Chapter 4 – The truth
136 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ori has joined the game)

(Author was forced joined by Ori)

(Narrator 1) - Hey! There he is!

(Narrator 2) - You think you can just abandon us here alone?

(Ori) - You three take care of him. I'm leaving for work now.

(Narrator 3) - Ok.

(Author) - Uhh... Hi guys?

(Narrators) - *Smile eerily*

(Author) - Oh no...

*Beating sound in the background while the intro is rolling*

 

(Narrator 1) - So uhh... where were we again? Right,...

... AT runs back to the GK village. On his way, he also cut down some Elder Dragons for dinner.

When he show the dragons, the whole guild explodes with cheers as the meat of an Elder Dragon is many many many many many many many many times better than that of normal Dragons. They will have a feast tonight!

At night, the village chief, a Goblin Emperor, approach AT

Goblin Emperor (GER) - "Thank you for giving us such delicious meat. How could we repay you?"

AT - "Let's make an extremely suspicious complex mysterious shadowy conspiracy organization to fight another extremely suspicious complex mysterious shadowy conspiracy organization controlled by your Overlord cuz I think the Gods are up to something and he is one of their pawns."

GER - "Okay sure that doesn't sound suspicious at all even when you said suspicious in the organization name."

Everyone's smiling.

AT was bullshitting, GER is not satisfied with the Goblin Overlord (GOLR) and wanted to expose him, Author wants to process the story, everybody wins!

Well anyways, AT checks in to an inn and stay there for the night. In his dream, he sees a lot of gory stuffs happening, so he concluded that few will stop to hear cured notion, then he witness a kid falls with tears to no one, a man screaming "Who's to stop me feeling healing emotions?" while kneeling before a bloody mess, then a man grabs that man and yells at his face "Who knew we have no one?"1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8W9HaSGptI The next morning, he wakes up

AT - "Now that's one hell of a nightmare."

He got changed and goes to the guild.

GQ receptionist - "Why do you look like one of those humans though?"

AT - "I have no idea."

GQ receptionist - "Okay then, for your next quest, I recommend this one."

It was a quest of HOPE It was a quest of DREAM
It was a quest of LIGHT It was a quest of DARK

This is the quest of DELTA RU-

Wait wrong script...

(Narrator 2) - So the quest was about escorting a Demon merchant to the big settlement of Human. Yes, heard it right, those pesky things are smart enough to establish a trading place, and they even curb their lust to keep up their faces! The quest will start in three days, so AT still has time to rest for a bit.

 

*Insert smooth transition here*

 

*Somewhere in Quanna*

Hero - 'Why must I reincarnate as a baby? This is torture!'

Girl - "Hello little brother."

Hero - 'Well at least my big sister is cute. I'll grow up fast an- wait, aren't we twins?'

Big sister - "This is the first time you're reincarnated? Let me catch you on real quick."

And so she told me the most absurd thing I've ever heard in my life. What's about this is her ten thousand six hundred and twenty first life? And she mingled with the Gods which she casually called eich bees? What the hell???

Hey! Who reincarnated here without my permission?

Huh?

Big sister - "Huh?"

She doesn't know who this is? His presence is like that of a God though?

Huh? You? Was Author abusing his power again?

Big sister - "Interesting, so you're saying that we're in an imaginary world where all those HBs I met were just fake ones and the truly Higher Beings are you?"

Huh?

Shit! I made her too smart! But that also means that I don't need to explain things to her. Oh well.

Big sister - "Hey! I was a male for 600 lives!"

Eh?

Big sister - "..."

God - "I'm sorry for reincarnating him here! It's my fault!"

Hero - "God?"

Ah, I see, well, he died too soon anyways. Author shouldn't be exploiting his authority like this

God - "So you forgive me?"

*Smiles menacingly calmly*

God - "R-Right?"

2