CHAPTER 12: GUEST
114 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One week left before Raeden going to attend on academy so she spend his left time on his home. Study, training day after day.

I back to my room and I lie down on the bed, rolling around while holding my head,  I decided to check at my status again because it's been three months after I checked.

[STATUS]

Name: Raeden/Hidden Dark Moon

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Age: fourteen years old

[Title]

- Reincarnated Person

- Assassin

[SKILL]

- Disguise Lv. 4

- Stealth Lv. 4

- Threat Detection Lv. 5

- Physical strength Lv. 5

- Physical speed Lv. 5

- Magic Resistance Lv. 5

- Poison Resistance Lv. 3

- Business Lv. 5

- Swordsman Lv. 5

- Martial arts Lv. 5

[MAGIC]

- Wind Magic Lv. 5

- Lightning Magic Lv. 4

- Water Magic Lv. 3

- Dark Magic Lv. 5

- Earth Magic Lv. 4

 

[SPECIAL ABILITY]

- EYE OF TRUTH

The more I see it, the more I realize that I keep becoming strong and move forward and it's the best to hide this ridiculous power from my family.

In the morning I back to my daily routine as I was swinging my sword in the backyard just like the usual days, father Lucas suddenly called out to me.

I heard a sounds of foot step and it's my father.

"Brat...I brought a guest for you, Raeden. You will be fight the man I bought from starting today." Lucas said.

"But Father! ... I have nothing left to learn from a quest swordsmanship who came all the way out here to challenge me." Raeden said with swinging his sword on his backyard.

"Hey... Don't be greedy on your power because you only assassin on darkness and you didn't even fight on a real strongest." Lucas said.

"I know that too... it's just I worried that I can hurt him." Raeden said.

"Then who is our quest?"

"He is the former Assassin in the Sky Kingdom." Lucas said.

"Sky Kingdom?"

"Yes, the sky kingdom is the best on country for economic because that Sky kingdom population is about 500 thousand and have many merchant and a royal family is have a secret organization and that's like our group."

"You mean they same us?"

"Yes. Your right... and the quest who come here is my long time friend."

The man come to my backyard and said.

"Hey, Lucas. Is this the boy you were talking about and your son?"

"Yes. That's right even she still child she is strong enough to defeat you"

"Hooo...interesting." the man said.

Then the man threw a wooden practice sword at me.

"Prodigy...Get ready. We're going to have a introduction fight"

"Prodigy? I hate that name."

And there, with confidence  Lucas said.

"Hahaha, you'll be very surprised by how good he is"

"Yeah that's why I'm excited to find out how she strong you saying." The man said while his face is excited 

"I've already met with a lot of talented people. There's not much that can surprise me anymore"

"Hahaha, so... you're saying that he isn't a big deal fo you?"

"I think..."

"I'm asking you not to judge my son by normal standards!" Lucas said while smirk on his face.

"Anyway, get ready, little assassin."

Raeden she pissed off when called little.

I hold the wooden sword as I am told, but old man didn't hold one.

Well, I guess that means he's not worried about me and to my skill.

But that confidence is understandable too .

This old man is strong I can't out my rage.

I can feel the intimidation just by facing him.

It's probably largely due to my current but still, this is rather unusual. It's been long time to feel this aura it's like my father.

When my first training from my father I feel the strong on his aura it's like an old man in front of me.

"Come! little assassin"

Before old man could finish talking, I kicked the ground and use the stealth.

Although it's somewhat of a surprise attack, it can't be helped since the difference in our strengths is unknown.

As it is, I swung down my wooden sword.

Without even touching his sword, old man dodged my attack with his movement.

"it's too slow. Is that all you got little assassin.?"

The moment old man smirk. I cast...

---[PHYSICAL SPEED] -- [PHYSICAL STRENGTH]

I uses my strength and sped up at once and did an upward slash attack with my wooden sword.

Old man dodged again and avoid it. and with a click of his tongue, he swung his sword to intercept mine before performing a back step to maintain distance from me.

"Hahaha... you are really something for a mere 14 years old. Old man said.

My father nodded proudly at those words.

"Your speed and strength is really something. If I can't back your sword attack on me I think I got an external injury." Old man said.

"Well... your right."

I'm strong after all.

Old man suprised jumped on me and made a downward overhead slash.

I barely received his attack and it's heavy ans strong. The overwhelming pressure made my hands tremble by only wooden sword on old man hands.

I jumped backward and I tried looking for an opening, but there's none at all. what a strong old man.

"That's enough." Lucas said.

Wha- 

Then the oldman on my side begone to laughed.

"Fwuhahahah! This little guy is truly a monster! Just the level of his assassin movement and swordsmanship is already unbelievable for someone his age ....yet he can even do this type of monstrous close quarter hand-to-hand combat!"

With that, Raeden and the Old man she hands for becoming friends.

All right... Raeden I'm Dekada Head Master on Academy Magician/Sword School.

"Whaaat! Head master on academy yet you willing to fight me."  Raeden suprised when she heard about the Oldman identity.

 "I will wait you on one week in the academy. Raeden." 

Dekada left on backyard with his father and Raeden excited to attend on Academy.

3