CHAPTER 13: Farewell
60 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raeden his schedule in academy is only have one day left so she go to inn where's his member staying. To fid farewell. 

I come inside of inn and I saw them drinking and black called me.

"Oh! It's leader."

black said while his right hand raised and all member looked at me and greet me.

Leader!!!

Raeden approached them while smile on his face.

"All of you... are already drunk."  Raeden sat down on wood chair.

"Leader... In tomorrow you be going to attend in academy." One man said while holding a glass on wine.

"Your right... that's why I'm here to fid farewell and in this last night let's enjoy this." Raeden said.

For a moment become silent they looked at Raeden. And in at his side there was a sudden laugh.

Bwaahahaha...  Our legendary youngest assassin can see now a beautiful light. Bob said while laughing.

Bob big and cut on his face and friend of Raeden also she is a leader on a next city "Lehaya" and in a night she called 'RED' because when she starting to smell of blood his apperance is going to change and torture his enemy and broke his bones to pieces.

When Bob laugh, Raeden his surrounding all members of Violet Organization is starting also to laugh.

[Pft..Hahahahaha]...

All right!!! It's our last celebrate to our friend!!And this alcohol is the last toast... Cheers!!!!

The members and Bob,Raeden holding a glass of wine and shouted on inside of inn.

[Chairs!!!...]

....

In the morning a spring has come and a flowers begin to bloom.

Finally my entrance exam for the magical academy has been come, and finally it was the time to say goodbye to my father.

"Raeden... Once you in the academy..You will have now own life." Lucas said.

Seeing Lucas smiling like that.... and thinking that this moment is our farewell to each other, she burst into tears (Lucas).

'Sigh... A leader of Organization shouldn't cry in the presence of our member I'm Just only attend on academy" Raeden said while slight smile on his face.

T-That's true... I'm leader after all. 

"Also Raeden... You can come back whenever you want. We always be the one to stand by you, no matter what" Lucas said.

"...Yes"

"I'll definitely...definitely return once I'm finished" Raeden said.

"Leader... after you finished your academy, come back home whenever you want. Because this is where your family lives" Black said.

All members of Violet organization laughing to there leader and fid farewell to Raeden.

[Hahahaha]...

Be carefull out there young assassin, No. It's "Raeden Vern"  

Black said while waving his hands to me.

That aside--- after bidding them farewell.

I started walking slowly with my father and my friends gazing at my back, all the while waving to me.

I walked for a while and then turned around when the middle road and my friends are now looking smaller in sight.

Then I bow deeply.

"Thank you for everything"

And continued in the direction I'm heading for.

I won't look back anymore. I'm going to keep on pushing forward from here onwards.

....

The capital Raeden going is "MINGARD"

It's a biggest country which is also long travel to come. 

While Raeden was traveling in a night she go to Inn and she stay for one day and starting again to go on on his location. "Mingard City"

she woke up and  she left on his rented Inn where she usually to stay and he proceeded again toward to Mingard city and attend on academy.

Until then she reaches the Mingard city.

"Oh... So this is the Mingard City."

When she come to Mingard city he see first is merchant and full of people and the loud on city.

She starting walking again and she until reaches the academy.

"Ho... So this is Academy of Magica where's magician and swordsman can learn." Raeden said while looking his surrounding. 

[NOTE: I forgot that our protagonist has already wear of his academy uniform.] 

"The school building made in magic stone it's decorated entirely with a Legendary man sculptures."

"Hmm... Who is this man?" Raeden looking at sculptures.

"Wait... there's a name plate on a ground of sculptures." Raeden approached the statue and see the letters on plate.

"Hmm It's say... She is Dekan Fallen a legendary magician who appeared and safe the Mingard city on the hands of Demons. But she dissappered until the demon lord died that's why she called "Dekan Fallen"

"Whoo... She dissapered that's mean she is alive or... Died." Raeden said.

Whatever Because...

For me I'll keep walking forward. Straight to the peak of magic and took a big step.

3