CHAPTER 16: New Friend
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the noble man Earl Weyhen passed out and fell in the ground, Raeden he looked his surrounding and the examiners looking at him with a suprised in their face.

The instructor looked to Raeden with a slight smile on his face and he shouted.

ALL OF YOU! THE EXAM HAS START!!

All academy student participation looking each other and the red short hair man started to cast fire magic on stage. And the exam has begun.

The others on the battle stage started off by looking at me.

"Why is everyone looking at me?"

"Even you are strong guy you are still weak if we combine our strength. Commoner." Nobleman said.

Seven of the examinees started to make a move while coming to me.

The four examinees cast a fire magic.

"FIRE BALL!!!".... *BAM*

We did it?  Noble man said.

The stage surrounding is vague and they can't see if Raeden is defeat.

"Kuhahaha.... I already said to you, you are only strong if your enemy is only one. But this time you are now dead meat." 

examinees said while laughing.

"Hey... you three... check his body if she still alive." Examinees said.

While the stage is vague Raeden whispered to himself and cast his skill.

"PHYSICAL SPEED" 

                   *

                   *

"THREAT DETECTION"

While the three walking in vague stage the three examinees starting to flying.

"Wait Look! ... the three person was flying through the air." Examinees said.

"Find him!"

They can't see where raeden swings his wooden sword and the three examinees is flying. and the other come to vague and the examinees still flying.

Raeden seems he use his assassin skill to vague. 

"Oho... Silent moving a step... Is that boy his ability is overwhelming?" instructor said.

The instructor she watching the fight of raeden.

"That boy Raeden his swordsmanship and physical speed techniques even more terrifying than me." Instructor said.

Such monstrous speed and strength is something that even an S-rank adventurer probably couldn't compare. 

Raeden cast a magic to clean his surrounding.

"WIND MAGIC"

A fierce gust of wind raged on the battle stage staduim, and the 20 examinees who had surrounded to raeden were blown right off the stage.

Now then, shall we clean up the rest? Physical speed Lv. 4 , Stealth Lv.4:

Just as the raeden said, the rest of the examinees were passes out.

All examinees looking at me.

"Shall we continue?" Raeden said with smile on his face.

"...Don't... get involved with them. No matter what happens, let's just turn a blind eye to it." examinees said.

I'm done over here, so what's your desicion. Instructor?"

Kuhaha.... you are interesting... Ok I announce.

"Raeden Vern who have Recommendation from Head of Academy passed the first stage of the exam!"

Raeden left on academy after she passed the exam and go to Inn and take a rest.

In the next day.

The announcement of the entrance examinations --- results is to be displayed on the main board of the academy.

"Hmm... let see. Where's my name." Raeden said.

She come to examinations board and he tried to find his name but his name is not on board list.

Raeden take a deeply breath and try to look his name again.

This is really weird. My name is not on the list I can't find it at all.

In my surrounding the other nobleman they find their names on the list. While me I can't find.

"My name is not on the list board. Looks like I got rejected." Raeden said.

"Hmm...It's because I overdid it in the battle exam?" Raeden said.

Then in my back there's a woman called me.

Uhm...Excuse me?

I looked back and I saw a beautiful woman red-hair.

"What it is?"

"My I ask What's your name?"

"Huh?  You didn't hear my name when the instructor announce that I passed?"

"My.... apologize."

The woman is a bit shy and kind.

"My Name is Raeden Vern. Why do you ask?"

The woman she looked at right with his trembling finger, the woman pointed to the far end of the notice list board—not the part where the examinee's list number is shown.

And then I see a speacial board list. that noted that Raeden Vern, who came first in the entrance examination, will pass and due to special circumstances, will become Honour Students.

"Huh? honour student? Hayss..." Raeden said.

"Oh! Thank you for telling me."

"It's... welcome. Let.... me introduce myself. 

My Name is Anna Syrus"

The beautiful woman who a bit shy and a new friend of Raeden.

2