CHAPTER 17: New Friend (2)
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anna Syrus and Raeden become friends.

"Rae...den... are you new here?" A shy voice from Anna.

"Yeah I'm new here because I got a recommendation from head academy." Raeden said.

"Well then, we shouldn't stay standing here. There's a lot student here, Let's walk while we talk." Anna said.

" ...You're right. Well... Thanks"

Anna and I walk together.

Anna Syrus with her characteristic long white hair, as well as a beautiful pair of eyes that seem to see through everything, her appearance has to be described as a beauty. Her school uniform, that also has white as its really suits to her.

At a our first meet she looks like a bit shy and lively. She is good and kind, she's tall for a girl. she must be around 175 cm. Both slender and tall, her bearing gives an impression of elegance. We are also the same height 175cm.

Come to think of it. His name is Syrus. I think... I heard his name it's definitely sounds familiar. Raeden approached him and ask him what his father name but...

"Sir.Readen... it seems you're the Magica Academy's first commoner here...right?"

"Yes. It was unexpectedly happen. Also don't call me 'sir' just raeden after all we are the same age." Raeden said while slight smile on his face.

"My....apologize...." she deeply bow to Raeden for no reason.

"Hey...stop doing that... you don't need to bow to me." Raeden said.

"Raeden in this academy I know every noble would becoming hate you... so If you run into trouble from now on, you can come to Magi Office, whatever it is." When Anna said she is a bit proud of herself.

"Oh! That would be nice, you're a kind person Anna you willing to help me even I'm commoner."

"Well... after all we are all the same... and the only difference is a wealth."

While they walking Raeden stopped after Anna said and Raeden she suprised and smile at him. 

Anna looked back. 

"...Anyway, are you.... okay...?"

"What do you mean?"

Weren't you being harassed by nobleman?

"Hmm...Not really... they just a bug to me." 

Then...As long as you didn't mind, it's alright but.. honestly, be careful to those guys you fight. I think they definitely back to you."

"Hmm... I don't mind...Wait?... why are you so care to me?" Raeden said.

Anna his face become red and turn around and keep walking.

I..I'ts nothing... I'm... Just worried to my... friend." Anna said while walking and his ears is red.

"Friend you say?" 

"Why! You don't want to?"

I smile at him because of his ridiculous and weird girl.

"Well... I want to... after all you are my first friend here. Because I come from the countryside so I don't have any friends here. So I'm lucky to have you as my first friend in the Academy."

Anna face become red and a slight smile on his face.

"Ok...let's be friends from now on."

"...Yeah"

This time, Anna and Raeden they shake hands and become friend.

We head to the hall where the school ceremony is taking place. In the inside of hall I see a tall man with yellow long hair standing on stage.

"All new Student...Welcome, to the Magica Academy School."

We sat down on empty seat. After some time had passed the entrance ceremony finally began. I'm in the top of hall and the top seat apparently has to give this year representative speech and is seated on the front.

In the hall is full of loud noise and pure conversationalists and the head of Magica academy suddenly appeared in the stage and suddenly shouted.

"SILENCE!!!"

the surrounding of hall become silent when they heard the loud voice from stage.

"Well then... I'm the Head of Magica Academy... My name is 'Dekada Fury' everyone, I   congratulations to all passed on exam and we give to all of you our we learned to those who have enrolled at this Academy. 

When they heard the speech of Head of Academy the student suddenly shouted.

"Whooo!!!"

The Head of academy from the stage, she takes a glance in my direction where's I sitting down. I bow to him and give her a broad grin. but she smirk to me.

Head of academy begone speak.

"Well then, next is the grade's representative of Magica academy. Raeden Vern."

Raeden suprised when she heard his name. and then she suddenly stood up and walking  while she calm.

"Yes"

A voice fills the hall.

after she come to stage she suddenly breathes in and opens her mouth.

"I'm Raeden Vern the the representative of Magica Academy. I know all of you are confused and angry and why I'm here,  but this place is about to study to become strong and the pride in the fact you were able to enter this Magica Academy, and changed the history. However, this is just the beginning for all of us student and we should expect many hardships ahead, We should must especially remember as we move forward, and mastering the magic as students of this Academy."

The students on inside of hall become silent and starting to clapping and smiling to Raeden.

After the entrance ceremony end, next is we going to classroom.

2