CHAPTER 20: Cafeteria
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Instructor teaching ended, I got into trouble.

I was having lunch with Anna in the cafeteria, and all I can say is right now, I'm definitely in trouble.

All the noble academic staff and students in the cafeteria are looking straight at us.

Anna is daughter of duke although although she's always shy to talk to strangers. That's why many noble want him to become his fiancee because of his position.

Yeah, this is troublesome.

 What do I do now?"

While I was pondering over a solution, an noble student who sat next to Anna took one look at Raeden, grinned, and then said.

"Sigh...Really now…this is deplorable for a commoner man who only got passed on exam and to become friend of Duke."

Raeden surprised for a moment at those words. While she is holding of tea. he looked at the noble man. And then said.

 

"Do you mean me?" Raeden said.

"Yeah, if I were to talk about an commoner here, it would be only you here in this Noble Academy."

Raeden calm and drink his tea.

"I felt your disgusting, passionate gaze on the Duke Anna, you know? A commoner like a Duke."

"...."

Also, it feels like you're looking for the right time to talk to him, almost as if you're trying to seduce Duke Anna or try to win to Duke Anna you know?" 

Anna stood up on his chair and then said.

"Hey.... stop.... your... ridiculous. Raeden is my friend."

"Duke Anna that commoner is not fit for you. Right? Commoner You don't have to hide your feelings to him, okay? Because that disgusting, passionate gaze of yours---- it's nothing more than a filthy commoner desire" 

"....Hey  Yo---"

"...By the way, who are you?" Raeden said.

The Nobleman stood up who arrogant attitude  and touched his hair.

Me? *Chuckle* even you are honour student you are still commoner. And you still asked my name? Then Let me tell you....  I, the Marquess son ----- Alberto, and I the one and only suitable partner for Duke Anna" 

Hearing that, Raeden smirk.

"So you're telling me that you're trying to get this Anna." Raeden said.

"Ahem... Your right." Alberto said.

I looked at Annan and she shake his head to me.

"No! It's not true." Anna said.

"Hahaha... Miss Anna I know that you don't know that our family is agreed that I going to become your fiancee... but still not decide because of your father is not agreed and the only agreed is your mother." 

Anna's face distorted into a painful expression when she heard that.

And Albert approached Anna.

Anna she panicked and hid behind my back. Maybe because he didn't like him, he walked towards us with his face become anger.

*Smirk* Miss Anna come over here!"

Albert stretched out his hand and tried to grab Anna's arm.

But there's no way I would let such a thing happen.

Raeden grabbed the arm reaching out for Anna, and twisted it behind his back.

"Argh~~... let me...go you...commoner."

"Huh? You're still talking?"

Because he was being loud, Raeden released him. When she did, he still yelled at me. He's still annoying even after being released.

"Hahaha... you bitch I know you Like Anna But Anna is my fiancee! ... like you a commoner!"

"Anna, it's okay. let me handle this."

"...Raeden..."

Raeden said that in order to reassure Anna. Anna his face looked determined and then said.

".....I decline your proposal of marriage! Also, it's troublesome for you to become my fiancee because you only want is my rank!"

Anna's voice echoed throughout the cafeteria, which turned quiet in order to watch the developing events. Raeden smirk on his face.

"HUH you bitch!!! Are you telling me that you declining our family decision!" 

Yes... I'm going to against it after all it's only my mother agreed! Also I have no intention of becoming your fiancee!"

She's scared; her legs and hands are trembling. Even so, she said the things she wanted to say.

"flirty bitch… A woman dares to decline me? All you women are just tool for man though I let you be by my side, don't screw with me!"

"Hey... you are so noisy." 

Which bastard saying tha--- 

The man looked at his back and see a man it's a head of Academy Greg.

"Hea-Head Leader..."

I'm about to lose my temper,  but Greg came and interfered to our business.

"Albert Wenz, do you not remember what I told you during the entrance examination that no one broke the rules here."

"Well...Th-that is..."

"Futhermore you are Marguess you should not acted in front of people."

"...."

"My...apologize."

Albert was admonished by Greg. he bowed his bowed his head and apologize to Greg.

"Albert Wenz... You are not allowed to attend on my Academy for atleast 20 days."

"..Ah!! Th--that is!"

"This is my decided. Objections are not allowed. If you understand, you can go already."

"Yes.... I understand."

After that he glared at me with eyes that were full of intense hatred and killing intent.

2