CHAPTER 21: Conversation
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Arrogant Albert left at cafeteria Anna suddenly sat down and she deeply breathe And Anna seemed to have calmed down...Well... I'm glad.

"Anna, have you calmed down So are from Duke Family?"

"...!!My apologize...I'm really sorry Raeden... it's not that I don't want to tell you... And I'm sorry to have involved you with my circumstances and gave you trouble...."

"Well... Don't worry about it, after all I got involved too."

The situation is back to normal and we back at classroom we no trouble.

I back to my seat it's like nothing happened I my put the notebook, in the desk. And in my next seat I noticed that's she looking at me. I looked at him and greet him.

(Note: Raeden is have two body she is pretended to be innocent guy. Well that's the assassin job.)

"It's nice to meeting you. My name is Raeden Vern. I'm glad your not afraid to me as a commoner." Raeden said with a slight smile on his face.

Huh!... Ah....that is....I'm....not the same to other noble....My name is Razel Trinos from Baron family."

"Hmm...I see. Well, Miss Razel. Just call me Raeden."

"Then... Just call me Razel...is fine....?"

"If you say so...Okay.Razel, I thank you for that."

"Ahm...Yeah. me too."

I feel that there's also someone watching me I don't know why but in my left it's cold I think it's Anna.

It's a bit frustrating, but this girl is like Anna she's also a bit shy and kind and you can have a conversation with her with no trouble. After all there are many not good people on commoner like me in this academy.

"Raeden..."

 "It's there something else?"

"It's...Nothing."

Razel a beautiful blue long hair and his front is big and a bit shy attitude she have. Razel face is like she want to say something to me so I make a first move.

"Well... it's nice to meeting you so let's become friends."

"Huh?!.....But....But...I haven't had any friends…I don't know..."

"Then, Let's become friends because a friendship is beyond. So You don't have to worry about it."

I respond out quickly to him. Even though it's a bit embrassing for me.

She suddenly grab my hand and his chest I can see a bit. Her hand is soft and beautiful. she decided to make friends with me. She was happy about it.

Really! Then.... I'm counting on you from now on"

She like a child but his body is full of precious... it's like his family Razel she is the most precious to his family.

I was suprised when she suddenly grab my hand in the inside of classroom.

"...Ye-Yeah...same here..."

After that the instructor come to inside of classroom and the lesson was held.

The Classes were over and Raeden was walking outside of the school building. Already separated from Razel and Anna, I'm heading to head office where's Greg staying she called me when the classes was over.

I knock on the door. And gently open and slowly come inside. And in my front one of the head of Magica Academy Greg. The head's room. I'm standing in front of him.

Raeden his attitude is back to normal a cold eyes and and calm.

"What do you want?" A cold voice coming from raeden.

The head of school she is sitting in a chair, and the glow of the sun from behind him.

"Hey, Don't be like that.your eyes is scary. I like your normal appearance back then...back now you enter in this room you suddenly back to your original appearance. Well... it's been since when I visit to your father."

"Hmm...Yeah It's been a while, Mr.Greg."

"Please don't call me Mr... I don't like it. 

"Then what can I call you?"

"Hmm...How about Head Master?"

"...Okay. I'll call you Head Maste----"

"*Chuckle* Hahaha! Of course, it's a joke! Just call me Mr.Greg"

"Ok... Let's back to topic. Raeden. I have a little request from you."

"Hmm... Ok... I will accept it. I going to payback for you to help me to entered in this academy.."

"Then.What do you want?"

He raised his right hand and he snapped his two fingers. The surrounding become silent.

Don't worry I just cast a silent barrier magic so no one can hear in this room. She stood up and go to bookshelf.

and she takes out an paper from her bookshelf. Then she hand it over to me.

"What's that..."

 

I look through the paper.

And I immediately understood What she want and returned the paper to her.

"Hmm...I see. there a possibility that in this academy that there's a disguise spy?... this is do you want?"

Yes. It may be spy in this academy. Of course, I have informed to your father, but if you don't want... I can rest assured that this gonna not effect in your study but as assassin if you know anything about spy, please tell me."

"I already said that I accept this... do you mind if I catch it alive or Kill it?"

"Well...Ah, yes. bring him to me alive But It might be troublesome for you, you may easily kill that person. No. It's only easy to you.

"Ok I understand."

"Ok. Thank you for your cooperation on this small matter to you. All right. How's the academy?"

"I'm satisfied and it's very fun."

*Chuckle* "I'm glad you like it."

after conversation finished on the head of Academy Greg. I leave at the room.

The academy is not gonna be a peaceful because there's a rat come in this Academy.

1