CHAPTER 18: Classroom
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raeden and Anna is in the same class because she also strong even though she is a bit shy. But I think it's great to have her, the first friend I made at this Magica Academy, in the same class as me.

Because friends are indispensable for an entire academic life.

"Well... It's not bad to have a friend."

While we walking we saw our room and we enter the classroom. The classroom already had so many student's on their seat the chair is all have name designation written down. My seat was on the back. The last row, a somewhat relaxed place to be, completely the opposite to the place she was in.

"Raeden...your speech in academy hall is amazing." 

Anna unexpectedly said to while his face is blushing.

"...Ah! Ok. Look's like we are in the same class. Anna." Raeden said.

"Well... I'm glad, that we are in the same class."

Anna is beautiful and kind that's why my surrounding I feel an enormous intent. The students look at me, shooting silent glances that seemed to say. 

"Anna... What are you sharing with this commoner."

The nobleman glances that even I quite understood that she had no good intentions to me. And unexpectedly instructor come.

"Ok, ok. Quiet. And go back to your seat."

A man voice resounds in the classroom.

At the same time, all the  students engaging in friendly chatter back to their all seats. While I calm sitting on the back.

Now then, I'm your instructor, Greg Khen. You can call me Greg. Well, the first day is about tiresome stuff...Yawnn... I'm sorry I'm sleepy but I guess I need to focus. so let's get to it.

A man wearing a white t-shirt and short-hair his face it's looking extremely tired and she have beard on his below face. But when she come to inside of classroom I feel a strong power on him. But for other students on this inside of classroom they can't definitely feel his power because his voice is calm and his looking is like she is not instructor on this academy.

Well, The teachers at Magica Academy aren't simply instructor. As experts in magic and sword, teaching is only one part of the job. 

"Yawn...All right, for now let's begin introducing ourselves. Starting from you over there---"

The instructor Greg announcement feels somehow careless.

Raeden listen to each of the names for the sake of securing on inside to get close each other. Everyone says where their family comes from, or from what they are nobles.

That's right, there are also students from noble. By all means, I don't want to be on good terms with them, because it's not important. And the other students here I think one of them I killed their family.

And then my finally turn.

"I'm Raeden Vern Some of you may already know this, but I'm from commoner family. That's all." A calm and cold voice from him.

The moment in his surrounding become silence through the classroom, there is a low chuckle somewhere. but I guess it's alright if they found it's a funny.

I sit down, looking satisfied and calm and Anna looked at me.

"Hey."

When she called me she say.

"It's cool."

"...Ok."

After introducing ourselves instructor Greg tell us that our time is free to go Which means that my next is going to back and take a rest.

Anna called while I'm walking I looked back and she want something to say to me.

"Raeden! See you tomorrow." 

"All right."

After a night I sneak into my room and go to visit my father. She think that I can't go out in this academy.

While I'm running on the roofttop To visit my father At first I visit his first favorite place. It's a bar place.

After open the door I saw him drinking sitting on bar stool.

"Father."

She looked back and looked at me.

"Huh? Raeden, what are you doing here?"

"Well it's boring in my room. So I take a visit and at first I didn't not know that I find you here."

"Hahaha... come here.. sit down.sit down. Hoe your school?"

I passed on test and they give me a room on academy.

"Oh, is that so. Hahaha.... let's have a toast to celebrate of Raeden passed on academy."

That time my father is happy and I shared a drinks with him.

"I could never imagined that the "Hidden Dark Moon" got on academy and become student."

"Well, This is good for you. the time you can only rely on your strength. even you are living on a Darkness to kill a corrupt nobles. I'm glad you become student and make a new life."

after hearing a words from his father. Raeden he only smile to him.

Oh! Raeden you made a new friends in your school? 

"Yeah. she is a girl."

"Oh... it's must be nice to have a new friend."

"Raeden I think it's time for you to back."

"Yes father. call me if anything happened."

2