CHAPTER 22: BONUS
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Albert leave at cafeteria and suspended at Magica Academy for 20 days. She left on his dormitory and handover the book that she borrowed from library.

At the Night in the house of Noble mansion Wenz Family.

Albert, his father walking in the stairs while his face is angry to go in the room of his son Albert.

"Albert!!! .... go out in your room...are you there?!"

Head of the Wenz Family Joshua Wenz, he said with a really loud voice and angry.

Albert open his room while his face is down.

"Wha-What is it, Father..."

"Huh!!! ... You forgot, What have you done in the Academy?!! Today I received a letter from your Academy it's from Head of Academy Greg Sebastian."

That's...is...

"...You don't need to tell me you're reason."

While being talking to his father Albert lower his head and his fist is shivering.

"You idiot.. son!!! I read the letter that you are being suspended in the Magica Academy. Albert! What in the world were you thinking!."

"But... Father they are wrong, We are important people we are above to them... A blood of noble... It's unacceptable for us to be treated at the same level as a commoner dirty filthy!!"

"You.... What on earth are you saying I didn't teach you on that attitude. Albert?"

Joshua looked at his son Albert. as if he had turned into a whole different person. Joshua he didn't understand what his son saying.

"I'm inferior to them.... commoner is just tool to noble... I'm special. Yeah. That's right... after that commoner guy appeared and snatch my future fiancee. Father! That commoner it's his fault that I suspended in Academy."

YOU!!!

TACK!

"You gone insane!! What are you saying."

His father she lifted her hand and slap him on his face.

I'm going to locked in your room as your punishment!!! Maid! Take Albert to his room! Locked him in his room don't release him while I have yet to say!!

"I understand. Lord."

The maid who were watching the argument between Joshua and Albert, the maid took Albert to his room.

In the morning.

Raeden go to his classroom and the instructor hurriedly walk as if there's important announcement.

"All of you... Quiet!"

The classroom back to there sit and become silent.

"I have important announcement to all of you. Albert from Wenz Family She decided been removed from Magica Academy."

!!!

The classroom suddenly a loud noise.

"Silent! It's his family decision. That's all and take your break time."

While Raeden sitting on his chair the three student on his front they talking about Albert.

"Hey... I heard in this morning, That his family Albert has being punishment. They said he'll be  locked on his room as a self-reflection." One man said.

"Hmm... I'm glad since albert is under house locked, and Anna has been calm down. So there's no need to worry about it. But I have a bad feeling when I see his gaze on cafeteria." Raeden said while whispered to himself.

Anna walking towards Raeden and bow to him.

"Raeden. Thank you for you help im Cafeteria!!"

"Oy.oy. It's embarrassing lift your head, I also involved too."

"Ok. But Raeden...Thank you again."

Ok. Also Anna be careful to Albert she is a bit suspicious.

She looked at me with a slight beautiful smile and the said.

"I understand. Raeden."

After the class over the academy back to peaceful again. Raeden back to his room and sleep.

Morning.

Yawwwwwn....

I suddenly stood up in my bed and my room mate Bob is sleeping the current time is 5 o'clock in the morning I get early woke up. So it's too early to get up.

Well... The Classes is t 8 o'clock, thr time for the class. It includes breakfast. But I'm already in the habit of getting up at this time. Because in my past as assassin the night for me is a morning. 

I change my sleeping clothes into the clothing for exercise. Then, while stretching lightly and I leave to my dormitory. It's still dark. Because it's past 5 o'clock a.m. 

 

The sun rises a little earlier. 

When I get out to academy, I start my habit. Running and focus my balance training.

Haah....haah...haah..

I run through on the city to back on Academy. The land is so wide and it's peaceful, so it was a good place to run in this morning we no hindrance. 

I back to dormitory and take a shower after that I sit on chair and read a book while waiting to seven o'clock to attend on my class.

1