Chapter 20: Testing The Bracelet (18+)
3.1k 0 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After going to sleep early in the morning, I woke up late in the afternoon.
As I took my morning shower, I looked at my new accessory. It looked good on me, but I didn’t particularly like the look. I pushed it down so  it’d be tight around my forearm. “I should test it out,” I said out loud as I slathered on the soap. There were quite a few in the capital worth testing it out on. Some I knew from the game, and some I found  recently after coming to the capital. In a large city like the capital, there were 100s of men with experience points over 100. Though anything  below the thousands at my level wasn’t much, every little bit helps.
The high rankers probably fuck 10s of guys before breakfast, and I need to start fucking a lot more men if I want to be a high ranker like them. With this bracelet, I can negate 90% of quests/favors men would want  for their points.
Also, I didn’t want Nikola thinking her leader had no future. I wanted her to call me a whore and a slut. Being a whore or a slut in this world was better than being a player or a stud on Earth. “Floppy ears would never be that nice.” I wanted her to, but I was sure she’d never call me those things. “She probably wants me to call her a slut. Ha! Fat chance, floppy ears.” I’d never give her such a compliment. She’s just a dog. A dog that needs to be trained to lick my pussy.
Anyway, I dried myself, put on my suit, and went downstairs.

There  was barely anyone in the restaurant when I went in. I didn’t know where  everyone else was, but it didn’t look like they were in Nikola’s room from the lack of noises.
I ordered a panini. It tasted so good.
A few guys turned their heads towards me as I ate. It seemed the bracelet was working. It shouldn’t cause them any discomfort or make  them overly horny that they’d jizz in their pants or something. If they did, that’d be a real problem. It simply negated the quests and turned the men here into something resembling the men back on Earth. If I got it to Legendary rank, maybe that’d happen; men around me would just collapse to the ground convulsing with orgasms. That’d be gross.
No one in the restaurant really caught my eye, so I finished my panini and left.

“First, the flower shop,” I said as I got out the door.
The flower shop had a boy with 500 points. If you were to go to him normally, he’d make you get him all kinds of flowers from all over the capital. And you’d have run around trying to steal plants from people’s  backyards and stuff. With this bracelet, however, all that can be  negated.

I enjoyed the stroll to the flower shop, activating [look-a-look]; I looked around for men that could provide me with good experience. Most  of them were around 5, as you’d expect.

I saw the man I was looking for arranging flowers outside his mother’s shop. He had on overalls with a flower pattern. His skin had a rich tan complexion which went beautifully with his dark eyes and kissable lips. I got behind him and tapped on his shoulder.
He turned around and looked down at me. He was half a foot taller than me. I smiled and said, “I’m looking for some flowers that’d go well in  my room.”
“What’s the mood in your room?” He asked.
It was messily filled with beakers, ingredients, and half-open bags. “It’s a mixture of everything. It doesn’t really have a style per se.” I scratched my cheek. “It’s just for my inn room.” I pointed in the direction of the inn. “I’m only going to be staying there for a while…  So, I was trying to buy some flowers that boys might like.” I looked up at him innocently. “You know, boys like you.”
“Boys like me?” He repeated. “You are…” He stepped closer to me and his  abdomen pressed against my breasts. I didn’t move back but let him feel what he’d get. I could see the lust in his eyes, and he breathed raggedly. “I- I like Begonias, and they’re easy to take care of. If you want an indoor flower, they’re very eloquent.” He pointed at the shop.  “You can take them with you when you move too.”
“Okay, show them to me,” I said.
“Oh, okay.” He said, but neither one of us wanted to move apart. We were both staring into each other’s lust-filled eyes. He forced himself to move apart being the vendor. “This way.”
He led me inside the shop and showed me the Begonias. There were pink  flowers living inside a clay pot. “Yeah, those look good,” I said.
“Then…”
“Actually,” I looked up at him with my big eyes and wondered, “I was  wondering if you could show me a good place to put it. I wouldn’t know  where to put it in my room.”
“Ah, that… customer…” We were both still looking at each other with lust-colored eyes. “I’m the only one managing the store today.”
I looked around. Indeed, his mother wasn’t here today. I nodded. “When does your shift end?”
“I’ll have to work late today. Till 7:30.” He looked at me regretfully.
“Okay,” I already knew his name, but I pretended to read the nametag and said, “Otto. I’ll come to pick you up at 7:30.”
“Alright. I’ll package it up for you.”
I nodded.

***

As I left the flower shop, the day still felt too early to be returning to the inn. The bracelet seemed to be working just fine, but there was no  harm in running a few extra tests. So I went to the library.

The librarian there could give me 70 points. It wasn’t great, but the library was close. I went to this library once before and saw him get  cussed out by his boss, and since then, I’ve been thinking he’d be fun  to tease.
I went up to the counter. The librarian was reading a book as he usually does. He looked cute with his glasses on. This wasn’t a guy I saw in the game, but someone I’d met after coming to the capital.
“Hey,” I called.
He looked up from his book. He seemed shocked to see me. “Ah, who are you?”
“A person who likes to read,” I said.
“Oh, right.” He put down the book. “What can I help you with?”
“I’d like to find a book that’s fun to read.”
“Fun to read…” He thought for a moment. “Would you like a fiction or non-fiction?”
“I think a fiction.” I smiled.
“An adventure novel? An action novel? What genre?”
“I guess an action novel,” I smirked.
“Action. Okay. It’s on aisle…” He pointed at the shelves. “It should be over there.”
“Why don’t you show me,” I said, urging him.
He looked at my pretty face and said, “okay.”

He led the way to the fiction section with the action genre.
When we got to the shelves, he started pulling out one after another, recommending them. “This one has the villain as the main character. This  one has a great romantic subplot.” Then he pulled out another one. “I  really liked this one. It’s about a girl that gets lost in another world  where you gain powers by killing monsters.”
“That sounds interesting. But…” I pulled at his shirt and brought his  ear closer to my lips. I whispered to him, “You know what I’d really  like to read is something a little bit spicier.”
“Spicier?”
“Erotica.”
“Oh. That…”
“I’d like one with horny boys who want to get their dicks wet.”
“That’s…” He blushed. “We have those.”
I turned him around, smacked his butt, and said, “Then lead the way.”
He led the way but complained, “I’m older than you. You shouldn’t tease old people.”
“You don’t look that old. How old are you?” I looked at him through [look-a-look]. He was 28, so he had a point. “Then don’t be whiny,” I  told him.
“What is that supposed to mean?” He sighed. He led me to the erotica. “This is the unofficial erotica section.” The shelves weren’t labeled, unlike the other sections.
“Have you read these books?”
“Some of them.” He confessed.
“Hum…” I smirked and grabbed his groin. He looked so vulnerable the way he leaned over and grabbed my shoulder with those confused and needy  eyes. “Then how about you help a little sister out?” I said while fondling him. He nodded. If I didn’t have the bracelet, he’d probably have pushed me away, and I’d have looked like a fool. “Good.” We kissed.
I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled everything down, exposing his little guy. I jerked it with one hand while I unbuckled my own belt with the other hand. I managed to get my pants around my knees. I squeezed and yanked at his little man till he was hard. I was wet since I talked to Otto. Really, I was wet since I decided to test out  the bracelet.
I let go of him. Turned around, leaned against the shelf, pushed my ass  out, used one hand to pull apart an ass cheek, and said, “Come on. Give  it to me.”
He grabbed my ass with both hands and tried to thrust it in. His dick hit my vulva but slipped down. “Wait,” I said. I let go of my ass and  grabbed his dick. I realized I needed to do it for him. I aligned his dick to my pussy and pulled him in.
“Ah uh.” He moaned and pumped me awkwardly.
I used both arms to balance myself and tried to match his rhythm. Pushing my bum against his thrusts. But it didn’t last long. “Eee!” He  moaned and filled me up with his cum.
“Not so loud, idiot.” He was moaning too loudly. This was still a library.
He let go of my ass, stumbled back, and leaned against the shelf.
I quickly pulled up my panties. There was no way of cleaning myself at  the moment. I zipped myself up and buckled my belt. “What are you  doing?” I asked the librarian, who seemed frozen against the shelf with his dick hanging out.
“Ah, I-”
“Pull yourself together and go back to work,” I told him.
“Right. Right.” He pulled his pants back up.
Seeing as he was recovering from the shock, I left the library.

***

There was still plenty of time before 7:30. So I went to a cafe that had 98 points walking around.

While at the cafe, I kept beckoning to him and bothering him about all the available teas and drinks.
We had a nice conversation about tea plantations in the queendom while I caressed his thigh. And made sure to compliment his looks every now and then so he’d know what I wanted. He tried to fight it, but he eventually succumbed to his desires. He stopped resisting, scooched closer to me,  and played with my hair as I caressed him.
Finally, when I finished drinking the tea, he leaned into my ears and said, “You drank a lot of tea. If you need to use the bathroom, I can show you where it is.”
I understood his intent and said, “Yes, I think I need to use the little girl’s room.”
“Okay, come this way.” He led the way.

We found ourselves kissing in the bathroom. When I pulled down his underwear, he was already erect. I didn’t need to do anything.
For the first time, I felt annoyed wearing pants. I had to take everything off before I could sit on the edge of the sink and spread my legs. He was so horny I don’t think he even noticed the dried-up cum on my pubes. He pushed his erection inside me, and I wrapped my arms around him. Then I passionately wrestled his tongue. He tightly grabbed onto my waists, and with his pants around his ankles, he worked his hips. We banged like that for a while. Then I moved one of my hands down and groped his cake. He groaned as he orgasmed inside me.
He pulled out and saw my gaping cum covered pussy. “I’ll- I’ll go out first.”
I put my feet back on the ground and stood there with my ass leaning against the sink as I watched him pull his pants back up. My pussy was a mess, but before he covered himself up, I saw I’d made a real mess of his dick too.
After his pants were up, our eyes met for a brief moment, and I smiled. He awkwardly said, “See- See you.” And left the bathroom.

I knew I’d leaked. I looked down between my legs and saw two blots of wet cum on the floor. “I wonder who’s it is?” I wondered, wryly smiling to myself.
I was glad I was in a bathroom. I took my time, freshened up a little bit, put my pants back on, and walked out feeling like a boss.

This world has nothing like the STDs back on Earth. And since I’m level 15, I don’t even need to worry about catching a cold from another person. I was immune to most things. At level 15, I felt I could even control my internal clock. So I didn’t even need the protection ring  anymore. The only things I needed to worry about now were curses and  other rare cases. But I kept the protection ring on, just to be sure.

***

I managed to fuck 5 guys before 7:30. 5 tries and 5 successes, a perfect score for The Bracelet of Eros. Only boys with charm endurance over 169 would be able to resist me.
Now all that was left was to inscribe the rest of them.

I went back to the flower shop around 7:30. There were no customers.
I was wondering if I should fuck him in the shop when he said, “Wait up, I’ll close up.”
“Okay,” I said.
So I waited as he turned off the lights and locked the doors. He came out holding on to my Begonias.
“So, where do you live?” He asked, rubbing up close to me. I put my arms around his and pressed my breasts against his arm.
“Just this way,” I said, leading the way.

As we entered the inn, I asked, “Did you have dinner?”
“No.” He said.
“I haven’t either. Let’s get something to eat before we head upstairs.”
We both had an idea of what’d happen when we reached my room, but he was  still a little resistant. Probably wondering why he hadn’t asked me for  a favor. “I don’t know. I can eat when I get home.”
“No, I insist. They have the best crabs I’d ever eaten.” I said.
He nodded.
“Great,” I said.

So we sat across from each other at a table and put the Begonias on a chair beside us.
“Order anything you like,” I said.
“You said the crab is good, right?” He asked.
“Yeah, but they have a lot of good stuff.”
“I’ll have the crab.”
“Good choice,” I called over the waiter.

While we waited for the food, Nikola showed up in a bathrobe.
Of course, she came straight up to us. “Who’s this, Sherrie?” She asked, smiling at Otto.
“Hello, I’m Otto.” He introduced himself.
“Hello,” She smiled back, “I’m Nikola.” She shook his hand. Then she looked at me with a smirk. “So, what did she do to get you here?”
“I work at the flower shop, and she wants to decorate her room with a  plant.” He pointed at the Begonias sitting on the chair. “She wanted my advice on where to put it.”
“You…” She couldn’t understand. “Her room? Her messy room filled with all that stuff? You want to put a flower in it?”
“Nikola dear, leave the man alone. You’re bothering him.” I smiled, but my eyes said: ‘I’ll kill you.’
“Ah, ah, a…” It seemed she was a fluent speaker of eyes. “I’ll… I have to go. I only came down to order some food. Nice to meet yo- I’ll  leave.” She ran away.
I smiled and tried to change the topic. “How many times do I have to water it?”
“Huh, they can go pretty long without water. Check the soil. Wait till the soil is dry before you water it.”
“Oh, okay. That sounds good. So I don’t need to worry about it while I’m on quests.”
“No, they should be fine for a while. It depends on the humidity.” While he explained, the food showed up.
“Let’s eat,” I said as the waiter placed the food on our table.

50