Chapter 31: He’s Mine (18+)
2.1k 0 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Just put them there,” I said, pointing at the corner of my room.
Dixon and Woodie wobbled over and dropped the ingredients.
Slapping off the non-existent dust from their hands, Woodie asked, “Do you want to do something fun now?”
“I have to work,” I told them. It’s not like I didn’t want to play around, but there were things that needed to be done.
“So you’re just going stay in your room?” Woodie asked. “That’s it?”
What do these guys want from me? “Yeah.”
“Hm.”
“Come on, Woodie, let’s go. She doesn’t want us disturbing her.” Dixon pulled his friend away.
I didn’t know what they wanted from me. So I closed the door and got back to work.
I took a deep breath and activated [energy manipulation, telekinesis]. One of the biggest reasons I chose [telekinesis] was to use it in day-to-day life, so not using it outside of dungeons would be a waste. Though I was afraid of using it on humans, I didn’t really mind if I  broke a few beakers and brushes.
I floated a beaker to the burner. Then I manipulated the ingredients, measured them out, mixed them in the air, and poured them in the beaker  along with some water. Then I turned on the burner with my mind and  stirred.
As I started getting the hang of it, I manipulated even more beakers and ingredients and made the different inks simultaneously.
I went a little too fast at one point, and one of the beakers cracked, but I just replaced it and continued.

***

Around 4 o’clock, Sterling returned, as I was stirring the beakers using  [telekinesis] while moving multiple brushes to draw the magic circuits on the parchments.
“Ah,” I said when he opened the door. “You almost startled me.”
“Wow.” He saw the brushes moving on their own.
“I got to concentrate, or I’ll end up breaking something…”
“Alright, I won’t say anything.”
“Thanks,” I said.

He went to the bathroom, and I heard the shower go off. I remained focused on  the brushes. But it was hard to remain focused when he came out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel and then proceeded to take off that towel and put on his short shorts. I bit my underlip, and one of the  brushes broke.
“Fuck.” I cursed.
“What?” He asked.
“Nothing.” Forcibly turning my eyes away from him, I floated another brush into the air and dipped it in magic ink.

True to his words, he was as quiet as a mouse. I set myself a goal of doing 10 scrolls and then jumping in the bed with him, but by the time I finished, it was already late, and he was well asleep.
“Dammit,” I mumbled and crawled in the bed with him.

***

Since I  was so used to waking up early in the morning, I woke up before the  alarm even went off. I looked beside myself and saw that my gorgeous man  was still asleep. He looked so cute and peaceful. After watching him  breathe for a few minutes, I decided to give him a morning present. I slipped under the sheets as a woman on a mission.
I planted some loving kisses on his bulge over the short shorts. I pulled his short shorts down and looked at his package. His balls looked  so relaxed and manly. His peen looked like a sleepy doofus. I decided  to wake up the gorgeous doofus and kissed him. I wondered if Sterling  would wake up first or cum first as I wrapped my lips around his manhood. I felt him up with my tongue. Moving him to one side of my  mouth, then the other, then under my tongue… This wasn’t like when I was only trying to level up and get cum, no. This time I wanted my mouth to  become acquainted with my man. There was no technique to it… Every now  and then, I’d give it a suck and let my mouth tighten around him. I didn’t just want him to enjoy the blowjob. I wanted him to know this was his woman’s mouth.
It turned out he’d wake up first. He woke up around the same time his penis woke up. He lifted the sheet and caught me with my lips around his  erect dick.
I took his dick out of my mouth and said, “Morning.”
“Mor… ning.” He said.
“I’m glad you woke up.” I was genuinely glad he didn’t cum in my mouth because I was wet. I pulled the sheet off my head and took off my  underwear.
With my exposed bottom, I climbed on top of him. He caressed my leg. I aligned our crotches together and took him in.
“Emm.” I moaned.
And “Hmm.” He moaned.
I thrust my hips up and down on his dick. Rubbing my wet pussy on his hard dick. Staring into his beautiful purple eyes, I advanced my pace with each thrust, humping him faster and harder.
He began to squirm around underneath me. Then suddenly, he gripped my hand and moaned, “Kiss.” And pulled me. I fell forward. I clenched his hair roughly as punishment for making me lose balance. “Ah.” He moaned. And I stuck my tongue in his mouth. He sucked on my tongue like a babe, happy to be invaded by my mouth. I thrust my hips back and forth and rubbed my wet womanhood all over his beautiful manhood. I wanted to make  his crotch a wet mess. If any woman got close to his man bits, I wanted them to smell my pussy.
Seconds before he came, our kiss broke, and I saw the look in his eyes  that said he was ready. He didn’t say a word, and he didn’t need to. I thrust back and took him in deep. I made the right call. I got to feel him throb and squirt inside me. I studied every inch of his face as he  ejaculated inside me.
As he came down from his high, he said. “Sherrie, I love you.”
“Yeah. I think I love you too.” I said and slid off of him and sat up on the bed.
His eyes twitched, and he sat up beside me and asked, “You think?”
“Yeah,” I said and used [energy manipulation, telekinesis] to float over a wet towel from the bathroom. For a second, he looked at me with his  brows wrinkled. Then his arms wrapped around me, and he kissed my ears, neck, and face. “Hey,” I said as I struggled to control the towel. I fought him and managed to grab onto the floating towel while enduring his assault of kisses. The last few feet were the hardest since he attacked me so relentlessly.
“I won’t stop kissing you till you say it.” He said. He was serious; he really wouldn’t stop. I struggled, but kisses kept landing on my face.
“Fine. Fine! You win. I love you.” I was forced to say it; it was the only way to make him stop.
“Hm.” He smiled. Then he started kissing my legs as I spread them to wipe away the mess he made. But he pushed the towel away.
“What are you… Oh.” He kissed my pussy. His tongue went inside my sloppy  pussy. “Ah.” I caressed his hair and leaned back. He did a good job cleaning me up.

But he did more than just clean me up. I was tensely holding on to his hair with both hands, only minutes after he began. His tongue was wrestling with and around my clit. My mouth hung open, and I felt lost in a trance. I wanted his tongue to win… Sure enough, his tongue prevailed,  and I came on his face. My mouth opened wider, and “Eerr,” I moaned as my legs shook. I didn’t realize how much I needed that till after I was  done.

After I’d come down from my high, Sterling rested his head on my lap while I stroked his hair. We enjoyed the peaceful moment. He laid calmly on my lap as I gently caressed his golden hair. We were enjoying the moment until we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Both of us recognized those footsteps. It was Nikola.
Then Sterling said, “I like that you’re always in your room, and I get  to see you a lot. And that we get to sleep together during the nights and everything. I really do like it, but shouldn’t you try to level up  too?”
“Ah.” And here I was concerned he’d consider it as cheating or something.
“I like that you’re home, but you should think about your future. Our future.” He said. Now he was starting to sound like my mother.
“I’ll level up. Stop talking about it. I’ll do it later. Just don’t complain about it when I start doing it.” I slurred out my words quickly.
“Why would I complain about it?” He asked.
“Nevermind!” So annoying.

We heard the footsteps move around in the room beside ours. Then I looked down at Sterling… His pretty head, his beautiful figure, his dick…
“What about you?” I asked.
“What about me?” He didn’t understand the question.
“Your mine,” I stated.
“Eh?”
“Your mine, so you have to get permission from me before you sleep with anyone.” I would let him sleep with anyone (probably) as long as he asked. I just wanted him to ask. I don’t really care if he sleeps around or anything, but I did care whether he was mine or not. If he wanted to  be part of my family and be mine, then I think it’s fair that he has to follow some rules. “You’ll only sleep with women, I approve.” Plus, he  can give 2000 points. That’s pretty significant for the average person. I should have a say in that.
“Okay. Ah, yes.” I didn’t even have to bring up the 2000 points. He agreed to my demands readily.
“Hm, good boy,” I said, feeling a little guilty. Though I don’t think I’m being that much of a hypocrite, sure, I didn’t need to ask for permission while he did, but I’d give him the permission if he asked. I don’t think asking for permission is that big of a deal. And he’s mine,  so doing that much shouldn’t be too much.
While I was having conflicting thoughts, he was all smiles.
He thought my troubled face was because I doubted him and said, “Don’t worry, Sherrie, I’ll ask for your permission.” His innocent loyalty kind  of hurt.
“Hmm. I’ll make you an anti-charm necklace.” I said.
“Anti-charm? Huh. Okay.”
“Oh, right. I didn’t tell you.” After that, I explained to him how Nikola gained the ability to fuck so many men recently and why he felt attracted to her yesterday.
He took in the information alright. His expression was ambiguous… I  couldn’t tell what was going on in his head when he said, “Okay. You  girls got to do what you go to do, right.”
“Haha. Right.” I scratched my head.

***

I was at breakfast as usual. At a table with everyone. But Garth, Dixon, and Woodie were giving me dirty looks.
“How can you make something like that!?” Garth asked. “Okay, I can understand you making it. You’re a girl. But how can you sell it!”
“Yeah,” Woodie jumped in. “Who knows who’s hands it’ll end up in.”
“Ah?” I didn’t know what to say.
“Well, you said I could tell them, and I told them,” Nikola said, shrugging her shoulders. “They’re kind of right. Using it is one thing,  but selling it? I told you.”
“Will you shut up,” I said.
“Tell the auction house you changed your mind. Take it back.” Garth suggested.
“They already put out the advertisements.” It was already in yesterday’s newspapers. And the evening’s newspaper, the day before. “If we try to take it back now, we’ll have to pay a charge.”
“Don’t you have enough money, master? You can pay the charge.” Garth said.
“That’s…” Even if it didn’t have a charge, I’d still want to sell it.
I tried answering some of their criticisms of my decision, but eventually, I just gave up and endured. I just took everything they had to say and ate my breakfast silently. Thankfully, Sterling didn’t say anything, and before going to work, he kissed me goodbye, the same as  yesterday.
What I hated the most was how Nikola seemed to be taking their side, the stupid bitch. I didn’t say anything, but I knew she was worse than me. The only reason she didn’t want to sell it was that she thought I only had one of them. And that I couldn’t make more. Now she’s acting like she didn’t want to sell it because she was a good person.
When I finished my breakfast, I stood up, and while trying to remain calm, I said, pointing my shaky finger at Nikola, “You are a liar.” I didn’t want to say anything more. I wiped my mouth with the napkin and walked out of the room.

40