Chapter 50: Bathtub (18+)
1.7k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

The chapter contains: mmf

[collapse]

The door to our room was unlocked. I walked in, ready to reprimand them for it, “Why didn-” When I noticed what they were doing, I stopped and stared at them without finishing my thought.
Otto was giving Sterling a massage.
On the bed, Sterling was lying naked on his stomach. Otto was over him in his underwear, massaging the thigh just under his buttocks.
“How does that feel?” Otto asked.
“Aw, good.” Sterling moaned. Then he twisted his head, looked at me, and said, “Hey, welcome back.”
“Yeah, what are you guys doing?” I asked and closed the door.
“Otto’s giving me a massage,” Sterling said.
“Hm. Yeah. I guess I can see that.” I said and walked over to the armchair. And as I walked, I unbuckled my belt.
I took off my pants and underwear as I watched Otto massage his brother. I was already horny, and watching them only made me even more so. My pussy felt so wet and needy. Wearing only socks below my waist, I sat on the armchair with my legs spread. I was still irritated with the Terrie-spa incident and needed someone to get on their knees and eat my  pussy. And I had two gorgeous candidates for that right in front of me. They were both looking at my open legs. Otto continued to massage Sterling. “I want both of you to get on your knees and eat my pussy.”
“What?” Otto, of course, questioned me. He also stopped massaging his brother.
I stared right into his eyes and said, “Otto, don’t make me repeat myself. You heard me.” I pointed at the ground, then at my pussy.
Sterling crawled out from under him, got on the floor, and crawled towards me. I gave him a smirky smile.
“Sterling, you’re going to let her talk to us like that?” Otto asked.
And I asked, “And what way do I need to talk to you?” A part of me was starting to become irritated with his attitude.
“What?” Sterling shrugged. “I like her pussy. I think she has a beautiful pussy.” He said.
“Eh?” His compliment felt so good to my ears. “Thank you, Sterling.” I grabbed his golden hair, pulled his head up, and gave him a tight kiss. I  sucked on his tongue with love, but only for a moment because my pussy needed him more. I pushed his head back down. He happily put his tongue in my wanting pussy.
“I know she has a beautiful pussy. But…” Otto grumbled. I pointed at the floor. He rolled his eyes and slowly got on his knees.
I caressed his dark hair when he came closer and patronizingly said, “Good boy.” He looked up at me. I clenched his hair and pulled him in.
His tongue touched my womanhood, and “Mmm,” I moaned. Their lips smooshed together as their wet pink tongues snarled and slithered on my pussy. “Ooo. That’s it.” Does this count as ‘two heads are better than one?’ One wrestled with my clit while the other explored as deep in my honeypot as his little tongue would allow him. What good boys…
I spread my legs wider… I put my feet on the edge of the armchair. I Adjusted my ass, pushed my pussy in their faces, and leaned back on the chair. Then I let go of their hair and gripped the arms of the chair. “Aum…” I threw my head back, and my nails dug in deeper into the arms of the chair as I got closer… I felt their breaths, their relentless tongues, their cute lips… “I’m going to cum.” I told them before I came on their faces. My legs shook, and I moaned, “Emmm.” One of my feet slipped off the edge and hit Otto’s shoulder. “Oh, sorry.”
“It’s okay.” He said. He wasn’t hurt. “You’re not a martial, so no harm.”
I patted his head with a smile. “Yeah.” I put the other foot on the ground, sat there with my legs spread, and caught my breath. Then I sat up, looked down at them, and said, “Good job.”
Sterling rubbed his cheek against my thigh while Otto looked up at the clock and said, “It’s almost 7. We should take a shower.”
“You should join us,” Sterling said.
“I already washed,” I said.
“You can do it again.” He suggested.
He was right. I could. “Okay.” I happily agreed. I could go for round two.
I stood up, took off my blazer and shirt, and threw it on the bed. Sterling was already naked and showing us his beautiful peen. Otto slipped out of his underwear for everyone’s viewing pleasure. I took off a sock while hopping around on one foot and ogling them. They walked  past me while I took off the other sock. I followed their asses into the bathroom and the bathtub. They closed the curtain.
We were in a narrow bathtub. I stood near the showerhead, Sterling stood behind me, and Otto stood behind him.
Sterling handed Otto the soap, showed his back to him, faced me, and  said, “They have a bunch of soap behind the mirror. Why don’t you get one, and I’ll soap up your back.”
“Hmm,” I said. “No.” It’d be nicer to watch them soap each other, but  that wasn’t what I wanted either. “Let me clean your dicks.” I said and  tried to grab the soap from Otto’s hand. And it fell on the floor. I, of course, made sure to keep my legs as straight as I could while bending  over to pick it up. They watched but did nothing.
The tub was too narrow, so I got in the middle of them. Sterling stopped showing us his back and faced us instead. They looked at each other while I lathered up my hand. They were talking to each other with their eyes.
Otto looked at me curiously and asked, “You’re only going to soap our dicks?”
“Yeah,” I said, handing the soap back to him. “You guys can do the rest.”
“Should we only soap your pussy?” He asked as he put the soap on Sterling’s chest and smeared it around.
“I was already at a spa. I’m only here to help you guys.” I smiled.
I fondled Sterling’s balls with one hand, and I fondled Otto’s with the other. “Ow.” Sterling moaned. After their balls were soapy enough, I grabbed their dicks. From the base to the head, I did a full stroke. I smiled and watched their reactions as I cleaned their dicks.  Sterling, feeling hot, kissed his brother, who was applying soap on his stomach. They moved closer together as I stroked their dicks, which made it so that I could rub their dickheads together. I felt them become harder in my hand.
“Guys,” I said in a teacherly teasing voice, “did you guys get happy while I was trying to clean you?” And turned on the shower with [telekinesis]. “What am I supposed to do about you boys?” I pursed my lips. They both rolled their eyes at me.
The soap washed away, and two erect dicks in need of a pussy were revealed.
I bent over and gave both their dicks a warm kiss. Then I proceeded to take Otto’s manly dick in my mouth and suck on it while giving Sterling a handjob.
“Hmm.” Otto moaned. I focused more on bobbing my head and sucking Otto’s dick and kind of just rested my hand around Sterling’s dick.
Sterling groped my ass and wiggled out of my hand’s grip to get behind  me. There wasn’t much room widthwise in the tub, and he sat on the edge  to lick my pussy. I stopped sucking Otto and told Sterling, “Babe, I’m  already wet. Why don’t you- Let’s see.” I grabbed Otto by the waist and moved him to the other side, so I could point my ass the other way. And  all three of us could stand lengthwise on the tub. Then bending over  again, I slapped my ass and said, “Put your dick in, babe.” Before  taking Otto’s dick in my mouth again.
I felt Sterling grope my ass. Then he bent his knees to align his dick with my pussy and squeezed his dick inside me. Then he grabbed my waist  and slowly pushed deeper in. As he did, I adjusted myself and put my (left) leg on the tub’s edge to give him better access. Sterling went  all the way in, and I had to stop sucking Otto to look up and tell him, “He feels so good.” Before putting his dick back in my mouth. I had to  say it.
Sterling got a better grip of my waist and started humping. “Aw. Aw. Aw.” I moaned on Otto’s dick. I held onto Otto’s waist for balance while Sterling humped. I could feel every bit of his dick. My flesh loved  that dick. Then when I felt like I would cum, I held onto Otto tighter. I  took out his dick to swear profanities, “Shit, oh god fuck.” As I came  on Sterling’s dick.
I put Otto’s dick back in my mouth as I calmed back down. Not long after that, Sterling’s grip tightened around my waist, he thrust in but not out, and I felt his dick throb and squirt cum inside me. And after he’d  emptied himself, he pulled out his softening dick.
I stopped sucking Otto. Instead, I turned to Sterling and said, “I did say, I’ll clean your dick, right?” Then as I was about to bend over and  clean his dick, he stopped me.
He placed his hand on my shoulder and said, “No.” He shook his cute  head. “Kiss.” I smiled, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him.
I felt Otto’s hand grope my ass. So, I put my (right) leg on the edge of the tub to give him better access and to display he was welcome to  enter me. He bent his knee to line up his dick. First, he teased my creamy pussy with his dickhead. “Hm.” I moaned into Sterling’s mouth. Then Otto grabbed onto my waist with one hand, still holding his dick with the other; he thrust up and stabbed his manly dick into my  cream-filled pussy. “Aw.” I moaned, and our lips parted. I looked at Sterling with wide eyes and said, “He’s in.”
Sterling smiled. “Yeah,” he said and kissed me again.
Otto grabbed onto my waist with both hands and thrust deeper. And I broke our kiss again to moan profound things like, “Ow. Aow.” At Sterling’s face. He planted kisses on my neck and cheeks and let me lean against him, so I could moan it all out while Otto thrust harder and  harder. I felt another orgasm coming on, but it never happened because my pussy was too much for Otto today.
Otto suddenly stopped humping, his grip on my waist tightened, and  thrusting all the way in, he grunted, “Sherrie, o god.” And ejaculated. Adding and mixing his thick cum with his brother’s. He leaned over as he came. I tried to thrust my hips back, shake my ass, and make that 3rd orgasm happen, but as his dick softened, I realized it wouldn’t… Which was fine.
After Otto softened and came out, I looked between my leg and saw that there was quite a bit of cum on my thighs. So I grabbed the showerhead using [telekinesis] to clean it. They continued to hold me… We were in something like a standing cuddle.
I pushed them off, sprayed water on my thighs and pussy, and washed the cum off. Then I got out of the tub and dried myself using a towel provided by the hotel.
“You still haven’t even soaped,” Sterling said to me while I dried up.
“You guys finish up and properly shower. I already washed before I came here.” I only came in with them to fuck. Now that that was done. “I’ll go downstairs first. Clean up and come down.” I said and walked out of the bathroom with a big smile.

***

Garth was in the restaurant when I came in. It looked like we were both early.
“Did you get the estimate?” I asked as I sat down.
“Yes, master.” He handed me the slip of paper. “28 gold, huh?” That looked right. “Okay, I’ll get the money tomorrow.”
“I also got the preservation box, like you wanted, master. Should I talk to Sterling about buying the sweets?”
“Ah, that can wait… But, yeah, sure. As long as it’s preserved, it should be fine.” I said. “What’s the box’s rate of decay? How long will the food last in there?”
“Ah, it doesn’t really say. I think the clerk said something like a year. I asked him for a cheap one, and this is what he recommended. But when I checked later, I realized it didn’t have a rate of decay.”
“It doesn’t have a rate of decay? Is it even a preservation box? I don’t think a cheap one will hold for a year.”
“That’s what he said. It’s a preservation box. I made sure to ask the clerk, and that’s what the label says too.” He said.
“Okay… Well, yeah, then buy the sweets if you want. I have to write a letter but… Yeah, buy the sweets. Talk to Sterling. Just take the money out of the expansion bag. I have to go to the bank. You’re probably going to have to run a few errands for me the day after tomorrow.”
While I was thinking about the bank and the money, Nikola and the rest of Garth’s gang showed up.
“Oh god, I’m starving,” Nikola said.
“We’ll talk about it later. Let’s eat.” I told Garth.
“Yes, master.”
“What are you guys talking about?” Nikola asked.
“Nothing… What are you guys doing tomorrow?” I asked.
“I don’t know. What are you doing?”
“I’m going to the bank,” I said.
“Oh, do you need me to come?” Nikola asked.
I shook my head. “No.”

Then Terrie showed up, and I asked her, “What’re you doing tomorrow?”
“Ah, I don’t know.” She shrugged. “Maybe sightseeing.”
“Oh, right, Garth.”
“Yes, master.”
“You have to go to the adventurer’s guild tomorrow.” Delaron’s adventurer’s office was located in West Delaron. “I almost forgot. Terrie isn’t registered as part of our group yet. Go with her tomorrow  and do that.”
“Alright, master.”

We enjoyed our dinner, bought white wine, and gabbled and laughed on the patio before saying our goodnights.
Then my boys and I wobbled back to our room and cuddled for the night.

18