Chapter 59: Cheating Husband (18+)
1.8k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

The chapter contains: Cheating

[collapse]

Breakfast was bacon, eggs, and cinnamon bread. I was tired and horny. A terrible combination. I barely got a wink of sleep. I was sure I had  black circles under my eyes. My beautiful skin…
I looked over at Sterling and Otto. They looked happy. Everyone else was still giving me the semi-silent treatment. I took a deep breath and tried not to dwell on my current problems too much. Instead, I thought of the future.
I looked out the window; it was kind of cloudy. “Is it going to rain today?” I asked.
The silence after my question persisted for a while before Garth said, “I don’t think so, master.” He said it in a hushed tone as if we were in a library.
“That’s good,” I said. No one said anything. It was like I was talking to myself. “Hm.” I cleared my throat, and Sterling gave me a look. His eyes encouraged me to apologize. I ignored him.
Until the castle was renovated, there were only so many things I could do… I really needed some sleep, but I did not want to spend time in my room and watch them being all lovey-dovey. So the only other thing to do was level up. I should try being a plumber today…

***

“Why are you dressed like that?” Otto asked when I walked out of the bathroom dressed as a plumber.
“None of your business,” I said.
“Fine, do whatever you want.” He said.
“Will you guys let me sleep on the bed if I tell you?”
“No.” He said.
“Screw off then.”
I went for the door, and Sterling said, “Be safe.” That made me halt for a second.
But then I turned the handle and left the room without saying anything.

First, I went to a tool shop and bought a plumber’s toolbox. It came with an inscription needle, magic measuring device, pliers, a single-handed dowsing rod, and all sorts of things to help with installing and maintaining water systems. The inscription needle, of course, was of a lower class than the one I have; plumbers didn’t need a high-class one anyway.
I couldn’t use most of the tools in the plumber’s toolbox since I didn’t have a craftswoman-type class and thus its related skills. I have [energy manipulation], but that’s it. The craftswoman class is an arbitrary designation for specializations like alchemists, mechanical magicians, blacksmiths, woodworkers, etc. And it isn’t a system-assigned type like martial and magic.
Skills like [coating], [rust-reverse], [replace], are essential for a plumber, and it doesn’t hurt to have: [drill], [cut], [metal-diagnosis], etc., as well. Skill books for [coating], [replace], etc., are fairly  cheap to rent.
I can use [look-a-look] instead of [metal-diagnosis]. Still, I will make a very shoddy plumber without the essential skills. But with the toolbox, the costume was complete.

As I came out of the store, I wondered which house I should hit first… There’s quite a lot of them in Delaron. Delaron was a more populated city than the capital and thus busier in many ways.
“I guess I’ll go with the closest one.” I thought aloud.

***

“Take a left here,” I told the rickshaw puller.
“Okay.”
“Now, when you see a… lion statue in the corner… it should be…”
“Girl?”
“Keep going.” I kept a watch out for the features I remembered from the game. “It’s in this street.” Then I saw it. “There it is! Take a right here!”
“Yes!”
So I ordered the rickshaw puller around.

“You a new plumber?” The rickshaw puller asked me while I looked out for the next sign I remembered.
“Why do you say that?” I asked.
“Don’t most plumbers have their own carriages?” She said.
“Do they?” That made sense, given how they might need to carry around more than a toolbox.
“Yeah, I thought so.”
“Yeah, I’m new.”
“That’s what I thought when I saw you.”
“Good.” As long as you don’t see me as a fake, I’m good.
“Good? Why’s that?”
“No, reason.” I smiled. “Okay, we passed the red building, so…” I continued to give her instructions.

“Girl, are you sure this is the right way?”
It didn’t look like it was the right way. We were on a private road between two buildings. “I think we took a wrong turn. We have to go back.”
“You serious?”
“Yes.”
“Oh, woman. Okay.” She shook her head and turned the rickshaw around.

We might’ve gotten lost a few times, but we did it. We reached the condominium. And when we did, I got off the rickshaw, gave the rickshaw puller 10 copper, and told her to wait. “I’ll only be an hour, max. Just wait for me here.”
She looked at the coins and said, “Sure.”
I wanted to hit more than one place today, so she needed to stay.

***

The closer I got to my target’s door, the more excited I got. The more I thought of sex, and the more aroused I became, the less tired I felt. I was looking forward to getting my pussy filled.
I checked to ensure the bracelet was under my shirt and knocked on the door.

A cute man opened the door. He was around 5’6’’ tall and had a handsome face. He was broad-shouldered with a thin waist. He looked taken back by my presence; it was the effect of the bracelet. I looked him over with [look-a-look]. 1325 points, just the man I was looking for. I had written about this condominium on my personal notes, but getting the right room on the first try was my good luck.
I smiled and asked, “Is your wife home?” I was ready to make up some excuse to leave if she was.
“No, I’m sorry.” He said. It was what I expected and hoped for. She was a hard-working government official, after all.
“Oh, I see. Well, she called and told me to come today.” I said.
“She did? For what? I mean, you can come in. I don’t want to make you wait outside.” He moved aside to let me in and looked me over from head to toe, clearly enamored, thanks to the bracelet.
I smiled and walked in. And while I took off my shoes, I said, “She didn’t clearly say, but I believe one of the toilets isn’t working properly.”
“It isn’t?”
“Yes.” I nodded my head and stared into his eyes. He seemed lost in my eyes. I moved closer so our bodies could touch.
“Ah, ah, I’ll show you to them.” He said but didn’t move and continued to stare up into my eyes. It’s amazing how effective the bracelet was. He was like a deer caught in the headlights.
I caressed his arm and breathed my hot breath on his face, “Maybe something’s wrong with the bedroom.”
“Ah, that…” His hot breath touched my face. “I’ll show you to the toilet.”
Again he didn’t move, and I smiled. This is what 170 ccs of charm will do to a man. The moment he looked into my eyes, he was mine. While his wife was hard at work, here he was, ready to cheat on her. I touched his chin and ran my thumb on his bottom lip.
“Em.” He broke eye contact with me with all his will and said, “I’ll show you to the bedroom- No, the toilet. I mean. Ah, follow me.” He seemed to be having a hard time breaking physical contact with me. But somehow, he managed.
And as he turned, I smacked his ass and said, “Lead the way.”
“Erm.” He grunted and moved forward. He led us into the bedroom. We stood still and stared at the bed. Since he wasn’t doing anything but staring at the bed, I moved closer and stroked his back. He had a wide upper back and a thin lower back, and I stroked down till my hand was on his ass. Then I rubbed my boob on his arm. I wasn’t wearing any underwear today. He turned his head to look into my eyes. “The toilet is in there.” His nervous eyes looked at the door on the other wall.
“Is it?” I asked in a sultry voice.
“Yeah.” The word dribbled out his mouth, and his lips hung slightly parted. I planted my lips on his and stuck my tongue in. He didn’t resist but was happy to kiss me back. His mouth was full of passion and desire as our tongues entwined. My tongue was a guest inside his mouth, but he served it beautifully. He sucked, and with each suck, I could feel his desire for more.
First, I used [telekinesis] to put the toolbox down. Then I started working on my overalls since they were kind of a pain in the ass to take off. On the other hand, his pants were much easier, so they could wait. After the buckles were off and only the final hops were needed, I broke our kiss and said, “Get on your knees.”
“Yes.” He said and dropped to his knees.
I thought his wife had taught him well as I hopped on my legs and pulled off my overalls. I was naked underneath. I stood in front of him half-naked, with my socks and long-sleeved shirt on. I parted my legs and said, “Come, lick.” He knew this would happen the moment he went down on his knees. He was a good man, and like a good man, he crawled forward and planted his lovely lips on my slit. “Ew.” I moaned as I felt his tongue exploring my insides. It made me remember my boys’ tongues. God, I missed their tongues. I ran my fingers through his hair and slowly grinded on his face. Life would be so much easier if Otto and  Sterling were this obedient… If everyone was this obedient… I stopped grinding him and looked down at him. He looked up at me with his tongue  out and eyes filled with desire. He’s a doll. I bent over with his hair  in my hand and gave him a long wet kiss. Then I said, “Let’s go to bed. I  want to fuck you.”
“Yes!” It was the sound of a man that’d forgotten his wife and was eager to feel the pussy of a stranger.
With his hair in my hand, I walked to the bed, so he was forced to crawl with me. “Erk.” He groaned as I climbed on the bed with his hair in hand. I yanked his hair and pushed his head down on the pillow. Finally, I let go of his hair and put my hand on his waist. He was wearing  sweatpants tied up by a string. I pulled on the string, and the knot came undone.
“Lift your legs and ass,” I said. And he did it immediately like the good man he was. I got behind his legs and yanked his pants off. Then I spread them open and took a look at his peen for the first time. It was kind of… small. And I caught myself thinking: this isn’t going to fill me. I couldn’t believe it, I wasn’t big in my previous life either, but I’d gotten so used to Otto and Sterling that I was having weird thoughts without them. It’s all their fault if they’d just behave like men should and obey…
I brushed the hair that had fallen on my face behind my ear, then I leaned in and kissed his little peker. “You’re cute,” I told him.
“Thank you.” He said. I put his dick in my mouth and suckled. “Err.” He groaned. I felt him come alive in my mouth. I bobbed my head and extended my tongue to lick his balls. “Err.”
Then I stopped and climbed on top of him. He slid in easily. He felt nice. It wasn’t like Otto or Sterling, but it was pleasant. Incredibly pleasant. Yeah, I wasn’t a size queen. They’re all lovely. I leaned forward with a smile and kissed him. I broke the kiss to breathe on his  face, “How does it feel to have someone other than your wife swamp your dick?”
“You’re the first; I’ve never had anyone other than my wife.” He breathed.
“Oh, is that right?”
“Yeah.” He breathed. “I’ve only been with my wife before you.”
“Then let me show you what my pussy can do,” I said. Then I kissed him and humped him harder. I moved my hips back and forward and fucked him. My hips moved so much more vigorously, knowing I was ruining a good man. It felt nice, and it felt good, but I didn’t cum… And he did.
“Errm.” He groaned and squirted his cum inside me.
I looked down at his dumb orgasm face and said, “That’s it, little man, let it all out.”
I stretched my legs and laid on top of him till his penis shrunk and fell out.
He caressed my back and said, “Can’t believe I did that…”
“Oh, but you did.” I smiled and kissed his neck. “And what a manly amount of cum you left inside me.” He’ll regret this when I leave, and  the effects of the bracelet fade away. I propped myself up and looked down at his handsome face, and wondered whether to ride his face and make myself cum. Then I remembered that the rickshaw puller was downstairs and that I should go to the next place. So I got off him and went to the bathroom.
He propped himself up on his elbows. And while enjoying the view of my naked ass going into the bathroom, he asked, “Are you going to check the toilet now?”
“What?” I asked as I turned on the faucet and used my hand to wipe away the cum between my legs. I didn’t want to use the towels and leave  evidence. “Oh, that… right.” I forgot for a moment what I was pretending to be. “Right, that… I’ll come back later when your wife’s around… I guess.” I lied. “So, it’s probably best not to tell her what happened here today. Maybe don’t mention me at all.”
“Oh, god. You’re right.” He stood up. We were both standing around without our bottom halves. It was kind of funny. “What should I do? I don’t think I can keep it a secret.”
“She won’t suspect a thing. Just don’t mention it at all.”
“What if she asks if the plumber came?”
“Why would she ask that?” There was a lot of cum. Finally, I felt clean down there. But I felt wet. I grabbed a towel and wiped myself after all.
“Didn’t she ask you to come?”
“Oh, right. Just say I wasn’t here then. Say, no one came.”
“Will that work?”
“Yes. Ah… She wasn’t expecting me to come so early… probably.” I said whatever popped into my head.
“I see. Okay. Just say: no one came… And don’t mention it if she doesn’t ask.”
“Yes.” I nodded. I threw the towel at him and said, “Wash it.”
“Okay.” Then he plopped back down on the bed, put his face in his hand, and groaned, “Oh god, what did I do?”
It’ll feel worse when I’m gone, and the charm effect disappears. Suddenly the overwhelming feeling of lust will disappear, and all that’ll be left will be guilt. And he’ll wonder why he felt so lustful around me… But she’s a government official; I’m sure she gets invited to orgies and stuff, so he has no reason to feel too guilty. But since he has more than 1000 points and is probably from some big family, he’s  been taught to be extra loyal… Which is good, I guess… I wouldn’t be surprised if even Sterling, from a poor family, grew up being constantly warned by the adults around him not to have sex, period. “Okay, I’m going. Just don’t worry about it too much.” I put on my overalls, picked up the toolbox, and left the room.
“Wait! I’ll show you to the door.” He must’ve felt the effect of the magic fade the moment I stepped out of the bedroom because he jumped out with his bottom half still missing. He followed me to the front door. It certainly won't be a pleasant feeling for a loyal man when the magic disappears.
I opened the door, kissed his forehead, said “Bye,” and left the apartment.

***

“So, where to next?” The rickshaw puller asked when she saw me coming out of the condominium.
“Let’s see.” I took out the piece of paper I had written 8 years ago. “Do you know of a condominium with sunflowers painted all over its walls?”
“Sunflowers?”
“Nevermind. I’ll direct you like before.” The notes I had written when I was 10 were vague and mostly useless. They were always meant to be a way to jog my memory anyway. And after spending more than a week in the city, a lot of it was coming back to me.
“Okay.”
1325 points down, let’s go for another 1000+. “Okay, you can take a left when you exit into…” So, I instructed the rickshaw puller again to my next destination.

Spoiler

*swamp your dick ~= pound your pussy

[collapse]
13