Chapter 63: The Nun Outfit (18+)
1.7k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

The chapter contains: cheating, yaoi

[collapse]

“All your clothes are finished, madam.” The shop clerk said with a smile as he brought out a box from the back. “There’s 7 in here, and I believe you  picked up the other 3 already?”
“Yes.” I nodded. “Thank you,” I said and picked up the box.
I came to the custom cloth shop first thing in the morning. Next, I needed to go to the bank.
Outside, the rickshaw puller was waiting for me. As soon as I saw her, the thought of hiring a permanent driver came to mind. I was tired of  finding new rides whenever I wanted to traverse the city. Also, Garth had asked for one a while back.

“Where to next, girly?” She asked as I climbed on the rickshaw.
“Take me back to the hotel, but stop at the bank on the way,” I said.
“Alright, girly.” She said and began to run.

***

I put the box down on the ground and knocked on Nikola’s door. And Nikola opened the door.
“I need to talk to Garth,” I said.
“Garth?” She looked at the bathroom and said, “He’s in the bathroom.”
“Hm. Is he going to take long?” I asked, and she shrugged. “Then give him this.” I took out the pouch with the 15 gold coins and gave it to her. “And this.” I took out a piece of paper with Stace’s office address. “Tell him he needs to go tomorrow. It won’t be open today.” I  looked at Nikola’s dumb face and thought: no. “You know what, give that back.” I took the money back from her hand and put it back in my pocket. I wanted to give it to him as soon as possible, so I wouldn’t forget, but I could wait till dinner. “I’ll give it to him at dinner. Remind me if I forget.” I picked up my box and walked away.
“Ah, okay.” A confused Nikola said before closing the door.

I opened the door to my room, and no one was inside. “They must be in the restaurant.”
I put the box on the bed and looked inside. All of the costumes were well done, but today, only the nun outfit interested me. It was the only outfit without pants. Neither the Cristalian nuns nor monks wore pants. The monks wore the traditional black and white robe, and the nuns wore the traditional black and white dress. I was looking forward to not having to take off my pants. “Why did women ever stop wearing dresses? It is easier to fight in pants, I guess.” I took off my suit and put on the nun outfit. I looked myself over in the mirror and thought aloud,  “Alright, let’s go get some donations.”

***

As I exited the hotel, the receptionist gave me a funny look.
I almost went to the tool shop and the blacksmiths to find my usual ride for these escapades. Then I realized I wasn’t wearing the plumber outfit, so I took a 180 and walked in the opposite direction.
People did the sign of the cross over their bodies as I walked by them. And I responded kindly with a nod of approval and blessings. The costume was working perfectly.
Then I saw a girl sitting outside on the curb smoking a cigarette with her rickshaw beside her. Sporting a loose tank top and baggy shorts, she showed off her hairy armpits and unshaven legs. She had a mean but  pretty face.
“Puller, you free for the day?” I approached her.
She got up from the curb and said, “It’s Petra. My name is Petra.” Her tone suggested she hated the term: puller.
“Alright, Petra. Are you free?” I asked.
“Yeah, I am, sister.” She blew smoke at my face.
My brows twitched, and I wondered if I should kill her or not. I looked at her with [look-a-look] - she was pathetic. Age 20 and only level 5. I could kill her in an instant. I sighed and decided to have pity on her, “I need someone for the day. Do you think you can do that?”
“Hmm, maybe.” She said with an uncaring tone.
No wonder she’s level 5. With that attitude, she won’t succeed in  anything. I took out a silver coin from my little dress pocket. My costume had pockets, the same as the standard nun outfits. I showed her  the silver coin, and her eyes lit up. “Oh, that’s too bad. I wanted to hire a rickshaw puller for a silver.”
“Oh, I’m free. I can do that.” She reached for the coin, and I closed my hand and pulled it back.
“I don’t hire smokers,” I stated matter of factly. I was absolutely discriminating because I hated her attitude.
“Ah, sister?”
“Get rid of it right now,” I said, staring right into her eyes.
“Ah, okay.” She took it out of her mouth, dropped it on the floor, and snubbed it with her sandals.
“Good. We’ll be going to multiple houses today, and you’ll wait for me at each one. And you’ll take lunch breaks or any breaks when I allow it. If you want to piss! You’ll ask for my permission. Is that understood?” I added the last bits just to rub it in.
“Ah…” She looked down at the ground and nodded. “Yes, sister.” She could no longer make eye contact with me.
“Good.” I opened my hand and gave her the coin.
She pocketed it happily. I climbed onto the rickshaw and took out the piece of paper from my pocket.
“Where to? Boss. I mean, sister.” She said.
“I’ll give you the directions.” And so, I started directing her to my first target.
The ones I planned on hitting today were especially religious.

***

I looked back at the rickshaw as I climbed up the small flight of stairs to the front door of my target. I knocked on the door and waited.
A girl of maybe 11 years old opened the door.
“Hello,” I said, “are your parents home?”
“My dad’s home.” She said. Then she turned around and yelled: “Dad! A nun’s here.”
He came out of the corner while drying his hands with a kitchen cloth. “A nun?” Then he saw me and was smitten. “Oh, hello.”
We stared at each other, and I asked, “Can I come in?”
“Oh, yes.” He immediately answered. “Please come in.” I was led to the living room. “I’ll bring out some snacks.” And he ran back to the kitchen.
“You’re a nun?” The little girl asked as she took the seat opposite me.
I looked around the living room. Paintings and passages from the Bible decorated the room, including a painting of the Cristal on the cross.
“Yes, I am,” I answered the girl with a smile.
“Is it fun being a nun?”
“Fun?” I had no idea. “Yeah, I guess.”
“Are you powerful?”
“Powerful? I guess it depends…”
“Depends on what?”
“Well…”
“Stop bothering her, Anna!” Her father came out of the kitchen with a tray of snacks.
“I wasn’t bothering her!” She yelled back.
“Be quiet.” He said and set the tray on the table. She immediately grabbed a bunch of cookies. “Those are for our guest!”
“Oh, that’s fine. She can have them. I don’t really eat snacks anyway.” I said.
“Oh, okay. How can I help you, sister? Unfortunately, my wife isn’t here right now.”
“That’s fine.” I looked around the room again and said, “I can see that your family is one of faith.”
“Ah, yes. I bought them myself. I try to support any Cristalian artists.”
“That’s wonderful.” I nodded. Anna munched on her cookies and listened. “How often do you go to church?”
“Oh, well, I’ve been trying to get my wife to go to church more often, but she’s always tired after a hard week.” He tried to make excuses.
“I see. So you’re not going to church.”
“Ah, that…”
“How often do you donate?”
“If it’s money, then we donate-”
“No, I don’t mean money,” I said.
“Oh,” he looked at his daughter and said, “Anna go to your room.”
“What, why? I know what you guys are talking about. You guys are talking about experience points, right!?” Anna shouted. “Mom already told me  about it.”
“Anna! Go to your room.”
“Fine.” She took a handful of cookies and ran to her room.
I took the opportunity to change seats. I moved from my sofa to his and sat right beside him. After the girl was gone, I caressed his leg. “You are not donating, are you?”
“My wife doesn’t like it.” He said. “She doesn’t want me to donate.”
“Do you think that’s right?”
“No! I tried talking to her, but she won’t budge. She doesn’t want me to…”
“It is thanks to donations from men like you that we’re able to keep the church strong. That we’re able to fight against the cultists and Satanists. Do you not what to help the church?”
“I do! I do!” He enthusiastically agreed.
“Are you willing to donate right now? To me.”
“To a nun?”
“I’ve been prompted to become a bishop.” Nuns are a terrible choice for collecting donations. A better choice would be to dress up as a  priestess. I also had a priestess costume, but I’m tired of pants. Thankfully, very few knew anything about the inner workings of the  church.
“Oh, I see.” He agreed right away. The charm bracelet, combined with general ignorance, was the perfect cocktail for my lie to pass through unquestioned.
“Will you support me?” I asked seductively as I moved my hand to his crotch. I fondled his package and leaned my breasts against his arm.
“Sister?”
“I’m looking for men who’ll support me. I’ve been going around asking families since 5 in the morning.” I tried to sound tired and seductive, like a woman on a pilgrimage.
“But-”
“Am I too ugly?”
“What? No, sister. You’re beautiful.”
“Then please support me.” I unbuttoned his pants, pulled out his dick, and stroked it.
“But-”
“Do you not want to support me?”
“I do! But… my wife.”
“A wife should never stop a man from doing the goddess’ work. Who do you answer to, your wife or the goddess?” He became erect in my hand.
“The goddess! Of course.” He answered like a religious fanatic.
I stood up and said, “Then show me.” I pulled my panties down to my knees, hiked up my dress, and bent over the tea-table. I aimed my ass and pink pussy lips right at him. “Will you support me in my promotion to bishophood?”
He took one look at my pink pussy and stood up with his aroused peen. “Yes, sister.” He said and grabbed my waist.
He penetrated me and slid his dick in fully in one go. “Ow.” I moaned in surprise. He was an efficient donator. He jackhammered away, and the rapid slapping sound of our flesh filled the room. But it only lasted  seconds before it was over. His body bent, his chest leaned forward, and he held me close and tight as he came deep inside me. And I gained 1308  points. As soon as he’d transferred over the points, he pulled out of me.
I pulled up my panties, straightened out my dress, and said, “Thank you for the donation. May the lordess be with you.”
“May the lordess be with you.” He said as he buttoned up his pants.
I gave him the back of my hand to kiss. He took it like a gentleman and kissed it. Then, I patted his head with a smile and said, “Well, I must be off. Collect more donations.”
“Yes, sister.” He nodded. “Let me show you to the door.”
He followed behind me and stepped in front only to open the door. I smirked and said, “Try to convince your wife to go to church more often,” as I exited the house.
“Yes, sister. I’ll try.”
“Good,” I said and walked out the door.

“Where to next?” Petra asked as she saw me come out of the house.
“Let’s see.” I took out the paper and looked over my next target.

***

As I came out of my 3rd house, Petra looked at me suspiciously.
“How about we go for lunch,” I said.
“Okay.” She said.
“Take us somewhere you like.”

As she was running, she mumbled, “I didn’t know nuns went around collecting donations nowadays.”
It seemed she’d figured me out. But since she seemed so shy about it, I simply went along with it. “Yeah, sometimes.”
“Oh! Really.” She said nothing more.

We had lunch, and she watched me eat as if I was some kind of alien. I ignored her and ate my meal. She was quiet for the rest of the day, but she did what I wanted her to do and followed my instructions to the tee. As a matter of fact, I felt like her attitude and workmanship had improved since she found out.

At  the end of the day, when she dropped me back at the hotel, I said, “Come  back and pick me up again tomorrow. Come at 9 sharp, and there’ll be another silver in it for you.”
“Yes, ma’am.” She gave me a bow.
I had no idea what was going through her head, but I nodded, “Okay.” And went into the hotel.

***

Over the dinner table, I handed Garth the 15 gold and the address to Stace’s office.
While I was giving instructions to Garth, Otto, who’d been suspiciously watching me, asked, “Why were you dressed as a nun today?”
I looked at him, looked down at my soup, scooped up a spoon full, and put it in my mouth. “Can-num talk. Num. Eating.”
“Dressed up as a nun?” Garth asked. “I thought you went out to level today?” The gears in his head started to turn… “Wait… Master, what have you been doing?”
I shoveled more food into my mouth.
“Leveling?” Terrie was confused.
Nikola figured out what we were talking about and said, “Oh, dressing up as a priestess. I never thought of it. That’s clever. Does it work? Should I try it?”
I didn’t answer a thing and shoved more stuff in my mouth.
“Nikola!” Garth shouted at her.
“What? It’s clever.” She said.
Garth was not pleased with his girlfriend’s response.

***

As soon we returned to our room, a hard smack landed on my ass.
“Mep!” I yelped with a hop to my step as I turned to my assailant. Of course, it was Otto and his big man hands. He hadn’t smacked my ass in so  long; I’d almost forgotten how much it hurt. For a moment, I pumped up my chest and asked him, “What do you think you’re doing!?”
Then he asked, “How many men did you scam today?”
I immediately lost all my strength. I looked down at the ground and mumbled, “I… I had to.”
I didn’t resist as he grabbed my arm and threw me face-first on the bed. He held me against the edge of the bed with my feet still on the  ground. He twisted my arm behind my back and held me down on the bed. He didn’t stop twisting that arm till I groaned in pain, “Eerr.” Then his manly hand struck my ass. “Aow,” I moaned. I didn’t resist one bit; I knew I deserved it. “Aow.”
After he smacked me about 10 or 20 times, Sterling said, “Don’t you think that’s enough? You don’t want to make her mad.”
“Make her mad!” Otto shouted back at him. “Our girlfriend’s been scamming men.”
“Hmm.” Sterling looked at my pathetic state and felt confused.
“Look,” Otto said and yanked down my pants to show him my reddened ass and pussy. The ass was red thanks to Otto’s slapping, and my pussy was bound to be a little red after taking dicks all day.
“Oe?” I moaned as he jammed two fingers in my pussy.
“Look,” he pulled out his fingers and showed them to Sterling. “She’s creamed up.” His fingers were covered in a white sticky substance. “How  do you think she got all this cum?”
Then I felt Sterling’s gentle fingers poke inside, “Ae,” and scoop out some of the cum.
“Yeah, there’s a lot of cum inside her.”
“What are you both, the cum detectives!” I yelled. I got a smack for that. “Aow!” It was worth it.
“But Otto, you know how women are,” Sterling said.
“But…” Otto didn’t like that line of reasoning.
“Girls will be girls, Otto.”
“Rmm,” Otto grunted. Then he quickly unbuttoned his pants and pulled out a hard and angry erection to stab me with. It seemed he’d gotten a hardon while slapping me; what a bastard. “You cum hungry bitch.” He cursed as he drove his manhood into my cooch.
He went at me hard. “Aw. Aw. Aaw. Aw.” I moaned as he pounded the shit out of me. I could tell he was angry from how hard he thrust into me. I didn’t resist one bit and let him beat the crap out of my pussy. It was like he was taking out every bit of his hatred for women on my pussy.
Then there was Sterling to calm the whole mood. “Let’s take off your pants, Otto.” While Otto was pounding me, Sterling had gotten butt  naked.
In the room, he was the only one who was butt naked. Otto and I still had our clothes on. My pants were around my knees, and so were Otto’s. And both of us still had our shirts on.
Otto’s manly dick was still inside me, but he slowed down significantly while Sterling took off his pants, and I was able to catch my breath. As soon as his pants were off, he went right back at it, pounding me like he was trying to exorcise a demon out of my ass. “Aw. Aw. Aw.”
Sterling got on his knees and crawled between Otto’s legs. He groped Otto’s ass and kissed his thighs. Otto widened his stance and gave Sterling more room. Otto could feel Sterling’s golden hair on his groin… Sterling slowly worked his tongue and lips to Otto’s balls.
Sterling lovingly sucked on his manly balls, and Otto had to stop pounding me. “Fuck,” he said, “you’re going to make me cum, you little  bitch.” Sterling continued to lick his balls. “Hey, stop.” He reached around and grabbed Sterling’s hair and stopped him from suckling on his balls.
“Wait.” Sterling realized something. “Did you just call me a bitch?” He pinched Otto’s bum.
“Aw. Sorry. I meant it as a term of endearment.” Otto said flirtatiously.
“Well, I don’t like it.”
While they had their little lover’s spat, I took the time to catch my breath.
“I’m sorry, babe,” Otto said. Finally, he let go of my arm and pulled his manly dick out. As soon as that sticky cum-covered dick slid out my pussy, Sterling wrapped his cute lips around it and tried to suck it, but Otto stopped him. “Sterling, stop. You’ll make me cum.”
Sterling stopped, then looked up at him, confused, and asked, “Don’t you want to cum.”
“Not yet.” He shook his head. “Why don’t you go first. I’ll fuck her after you cum.” I regained my composure as he stepped away and sat down on the couch. He sat on the couch and gently stroked his cum covered dick, just enough to keep it erect, and watched the both of us.
Sterling said, “Let’s take off your pants too.”
“Okay,” I said as he pulled off my pants. My ass was hanging off the edge of the bed. Then he stood up and added, “Let’s take off your shirt too.” So I became butt naked. Sterling stroked his semi into a full-on  erection before inserting it into me.
“Eerr.” I grunted as he buried his handsome dick deep inside me. He was so much gentler and sensual than his brother. He leaned on me and kissed my neck and face. We made out as he slowly moved inside me. Unlike his brother, his dick was more happy than angry. My pussy relaxed, and he slowly brought me to a gentle orgasm. “Ooomm.” My legs shook, and my  spine tingled.
“I want to spoon you.” He said after making me cum once.
“Okay, babe.” So we moved up on the bed, and we spooned. I was the little spoon, obviously. He held me close in his arms and made out with me as his gorgeous dick probed my creamy pussy. Otto watched us make love and stroked his angry dick.
I came again, and so did he. He spurted his cum and moaned, “Ooow,” as he did. Then his dick softened and slipped out of my pussy.
While we were cuddling in the afterglow of our sex, Otto took off his shirt and stood up. He came to the edge of the bed with his angry dick and looked down at my peaceful countenance.
I couldn’t quite see his expression in the darkness, the moonlight falling at an angle only lighting half his body. His angry dick looked beautiful and scary in the light’s glow. I looked up at him and pleaded, “Let’s cuddle, babe.” He grabbed my ankles. “Orh!” I yelled as he  pulled me to the edge of the bed. I realized there was no reasoning with him; he’d fuck me regardless of what I said. My ass hung off the edge of the bed, I was on my stomach, and my creamy pussy was for his taking. He grabbed my ass and buried his manly dick in my pussy. “Awm.” He adjusted himself to give me another pounding by putting one foot on the bed and putting more of his weight on my lower back. “Arwe…” I moaned as his big hands pressed my lower back into the mattress. That alone hurt like a bitch… “Aarrew…” He pulled out till only his dickhead was inside my pussy, then, with one big thrust, drove it all the way in. “Aaw!” The sound of our flesh striking echoed in the room. Then he pulled out, and again he thrust with such force that our flesh echoed in the room. “Aaw!” My finger dug into the mattress. And again and again. “Aaw! Aaw!  Aaw! Aaw!” I bit the sheets and clenched my teeth. “Erw! Erw! Erw!” Then I came, and I screamed, “Stop! Stop!” It was too much. I tried to claw away from him, but he continued to hold me and pound away. “Eraw! Eraw!” I bit the sheets again to try and calm down. “Erw! Erw!” I didn’t want to resist, but he was making it increasingly more difficult. But I believed he’d cum and stop on his own, so I buried my face in the sheets  and endured.

“Erwl! Erwl! Er…”
30 minutes later, I was still enduring… Sterling had fallen asleep. And I was reaching my limit… I didn’t want to cum anymore, my pussy felt tender, and my hips felt tortured… I was considering using magic to stop him. But I couldn’t. I could never live with myself if I were to hurt Otto or Sterling. So I tried to endure some more, but I couldn’t, and finally, I pleaded with him, “Please. Arwe. Arwl. Please, Otto, cum. Finish. Cum! Otto. Aawe!”
My boyfriend watched me beg for 5 minutes before he finally decided to show me mercy. He stopped humping me and asked, “Do you want me to cum?”
“Yes, babe. Cum for me. Cum deep inside me. Just let it all out inside me. Cum. Cu- Ew!” He slapped my ass to stop my drivel.
He took his foot off the bed, laid himself on top of me, put his lips on my ear, and whispered, “I love you.” I was confused, to say the least. I couldn’t comprehend him at all, but that didn’t matter because I felt his dick throb and shoot fluids the next moment.
I smiled and told him, “I love you, too.”
He laid on top of me with his dick buried inside me. Our sweaty bodies sticking to each other. We stayed like that for around 5 minutes catching our breaths.
Then as his dick softened and fell out of my pussy, he said, “I love you,” again.
I smiled and said, “I love you, too.”
“I love you.”
“I love you, too.”
“I love…”
“…”

Finally, he got tired of lying on top of me, crawled on top of the bed, and cuddled up with Sterling.
I laid there on my stomach for a while before sliding down to my knees…  Cum dripped out my pussy, and I felt exhausted. I have another busy day tomorrow…
I got up, went to the expansion bag, and pulled out a health potion. Then I went to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. First, I wiped  off some of the cum on my pubes and pussy. Then I poured some health  potion into my hand and rubbed it on my pussy. Then I poured some on two of my fingers and inserted them inside. I did this a few times till my  pussy was felt peachy. Then finally, I took a few sips to help my whole  body. My hips felt much better after those few sips.
I wasn’t a martial, my pussy wasn’t built like steel, so I needed  assistance every now and then. However, only half a bottle was needed for me to fully recover. Though utilizing a recovery potion after (rough) sex was probably something only a magician would ever need to do. With that thought, I sighed.

I put the potion back in the expansion bag and got in bed with the boys. Not long after that, I fell asleep.

10