Chapter 83: Dinner with Tatiana (18+)
996 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

This chapter contains: yuri

[collapse]

I made my eww-echo-body spar with Terrie for the whole day. I saw it imitate many of the skills I knew in my past life, skills I thought I’d forgotten long ago. Terrie was glad to have a sparring partner and indulged my every whim, so I got them to wrestle and fistfight too. Without her sword, Terrie was significantly disadvantaged and only managed to win thanks to her superior strength.
A few of the kids and I were watching them fistfight for the second time when Otto came to get us, saying, “Dinner’s ready.” I looked over at the western horizon and saw the orange-purple haze of the setting sun.
“Oh! What did you make!?” One of the kids shouted.
“Toromiro and dodo.”
“Toromiro!” The kid frowned.
Otto smiled at their funny expression. “There’s dodo too, and apple pie.”
“Apple pie with cream on top!” The kid cheered up.
“Yes.” His eyes smiled. “But you can’t have any until you finish your toromiro.”
“Aoow.” The kid groaned.
He got along well with the kids, better than me, but he’s a man, so that’s to be expected. Makes me want to engulf him. Anyway, I got my head out of the gutter and said, “Can you put it in a container. I’m going to a friend’s.”
“A friend’s? A friend I don’t know?” He asked me suspiciously.
“Yes. Can you pack enough for two people, sir?” I pointedly asked.
He smiled. “Yes, madam.” He bowed as Garth usually does.

He then turned his attention to the fight, scanned my eww-echo-body, and said, “So you levelled up again.”
“Ah… Yeah.” I acknowledged.
When he stared at me intently with those dark eyes, I expected him to say something about me being a scammer. But I was pleasantly surprised when he complimented me, saying, “Good job.” Then he leaned in, kissed my brow, and said, “I’m proud of you.”
I scratched my head and said, “Thanks.”
“Then I’ll go pack dinner for two.”
“Yes, thank you.” I watched him leave with the kids just as the fight was ending; Terrie won again. She looked exhausted, and my mana was almost empty too. I walked over to her and helped her up; she was  sitting on the grass panting. “Good fight.”
She took my hand and stood up, “Thanks.” She looked at the ground where they’d fought and said, “It’s tough. I would’ve lost if it had skills.”
“Yeah, it’d be nice if it could use skills.”
She frowned. “You want me to lose?” I shrugged. “Hah…” She sighed.
“You won.”
She shook her head. “Are echo bodies supposed to be so knowledgable about skills? I saw it attempting [butterfly feet]. That isn’t footwork most women would know.”
“And I saw you attempting [star petals].”
“Oh!” She was surprised. “Actually, it was [love petals]. But I’m impressed. A magician knows about [star petals].”
“I know a lot more than you think,” I asserted confidently.
She smiled. “I suppose you’re the leader for a reason.”
I returned the smile and said, “Come on, let’s go inside. Otto made us apple pie.”

***

I arrived at Tatiana’s with two containers. One filled with toromiro and dodo, the other contained two slices of apple pie. I knocked on the door and looked through the side window.
“Coming!” She hollered from somewhere deep in the house. Her loud footsteps were unmistakable. She appeared in panties and a tank top. When she saw my face through the window, she smiled, and I smiled back. She opened the door and pressed her lips against mine before I could even say hello. I closed my eyes and melted into her strong arms, which  she gently looped around my waist to pull me into her home. Her tongue did slow, savouring licks that made me long to feel her do the same  between my legs. She broke the kiss, leaving me wanting more. “What’s in  the box?” She asked, gesturing to the box between us.
“Oh.” I looked down at the container, drawing a blank; she had a way of melting my mind.
“It smells good.” She said, which helped me remember.
“Right, I brought this, so we can have dinner together. My boyfriend made it.”
“O, then we better eat up.” She said, squeezing my ass. “We wouldn’t  want to waste your boyfriend’s hard work.” She closed the door and led  me to the dining table. There was a bottle of whisky on the table. “I was going to have dried fish, but your boyfriend’s cooking smells more scrumptious.” I opened the container. “I’ll get us some plates.”
“Okay.” I sat down at the table. I took a sip of the whisky while she was in the kitchen. “Strong,” I mumbled.
“I thought I’d never see you again. You ghosted me.” She said aloud from the kitchen.
“What do you mean?” I asked. “I gave you-” the hotel address. “No, you think I’ll just leave you alone after you promised me free boat rides.”
“That’s true.” She came out with spoons and plates. “It smells fantastic.” She said as she dished out the food. “So you need a boat?”
I nodded. “Didn’t I already tell you I need to go up to Greinne. Then to Pallad. And Brynhildmar.” I told her again. “You’ll have to wait at Pallad for a while.”
“Okay, I can do that.” She sat down and took a spoonful. We talked while we ate. “How many people are we talking? My boat’s pretty small.”
“Four, including me.”
“Okay. You did say you’re a new adventurer.”
“Yeah, I did. Did you already forget?” I looked at her suspiciously.
“Of course not, Sherrie. I remember every inch of you.” She said, sliding her beautiful sapphire eyes all over me. I felt hot, my heart quickened, and I wondered if my face was red.
“Huh. Huh.” I cleared my throat. “Don’t change the topic. And don’t you  have anything to drink?” Our eyes simultaneously turned to the bottle of whisky. I rolled my eyes and said, “Other than alcohol.”
“Let me see.” She said and disappeared into the kitchen. While I chewed on the fried dodo, she came out with a bottle of wine.
“That’s still alcohol.”
“It’s wine.” She said as she poured me a glass.
I shook my head but accepted the glass anyway. “I need you ready for next Monday. At 9 am sharp.”
“Alright. My boat’s always at dock 32.”
I nodded. “Okay.”
“It’s a 2 hour trip by boat.” She said before sitting down and taking a sip.
“Yeah, I know,” I said and ate. Then as I finished up my plate, I asked, “Do you need us to pay?” In the game, I never worried about her living  expenses and simply used her, but now that it’s no longer a game… “I kind of feel guilty using you. I’ll need you to travel with us for a few  months. Maybe a little more than a few.”
“You’re not using me.” She shook her head. “I’m thankful to you. I got to read my sister’s writing again.”
“Right, the tomb…” Frankly, I wasn’t too interested in the quest, but I promised, didn’t I? “Did you read her journal?”
“Yes, it looked like her team discovered an unnamed dungeon or tomb.”
I nodded, knowing it was a tomb. “Do you know where it is?”
“It’s marked on the map.” She replied. So she already knew. “I was thinking of hiring an adventurer group to investigate the tomb.” She said meaningfully as she took away the plates.
“It’d be more useful to locate her companions. Ex-companions.” I said.
“Why do you say that?” She asked as she came out of the kitchen.
“Oh. Ah, just a hunch.” I nervously smiled.
“Hmm…” She picked up the wine bottle. “Let’s go to my back deck.”
I picked up the glasses and followed her out the back door. Unfortunately, her deck overlooked the neighbour’s fence and not the river. I leaned on the railing and gazed at the moon. She leaned on the railing beside me. Our shoulders gently brushed together. We said  nothing. We listened to the crickets and watched the moon and the drifting clouds. I took another sip of the wine, and the buzz really started to set in. And everything felt a lot nicer again; the worries of the world, the demon queen, my doubts, my inadequacies all seemed to  drift away. The moon looked beautiful, the summer smelt alive, and the crickets sounded musical. She played with my hair and kissed my cheek. Her soft lips brought me back to the world in a good way. She planted kisses on one side of my face. “He.” I giggled when her teeth found my earlobe. And moaned as her wet tongue tried to probe my ear.
She took another swig of the wine and asked, “Want some more.” She tried feeding it to me and spilt it on my shirt.
“Look what you did.” I frowned.
“Let’s take it off.” She laughed, trying to unbutton my shirt.
“No, not outside.”
“Outside, inside, what’s the difference?” She wouldn’t listen and grinned stupidly.
I tried to fight her and dropped a glass. It fell off the railing and shattered. “Look what you did.”
“Me?” She acted innocent. “It’s fine.” She shook her head. “Give me  that.” She took the other glass from me and put everything on the floor.
I tried to go back inside; lead her to the bedroom. But she looped her hands around me and went for my belt buckle. I was too buzzed to fight her as she pulled me back to the railing, not that I could’ve fought her otherwise. She bent me over the railing and pulled down my pants. She stroked along my pussy, and thumbed my asshole till my panties were damp. My lower half melted into her hand, and my mouth hung stupidly open. She peeled off my panties and exposed me to the night air. My knees shook as she parted my lower lips with three of her fingers; her other hand held the nape of my neck. “You’re wet for me.” She murmured; I could feel her gaze on my pussy. She pulled out and pushed back into me with her three fingers. I moaned in helpless delight. She had magical hands. I gripped the railing and panted as I mindlessly circled my hips onto her thrusting fingers. I didn’t want to do this outside, but she’d  forced it, and I moaned quietly into the night sky. She was leaning over me, and I could hear her horny breaths. “I’m going to use you tonight like you use boys. I’m going to make you cum over and over again. Then I’m going to ride your face till I cum all over it.” She growled into my  ears as she twisted her wrist to gently rub my clit with the pad of her thumb. It pushed me over the edge, and I climaxed with a shaky squeal. I thrust onto her hand till my knees couldn’t hold me anymore, and I buckled on deck. I looked up at her triumphant grin through my heavy  eyelids. She picked me up in the prince-style and took me to the bedroom.

She threw me on the bed and stripped me naked, throwing my clothes off the bed one by one. I yipped and noped as I was made bare. In boneless  exhaustion, I laid open in front of her, my breasts heaving. She removed her tank top and panties and exposed her stunning figure. Breathless, I reached for her slit; she was wet for me. She circled her hips, and my fingers slid in without resistance. She shook her head and whispered, “Not yet.” She pushed my hand away. “You’ll taste it soon enough.” She then tenderly kneaded my tits. Rhythmically squeezing me into a heavy lull. Her lips sealed around my erect nipple and sucked softly. I felt  bubbling heat wash through me, my stomach felt twisted, and sweat broke out on my neck and face. I bit my lower lips and thrust my hips at the  empty space between my legs. She pressed kisses on my heated chest, down my twisted belly to my swollen pussy. I clenched the sheets as my hips pumped onto her face. Her tongue speared into me, and a long moan  escaped my lips. My tender flesh tightened around her artful licks, and my body quaked violently as I came again. She didn’t stop there. Her wet tongue snailed to my clit, and sucked softly, tirelessly… until I cummed for the third time, praising the goddess as I did. Finally, her  lips released me.

She squatted over me and hovered her beautiful womanhood over my panting face. Slowly she lowered her slit onto my lips. I dug my tongue into her wet muscles. “Hmm…” She moaned and shamelessly wiggled her hips on my face… until she came with a guttural moan. Satisfied, she lifted her pussy off my lips, looked down at my wet lips with those confident, intense, womanly eyes, and asked, “Should we take a break.” She saw me gasping for air and decided, “Let’s take a break.” We cuddled up, and she pulled the bedsheet over us and threw a leg over me.

6