Chapter 85:: Dock 32 (18+)
930 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I awoke naked, entangled in handsome men. “I need to get ready.” I groaned and brushed Otto’s big arm off my chest. With dried up cum on my thighs, I crawled out of bed. “I need a shower.” I left the boys to sleep and walked into the bathroom.

I soaped myself with the water drizzling over me. Sterling pulled open the curtain, came in and hugged me. Wetting his dry body. I hugged back and rested my head on his chest.
“I’m going to miss you.” He said.
I wish he wouldn’t have said it. We all knew, but to say it aloud… “I’m going to miss you too.” I tightened my arms around him.
“Let me help you.” He said and grabbed the soap from my hand. I was already done, but I didn’t say anything. He applied soap over my body again, stroking my belly, waist, hips, legs… He went down on his knees and kissed my butt and thigh… Worshipping me.
I caressed his hair, turned, looked down at his semi-erect dick and  said, “Come up here.” He stood up, and I sealed my lips on his. As I licked his mouth, my hand wandered down to his package. Wrapping my soapy fingers around his penis, I stroked from the root to the tip.  Squeezing the head before returning my hand to the base. I did this repeatedly till he was fully erect and leaking pre-cum on my hand. We broke our kiss, foreheads touching, panting… We looked down at his beautiful erection. I let go of him, and bending over, I leaned against the wall, pointed my sexy tush at him, and said, “Put it inside.”
He didn’t waste any time grabbing my waist and pushing into me. He let out a boyish moan as he dove in balls-deep. I clenched my jaw as my pussy pulled him in eagerly. We pressed against each other, pressing our bodies as close together as humanly possible. Then he pulled out, but only an inch, before diving back in. He stroked his hand up and down my back before settling his soapy thumb between my crack. He humped me gently, building me up but keeping me too far from the edge. He kept the pad of his thumb on my asshole, softly probing, circling around till I relaxed, just a little, and his finger pushed inside. “Aw. Aw.” I cried  at the unfamiliar sensation. And our feet shuffled; I struggled till the tip of his thumb was inside, then I relaxed and gave in. It was a short  struggle. I clenched my jaw hard as he pushed his thumb in deeper, to the knuckle. Heat bloomed there and spread through my body; my legs went  stiff and tight. Sterling was being naughty today.
“When are we going to do double penetration, Sherrie?” He asked, his finger sliding up and out, then back in.
There was that question again; they’d been bugging me about double penetration and double vaginal for a while now. Both of them inside me at the same time… My womb spasmed at the thought. It terrified and  enthralled me. The boys talked about it as if it was a foregone  conclusion that they’d get into every one of my holes. As if they owned them. And that’s the exact reason I’ve been refusing them - that and the fear. But I’m starting to feel they might know my body better than me  because I muttered, “Maybe after I return from the trip.”
“After you come back…” He repeated, having heard me loud and clear despite the shower and my ragged breath.
“Maybe,” I said as he hammered me harder, excited.
“It’s a promise!” He shouted and banged me harder, then suddenly, without warning, he spurted inside me. He pulled his finger out of my  crack, leaned over, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my shoulder. I didn’t cum, but my ass felt hot, my pussy felt nice, and I was happy to feel his warm, satisfied body against mine. His cock pulsed.

***

They saw us off at the castle gate. There wasn’t much luggage; all of our stuff was in the space expansion bag. Terrie was in her heavy pink armour, Nikola in her usual light armour, Brigitte in her makeshift  samurai armour, and I opted for boots and a regular long-sleeved shirt. My attire wasn’t very magician-like, but it was normal for adventurers. Some magicians even wore armour in the dungeons, but I had the [Shield of Andromeda], so there was no need for that.
Sterling leaned in and kissed me, he moved aside, and Otto leaned in and kissed me. Then they kissed me together, their lips pressed together over mine. I’d have loved to have spent another hour with them, kissing one after the other, again and again…
Terrie’s boyfriends gathered around her and kissed her goodbye, saying things like, “Come back soon.” “Be safe!” “Don’t do anything stupid!” “I  love you.” “Level up.” “Don’t eat uncooked monster meat.” Boy, they were a babbling bunch.
Nikola kissed her boys goodbye one by one, and they became emotional. Other than Halit, everyone else looked a little teary-eyed, even Garth. Boys, always crying over the stupidest things.
“Come here for a second,” I pulled Garth away from their kissy goodbyes.
He wiped the tears off his eyes and said, “Yeah?”
“You okay?” I asked sarcastically.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” He didn’t catch on to my sarcasm.
“Fine, whatever. You’re in charge while I’m gone.”
“Of the business. Maura’s in charge of the mansion.”
“Ah… Fine, but keep an eye on her.”
“Why?” He looked over at Maura, who was standing with her arms crossed. “She knows what she’s doing.”
“Just keep an eye on her,” I commanded.
“Yes, master.”
“Okay, then we’re leaving.”

Otto and Sterling kissed me one more time on my forehead and cheek, respectively. I ruffled their hair and climbed into the carriage. Brigitte was already in the carriage, looking annoyed and bored.
“Sorry to have made you wait,” I told her.
“Grr.” She grunted and shrugged. “It is what it is.” She looked out the window.
I leaned out the carriage door and yelled, “Guys, come on! You’re making Brigitte wait!”
“No, it’s- Pff…” She exhaled.
“Oh, alright.” Terrie broke away from her boys and climbed into the carriage.
“We have plenty of time,” Nikola said as she climbed into the carriage.
Once again, I leaned out of the carriage and said, “Right, Garth, like we talked about.” Then turning to Otto and Sterling, I added, “You guys help him out.”
They nodded. “We will.”
“Maura, take care of the house.”
“Will do, madam, Sherrie.” She smiled.
“Okay, good.” Before I closed the door, I yelled, “Petra, let’s go.”

***

It was the morning rush hour. Sailors were tying their hair and climbing onto their boats. Boats were leaving their ports one after the other.
As Petra drove away, I inhaled the fresh scent of the river. Took in the sounds of the water and the gulls. While the hackneyed yells of the sailors rushed past us with the wind.
“Come on,” I said to the crew. “We’re looking for dock 32.”
We walked along, following the numbers on the posts. Past 28, 29, 30… And there it was, under 32. It was as it was in the game: a tiny  passenger boat with a cracked mast. It’s a miracle it hasn’t collapsed.
Tatiana was loading up the boat and, noticing us, shouted, “Hey! So I finally meet the crew!”
“Nice boat you got there.” Brigitte smiled.
“Thanks.”
“Brigitte, Tatiana. Tatiana, Brigitte.” I introduced her first since she talked first. “And they’re Nikola and Terrie. Nikola, Terrie - Tatiana.”
“Hello,” Terrie said.
“What happened to the pole?” Nikola asked.
“Got struck by lightning years ago.”
“Lightning!”
Tatiana smiled. “Grab one of the bags, help me load up, and I’ll tell you.”
“Oh, sure,” Nikola said, grabbing one of the containers on the dock. And asked as she climbed up the boat, “What’s in this?” I grabbed the small  bag while Terrie and Brigitte grabbed the other two big boxes.
“Fruits. Food mostly. And some paper and stuff.” She said as she led us into the cabin via a small door in the cockpit. She opened a lid and said, “This is the freezer.” And tossed in some meat and vegetables. “You can put the fruits over there. You can put the rest of the stuff there too.” She pointed at the cushioned seats.
“This is nice. You live here?” Brigitte asked.
“Used to. Now I have a house.”
“Ah.” She nodded.
“No, now I just give rides to tourists and sometimes serve them lunch and all that.” She shrugged. “Mostly, they like hanging out on the deck; the kids like hanging out on the roof.” She pointed up as we climbed out into the cockpit. “Help me pull in the anchor, and we’ll set sail.”
“Sure.” Brigitte volunteered. “So when did the mast break?”
“It’s not broken, it’s still reliable, but that was a long time ago… I  could fix it, but I don’t use it in the river anyway. So I let it be.”
“So this runs on red cores, yellow cores?”
“Yellow-gasoline. Yellow cores, I guess.” Tatiana realized Brigitte was a novice, so she explained, “Some large ships still use cores, but the smaller boats all use liquified cores, you know, (magic) gasoline. It’s more efficient. Cheaper too.”
“Right, right, sounds like the way to go. How would someone go about buying a boat like this? I mean, this is a nice home. I might…” She seemed interested in the boat, the way she was chattering.
I stopped following them when I realized Nikola was moving in the opposite direction to us. Their voices became faint. I followed Nikola  instead.
“What are you doing?” I asked after following her back into the cabin.
“The boys would love this place.” She responded.
I rolled my eyes. “The boys would love it everywhere.”
She opened the door to the v-berth and saw a mattress that was probably more than 10 years old and said, “We should’ve brought one of them to keep us company.”
“The boys?”
“Yeah, one each.”
“And you want to pick one over the others?”
“Oh, right…” She wrinkled and stroked her chin, her bottom lip protruding in a stupid pout. She had entered deep thought.
“And I don’t think they’ll want to be around while we’re levelling up.” I shook my head. “And Brigitte doesn’t have a boyfriend.” Bringing boys would only complicate issues and bring about more stress. Especially for me, the leader. “You want to lend one of your boys to Brigitte too?  Help keep her company?”
“No.” She frowned. I fisted her floppy ear. “Aw!” She cried.
I yanked her away from the v-breath. “We’re here to work, not play around.”
“Ou. Ou. Ou.”
“I’ll never let you use that bed.”
I tightened my grip. “Eee! My ear.”

So that's the end of Book 2. Please check out my Patreon if you've liked the story so far.
Again, thanks for reading.

9