chapter 18
8 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then I taught him the basics then I started my journey with him. All that time I thought how about not making me suffer anymore? And start a village of my own besides there were some clans that were not part of any village so, I made the decision to give them the proposal to start a new village.

 

 I went to all the village and I said my true intentions to them. They all agreed and then a village named ace was born at first it was a starter village.

 

It had many things missing but I did not lose hope.

I thought life is a challenge and this is the start. I did not give up and went all up and in a month things got in the line.

 

 We changed the location of all the clans to a beautiful place, we started a school. I also enrolled the boy at that school people respected me gracefully but down in heart I was feared about something and that was, what will happen if the four village attack us?

 

So as there leader I decided to form a peace treaty with the four nations and for that the four nation have to hold a meeting and if any of the nation says no. The treaty will be canceled.

 

So in the meeting I said, if the four nation forms a treaty with us we will share our technology ideas with them and they said to form a peace treaty with us.

0