— 2 School for Monsters —
492 8 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- 2 School for Monsters ---

Society had advanced, in this world a bit of a compromise had been made. The supernatural and certain normal special forces would enforce the veil of secrecy.

That meant however that for the more special and aggressive non-humans there was a school, a special school to teach them how to live away from humans. And how to live with humans.

Each year a bunch of children from various orphanages entered the school, and none ever left.

------

Being new to this world, meaning only having spent a few centuries here, and not having wanted to bother too much setting up a new identity, Zaria had picked becoming an orphan.

Three messy adoptions later, she was out of the orphanage on a scholarship with another girl from the orphanage to a school that included a dormitory.

Zaria hated bus rides.

The smell of sweat, sex, drugs, sickness, and much more lingered in any older bus.

This was why she had her face buried in Tamara's chest. Tamara being the other girl from the orphanage. She was a little cold but still nice.

And most importantly she smelled nice.

------

"Welcome to the Emperor's School of Education. Or Emperor Academy if you prefer." They were now at the welcoming speech. "To those new I greet you to our academy where might makes right."

The Principal waved his hand.

"As usual we have prepared four virgin sacrifices."

Spotlights shone onto Zaria, who already knew that the three girls to her left her were the only humans in this academy, and the three human girls.

"Eat them, enslave them, if you want to keep them make sure to keep them safe." The principal encouraged everyone. "The same goes from most others, but there you should make sure that you don't offend a family you shouldn't."

The air changed as everyone but the four shifted into something that was not human.

Two of the girls shrieked in fright.

Tamara simply hugged Zaria's arm in the need for something to hold onto.

Zaria petted the fluffy head of her only human friend. "Don't worry, I will protect you."

"Now, the game starts after the speech, to be fair, why don't we give the ladies a running start, you might even make it to the dorm and maybe barricade yourself in the dorm. Killing is a no no in the dorm after all."

Zaria led the three girls out of the large hall and to her dorm room. Suddenly having everyone live in their own room made much more sense.

"Can you really protect yourself and me?" Tamara fretted as howls and screeches started outside.

"They might be monsters, especially in mind." Zaria shifted to one tailed kitsune. "However I might not be a monster in mind, but compared to them, I am a true monster in power."

"Fluffy~" Tamara clearly got distracted.

"No, hands off, no touching."

"Why?"

"The ears and tail are for lovers only."

"I don't mind."

"What?"

"As you know, I don't understand love and such. And you are the only one I am really affectionate with." Tamara moved closer and hugged Zaria. "So, I don't mind. You are my only real friend, if we become lovers and spend our lives together, I think I would really like it."

Zaria could read minds, actually it was harder not to read at least surface thoughts then not. She had unsealed that ability before when shifting her body away from the human one.

Tamara was serious.

She was already imagining herself cooking dinner in an apron, and nothing else, as Zaria was coming home dressed in a suit and holding a suitcase filled with documents.

"Oh well, I don't mind, you are pretty much the only person I like that is still alive." She pulled seven ofuda from her sleeve and threw them. They attached themselves on each wall, the window, the door, the ceiling, and the floor. "Now you are safe here. You two stay here while Tamara comes with me to fetch her things from her room. Then we pick your things up."

The two girls shuddered when there was a thump against the door.

"Since I don't want to make a mess on my first day, let's teleport." Zaria placed her head against Tamara's. "Think of your room."

Then they were gone.

"Do you think she can really protect us?"

"I don't know, but she seems pretty confident about it."

"But do we have to become her lovers too?"

"Considering how some of the monster boys, male monsters, or however you call them looked at us?"

The two girls shuddered.

"I have never even kissed yet."

"Neither have I."

""I don't want to die!""

"That is a good mindset." Zaria's voice came from behind them, causing both girls to shriek.

The two had returned. A mattress, bedsheets, blankets, a suitcase, and a carry bag lying around them.

"Who is next? I had to break two idiots and fix a few things they broke. So the faster we are done the better." Zaria stopped for a moment. "Actually I have a better idea. Come Yuki/MiNe/FaMiLy/FaMiLiAr/PaRt Of Me/FoX/ViXeN/FlUfFy/ArCtIc FoX."

The air rippled and a white fox with black eartips and a black tail tip landed on Zaria's head.

"Kon?"

"Yuki~" Tamara picked the fox off Zaria's head and cuddled her. "Welcome~"

"Monster academy, seems we are meant to be sacrifices."

The fox snickered much to the disbelief of the two human girls who were sitting on the floor.

"Yeah, I'm going to bash some heads in later. Want to fetch their things or watch over them?"

"Kon~"

"Happy hunting then, I need the mattresses, blankets, bedsheets, towels, and all their personal items."

Yuki jumped out of Tamara's arms and phased through the door.

"The fox came through the door, she stole the march."

"Get her!"

Then sounds of violence ensued, followed by screams of pain.

"I forgot to tell Yuki not to kill them." Zaria remembered. "Doesn't matter. Boys shouldn't be in the girls dorm anyway, and any girls stupid enough to get into this mess are as stupid as the boys."

One of the two girls raised her hand.

"Yes?" Zaria asked gently.

"Do we have to become your lovers for you to protect us?"

"No."

The two girls sighed in relief.

"Aww." Tamara pouted. "I could have dressed them up and done their hair if you said yes."

"You can do that anyway? If they agree."

"I can?"

"Just ask them."

"Can I?"

""Yes!"" The two girls felt that disagreeing might be bad for their health.

------

Zaria cast a spell to make the noise from the outside ebb away and settled the girls down.

Tamara insisted on bathing and sleeping with Zaria like a proper wife, while the other two girls slept on the floor on their mattresses.

The girls prepared for the day and two nervous and one disappointed girl followed Zaria out of the safe haven.

"Fluffy gone." Tamara complained, yet again.

"I am going to pretend to be human to change in front of them, to show them how stupid they are."

When she opened the door she caught a clawed hand going for her face, then crushed it causing the owner to howl and sink to the knees. A punch to the head stopped the cries of pain.

"Let's go."

The three humans and one arctic fox followed.

The albino kept the enemies at bay. In the cafeteria the kitchen staff got thrown the food back at them for spitting and worse into it, then knocked out with kitchen implements. Zaria used the time to make breakfast.

"You killed in the dorm." A teacher that looked like something furry with sharp teeth yet lacked the elegance of lupines, canines, or cats, complained.

"I did not, she did."

"Kon~"

"But we belong together so technically it applies. But like the principal said, 'might makes right'. That means I was right, they were wrong."

"Come with me, I have to punish you. Which is perfect since I am hungry."

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"By your own rules, you are too weak to command me." Zaria blew the teacher off. "Now go away."

The teacher slashed at Zaria with his claws, and was confused when nothing happened.

Then the pain hit.

His hand and half of the lower arm were gone.

"See, you did not even see it."

"Get her." The teacher commanded. "Whoever gets the blow that takes her down can have her after I am done and pick whichever of the other three they like."

"Whoever attacks us, dies." Zaria promised.

Several stronger ones did not listen and jumped into the frey.

A few who seemed to think that it was a good chance to nab another girl ran face first into a wall of force turned into a bubble around the other three girls.

Zaria meanwhile, she did not hold back on her urge to kill, she let loose.

She ripped off the arm of someone who reminded her of a troll and threw it at what seemed to be a wanna be spider. A werewolf got his spine shattered, while a werecat got her snout caved in.

She released a tail.

"Traitor, she is a fox."

Instead the frenzy got worse.

Even after the foxfire burned two to death they still tried to get her.

Two more tails followed, tessen appeared in her hands, and imbued themselves with her white foxfire. Then she spun, and her surroundings turned to ashes.

"She is a three tail!" someone called out.

"Kitsune." Someone else recognized.

"What is a three tail kitsune doing here?" The teacher asked.

"Why, I was trying to start a new identity. But then this happened, if you had simply been friendly I wouldn't have come out. But now? I don't like threats, and I feel no remorse from any of you." She closed her fans and pulled out an ofuda. "As a shrine maiden, part of my job is to purge evil, and I mean the true evil with no remorse. You are not even someone who needs to kill, you just like causing pain." She threw the ofuda at the teacher. "Be gone."

The moment the slip of paper touched the teacher, it and the teacher simply turned to dust.

"Anyone else?"

There was silence.

Inside the force bubble Tamara was feeding Yuki and the other two girls were pale and shaking.

"Sorry about that, let's eat."

------

The four girls were supposed to get seperated in their classes.

A broken spine, two shattered knees, and five snapped wrists later nobody had any objection to them staying together.

------

Tentative plans:
-) go five tail at nuking headmaster and half the administration
-) go seven tail when some special force is sent to put the obnoxious floof in her place
-) go nine tail when the big boss him/her/itself comes

Otherwise slice of life, the girls make tentative friends, especially with the fey and spirit folk, who can pretty much feel what Zaria is when she lets herself slip.

Zaria has to teach a few lessons since she wiped out the teachers.

22