[Chapter 2:Talent and Friendship]
135 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

continuation…

{Sumihiko} -I told you I don’t want to join any club Toujurou-san!

{Toujurou} -we’ll try all physical activities for you today!

{Sumihiko} -Hey! Are you listening to m-

{Toujurou} -we’re here in track and field club we should try it!!

{Sumihiko} -NOoOoOoOOO!!

{Toujurou} -If you participate in the first 3 clubs that I introduced to you I shall give you a 300 yen worth of ice crea-

{Sumihiko} -when do we start. (kamado sumihiko answer him in one breath)

(Sumihiko and toujurou enters the club and starts running in the field, Toujurou and sumihiko passes all the official members and bested them in the 400 meter field 2 laps run)

{Toujurou} - *huf *huf *huf *Haa that breaks some sweat now let’s go to the next club!

{Sumihiko}  -wai- (Kamado sumihiko remembers the ice cream promise) wai- where? Where is it come on hurry!!

{Track and Field President} -WAIT!! I SEE THAT YOU HAVE TALENT IN RUNNING!! COME AND JOIN US!! I’LL MAKE YOU TWO THE STAR OF OUR SCHOOL TRACK AND FIE--- OI WAIT!!

(Toujurou and sumihiko are already gone while the club president is in the middle of the sentence…)

{Track and Field President} -hmm what a rude bunch.

[Lunch Break: Time 11:30]

{Sumihiko} -Oi!! I thought we’re going to a club?!

{Toujurou} -I Mean we can’t participate with an empty stomach. HAHAHAHA

{Sumihiko} -Hey how about the ice cre-

{Toujurou} -what’s your food?

{Sumihiko} -I didn’t bring any since I was almost late to school.. How about you?

{Toujurou} -HAHAHAHAH.. I didn’t bring any too I forgot teehee!

{Sumihiko} -Oi! Then What are we doing outside the school sitting in the bench?

{Toujurou} -HAHAHAH! I don’t know either!

{Sumihiko} -I’m going now!

{Kanata} -YO! I knew you’d be here damn little brother! Here I packed a lunch for you before I leave because I knew that you’d be completely hopeless every monday! Now eat well I’m going to go to meet up Toko-chan bye!

{Toujurou} -Yo! And Bye!

{Sumihiko} -Thanks as always Onii-chan (in a teasing tone).

{Kanata} -Hmp!

(Kanata left while wearing a smile as if he’s relieved)

{Sumihiko} -Yo! Toujurou-san you want to share?

{Toujurou} -Yeah! Thanks!

(The two friends eats while having a conversation as always)

[Noon 12:10 PM]

(The two of them heads in a club called archery)

{Sumihiko} -how do I use this thing? Pres?

{Club President} -huh? Yeah…….. yeahhhhhh…. So handsome…….

(The president is glaring at toujurou intensely as if she’s into him,while touhjurou detects blood lust coming from behind where sumihiko, prez, and other members sitting…)

{Toujurou} -I feel uncomfortable.. Sumihiko Let’s escape!!

{Sumihiko} -ehhhhh? (sumihiko remembers the ice cream promise) Ok Let’s head to the last club activity and buy me some ice cre-

{Toujurou} -ok now let’s go

(both of them runs toward the hallway and reached their final destination…)

{Toujurou} -welcome to our club sumihiko!

{Sumihiko} -heh? Your club?

{Toujurou} - no! silly im only vise president! And here is the president! Her name is “Ken Megane”

{Megane} -nice to meet you! Now shall we start?

{Sumihiko} -ok! Where’s the sword prez?

{Megane} -here…

{Toujurou} -ok then I shall be the referee..

(they all agreed and starts preparing their stance and warmed up their muscles and joints)

(the 1st match started megane is the first to dash and strike but sumihiko blocks it after they parry each other megane dash unexpectedly fast and strike sumihiko in his neck, the first winner is megane)

{Sumihiko} -I see……..

(The 2nd match started and megane dashed so fast and tries to land a strike but sumihiko blocked her attack, then sumihiko tries to use the techniques that he saw in his dream and modified it into a skill he used 1st skill; Direct strike his skill connects megane sword, but due to sumihiko’s skill he cuts megane’s sword into two…)

{Megane} -wha- What did you do! You bastard!

{Toujurou} -th- the winner is sumihiko!

{Sumihiko} -*Muffled words; I see so that’s what it feels like to swing a sword..

(The last match begins and megane don’t want to lose to a newbie like sumihiko so she focused and concentrates)

{Megane} -Let’s continue (with a serious voice and stare)

(Toujurou yells start and then megane dashes twice as speed as before and slash sumihiko, but sumihiko instead of dodging it he uses his 4th skill; flowing slash sumihiko thought he won because megane’s sword missed sumihiko’s vital but moment later he found himself loses because megane’s sword reached his neck within a split second after missing sumihiko’s vital, and the winner is  magane)

{Sumihiko} -Wha- What was that I thought you missed my neck?

{Megane} -that’s what you call feint strike, you’re still a newbie so you’ll eventually learn it…

{Toujurou} -Congrats on winning a single match! HAHAHAHA!

{Sumihiko} -let’s go now and buy me the promised ice cream!

{Toujurou} -sure…

(Toujurou has a lot of questions about how or where did sumihiko learned those moves but he put it aside for now and buys some ice cream for sumihiko)

 

 

(but In the store toujurou realize just now that he actually forgot his wallet in a hurry so in the end sumihiko didn’t get any ice cream that day…)

 

To be continued…

can you understand the scenarios in this chapter?
  • Yes Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kind of Votes: 3 50.0%
  • you misspelled some of it Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Hah! you introvert Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 6
2