[Chapter 3:The Uninspected Happened
88 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*day 2nd of school 2019*

(Sumihiko wakes up as his alarm goes off after he comes to his sentence he looked at the time and it's 6:03 AM)

{Kanata} -Good Morning! Sleepyhead, what kind of dream did you had?
{Sumihiko} -Nothing!
{Kanata} -Hey Sumihiko! Do you want to hang out at the karaoke after school? you can bring Toujurou too!
{Sumihiko} -Sure!

{kanata} -I'll go out of the house first because I'm meeting Touko-chan early in the morning. I'll see you later then bye.

{Sumihiko} -Bye! Onii-chan!

{Kanata} -Shut up!

(Kanata left the house at 6:10 AM and Their Mom left The House at 6:15 AM due to work then at 6:20 Sumihiko left the house and walk to school while he was in the street he meet Toujurou)

{Sumihiko} -*Yawns*
{Toujurou} -Yo! Good morning Sumihiko-san!
{Sumihiko} -Good morning Toujurou-san.
{Toujurou} -Your still sleepy huh?!
{Sumihiko} -And your energetic as always huh.
{Toujurou} -Sumihiko-san! I brought my wallet today I can buy you an ice cream now!
{Sumihiko} -REALLY!
{Toujurou} -After school though!
{Sumihiko} -Ok! oh speaking of after school, are you free? we're going to karaoke!
{Toujurou} -Yeah! Sure that'll be fun, oh We're at the gate now!
{Sumihiko} -Yeah, I'm going to class now.
{Toujurou} -Ok! I'm heading to my club first before I go to our classroom! see you later Sumihiko-san
{Sumihiko} -Ok! see you later!

(Sumihiko Heads to his classroom at 1-2Room along the way he met Yoshiteru in the hallway at building 2)

{Sumihiko} -Yo! Good morning Yoshiteru-san!
{Yoshiteru} -Ah! Sumihiko-san! Good morn-

(An explosion occurs in the middle of his sentence in class 1-1 their neighboring classroom)

{Sumihiko} -Wha- What happened?! What Room is it? huh? KA-KANATA ONII_CHAN!!
{Yoshiteru} -Touko!! TOUKO!! where are yo-

(A second explosion happens and this time a pair of bodies have been thrown away because of the explosion, The bodies are a male and a female with similar clothes and faces of Kanata and Touko)

(Then a moment later a Giant creature appears after the explosion,

the creature has red eyes and multiple hands, The two are terrified and shocked at what they've seen)

{Yoshiteru} -Touko!! Nooo! Tou-
{The Giant creature} -*Rawr!!!
{Sumihiko} -Yoshiteru-san Let's run for now we don't have time! "It" noticed us!
{Yoshiteru} -nooo!!

(Suumihiko grabs Yoshiteru's hands and runs towards the exit of the building When they left the building they saw many giants rampaging in the streets and eating humans)

{Youshiteru} -*Vomits* They're eating our classmates *Vomits*
{Sumihiko} -Wha- what are they.... and what's happening....

To be continued...

I'm using "grammarly" now, does my sentence clear now?
  • yes Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe Votes: 1 20.0%
  • worst Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HA! Go and ask your teacher Votes: 1 20.0%
Total voters: 5
3