[Chapter 4:The Uninspected Happened Part 2]
77 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                 (Sumihiko is at loss due to his brother dying in front of his eyes, he wants to cry out loud but he stays silent and grits his teeth to his anger, he thinks carefully and grabs Yoshiteru’s hand as fast as he can and rushes silently towards the mountain at the back of the school they stay hidden in a thick forest at the mountain and cries silently as they remember the days before this happened)

                 (Sumihiko thinks of safe places they could stay and find people but he can’t think of any, then when he decides to take a peek at the school he saw 7Giants, sumihiko startles at the sight of those giants happily eating humans he decided to stay at the mountain for a couple of days until the giant leaves)

                  [Several hours have passed since the school was attacked it’s now 6:12 PM]

                 (Sumihiko and Yoshiteru open their bag and look at what they have, Sumihiko has 6notebooks, 3pencils, 2pens, a folding knife, Chopsticks, and a lunch box. Yoshiteru have a 4notebooks, 1novel ”Title: Legend of Zenitsu” (see at chapter 1), 2pencils, 1pen, Phone(56% battery), Chopsticks, and a lunch box)

                 (As they checking through their bag a sound of metal hitting a hard surface echoed in the mountain and the two are trembling because of their built-up stress and anxiety, as the time passes by the sound is now coming in front of them in the direction where the school at)

                 (Both of them nods as a sign of agreement to take a quick peek at the school and they were shocked at what they’ve seen, A humanoid figure is fighting against the giant toe to toe)

                 (Both of them gets a closer look and they saw the humanoid creature lose an arm and it instantly regenerates, both of them are shocked and scared so they both run away and hide in the thick forest in the mountainside)

                 (As they thought that they were safe since they can no longer hear the fight between the humanoid creature and the giant, A loud bang! can be heard in front of them as if something landed)

                 (The both of them are curious about what landed on it so they approached it and then what they saw shocked them to their core, A man without both legs, arms, and head are what they saw, Yoshiteru is shocked and almost screams but Sumihiko covered up his and Yoshiteru’s mouth to not let a scream)

                  (They witnessed the man regenerate his own limbs and head within a just minute, As they witnessed an impossible feat the both of them slowly backed out but Yoshiteru accidentally stepped on a branch and makes a crack* sound, the two of them starts to feel the gaze of someone looking at them)

                 (The moment they felt the gaze a hand reached to Sumihiko’s shoulder and it’s the “Man”, The both of them are shocked and sweating profusely but they didn’t move an inch, And suddenly The “Man” Yelled the name “Tanjiro Kamado” with a surprised face)

                  [Who was the “Man” That knows Tanjiro Kamado? Find out in the next chapter!]

 

To be continued...

I changed my writing style is it better than before?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
2