[Chapter 5: The shocking possibility]
81 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            Before Sumihiko React to suddenly being grabbed at his shoulder the “Man” yelled the name “Tanjiro Kamado” and introduced himself saying “It’s me Yushiro” then suddenly Yushiro got confused because it is been hundreds of years since he had last seen Tanjiro so it’s impossible for tanjirou to be alive so he realizes what he's talking to is not Tanjiro so Yushiro jumped back and says “Who are you?”

            Sumihiko says “my name is Sumihiko Kamado” in response to his question and then Yoshiro nodded in response and got convinced that he is Tanjiro’s descendant so he replied “Hahaha to think that I met that idiot’s grand grand grandson, so what happened? Why are you here?” then Sumihiko answered and tell him all that happened this morning.

           Yushiro reacts and says “do you have an idea where did these giants came from?” then Sumihiko answers and says “No, sorry but we’re inside of the school walking in the hallway sorry for not being useful” then  Yoshiteru gathered his courage and says “This morning I heard in the news that there was a giant creature swimming in the ocean and they thought it's just a whale so they canceled the investigation” then Yoshiro asks “what direction did it come from? Did they say anything?” Sumihiko Kamado answers “they say it came from the direction of the Pacific Ocean”.

            Yushiro says “Ok then thank you for the information uhm…” Yoshiteru replied “My name is Yoshiteru Agatsuma and, uhm can I ask for something? Mr.Yushiro-san” Yushiro says “Is it about your grand grad grandpa?” Yoshiteru nods in agreement then Yushiro says “HAHAHA, That annoying bastard he keeps whining every single time, so what are you going to ask?” Yoshiteru shows the book written by zenitsu and asks “Does the demon lord named Muzan real?”.

            Yushiro answers and says “Yes he is indeed true but he died in the hand of demon slayers but I know that zenitsu is going to exaggerate anything about him in that textbook so I’m going to tell you that he is a stupid that keeps whines every little thing, so yeah”. Yoshiteru then says “Is it possible that Muzan is not the only demon lord in the whole world?” Yushiro got uncomfortable and thought that in a world with a lot of mysteries anything can happen like the appearance of Muzan.

            Yushiro says “now that I think about it, it is possible but that giant creature can’t be a demon since it appears at daylight” so they concluded that the one who’s behind giants is a demon lord with an ability to walk under the sun and create those giants.

            When Yushiro says “I’m going now I’ll have to kill some of those giants before dawn,” both Sumihiko and yoshiteru says “Please help us get stronger and to avenge our friends and families” Then Yushiro answers and says “If you want me to train you to find my house first” after saying those lines Yushiro jumps and disappears out of sight.

             The two of them peaks at their school which is completely destroyed and saw Yushiro beheaded the last giant and disappear again after witnessing the pool of blood that came out of the giant Yoshiteru puked.

             Both of them suddenly fall to their feet in relief because of the deaths of those giants and they suddenly feel extremely tired and fell asleep it turns out the built-up adrenaline runs out when the both of them felt relieved.

To be continued…

So does the plot make sense?
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Damn never saw it coming... Votes: 1 33.3%
Total voters: 3
1