[Chapter 6: Journey to the Mansion Part 1]
60 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the morning sunlight hits Sumihiko he wakes up and recalls what happened last night, after that recollection, he felt his stomach growls so he got up and walks towards Yoshiteru and shakes him until he wakes up then both of them walks towards the direction of their bag and takes out their bento boxes luckily it’s not spoiled so they eat all of them and after their breakfast, they descend from the mountain and heads towards the school.

                        Both are filled with emotions after what they saw last night, when the two of them reached the place both of them stopped and stared at the destroyed buildings and lifeless bodies of their classmates and close friends.

                        They grieved over their dead bodies as they prayed Sumihiko says “May all of you rest in peace and I swear to get revenge for all of you who died”, then after that Sumihiko says “Let’s go Yoshiteru-san we’re going to find Yoshiro.” To Yoshiteru then he replied with a nod of agreement because he too seeks for revenge to avenge his sister Touko.

                         After Both of them left the school they saw a horrifying scene, Everything insight is destroyed house and dead bodies then Sumihiko realize that if those giants appear In different places most likely those places were destroyed so he quickly run towards his house to check on his mother the same goes for Yoshiteru.

                         They both reach Sumihiko's house first and it is destroyed, Sumihiko Heads inside and took something in the rubble it’s an old katana Yoshiteru asks “Why do you have a katana?” Sumiko answers “it’s not mine it’s from my grand grand grandpa named Tanjiro” when Sumihiko unsheathe it he saw that it is rusty engraved with it the word “Destroy Demons” Then they realize that Demons exist.

                          After they took the katana Both of them head towards Yoshiro’s house and when they arrived it is destroyed too, at the sight of his destroyed life he cries out loud and remembers the days of their happy peaceful life.

                          Sumiko walks inside to have a look and saw several bodies that have been bitten to death he think for a second and realizes that Yoshiteru’s neighbors rushed towards this house to hide because this place is wide and has a lot of trees so considering the place they still died, so he thought that maybe they can sense humans in some way.

                          After that, Both of them head towards the nearest store to gather food, supplies, and weapons because they knew that they will have a long journey to find Yushiro’s Mansion…

 

 

To be continued…

Is it understandable?
  • Yes Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ayo where's the next chap Votes: 2 50.0%
Total voters: 4
1