[Chapter 7: Journey to the Mansion Part 2]
52 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                  After they looted the nearest store both of them heads towards North we’re they thought the direction Yushiro was heading by the time he disappeared, Collapsed buildings and dead bodies are what they’ve seen while walking in an empty street.

                  The weather is warm since it’s April and the cherry blossoms create beautiful flower blankets all over the place where the disaster occurs, each time they took a glance at those rubbles they felt like crying but they express it by talking to each other to forget even a little.

                   While Both of them are talking Yoshiteru remembers a famous painting called “Tamayo in a Cherry Blossom” so he talks about it for a while saying that it is beautiful then he took his phone and shows the picture of the painting to Sumihiko, Sumihiko asks who the painter was then Yoshiteru says “His name is Yushiro Yamamoto” then they both realize that it’s the same person that they were looking for so they quickly search in google his name and house but there was a problem, there is no signal it turns out the cell towers was destroyed.

                   They both pull out their phone and find a signal but they couldn’t so they decided that they would go farther away because Sumihiko says “there should be a signal in the northern mountains because it has a cell tower on it according to this map that I took from the store”.

                    Both of their heads towards the mountain ranges where the supposed cell tower is, The distance that they will walk will be 2.3 km, After half a day they arrived at the base of the mountain but it’s 5:00 PM now so they decide to make a camp and sleep on it but something unexpected happened.

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

 

[Author's note: Sorry, Because this chapter was too short. ]

I'm Sick so I can't think straight... does this chapter makes sense?
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get well and feed me with content Votes: 4 100.0%
Total voters: 4
1