Chapter 1: Am I the one adopted?
818 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“cock-a-doodle-doo”

"God help me"

"Please allow me to sleep."

“cock-a-doodle-doo”

While the sun shone brightly through the curtain slits, a young man pulled his blanket over his face and continued to sleep.

It was a handsome young man, rolling around the bed, with hair the colour of a night sky.

" if you don't get up now, you'll be late."

A voice could be heard in the young man's ears.

The young man slowly drew down his blanket and opened his eyes, which resembled blue pearls in contrast to his dark hair colour.

A large head was staring him down.

The face that was staring at him drew closer to him as it saw the blanket sliding down...... and gave him a peck on the forehead.

The young man cocked his head and stared at the rooster that pecked him.

When it noticed his gaze, the rooster turned around and ran, beating its wings.

Everything was fine except for one thing: the chicken that ran was as tall as the young man. It was quite amusing to see a large bird running through the house like a ninja warrior sliding under the table, as if it expected the young man to chase it down.

But the young man fixed his gaze on the chicken and said quietly,

"Mom, I'd like to have BBQ when I get home today."

The rooster, who appeared to be fleeing for its life, turned around, and its eyes were ruthless

The young man leaped from his bed and slammed the door shut.

*Boom*

*Bak bak bak*

"Wait until I get home from school, and then we'll see who's the strongest.

"Bak BakBak Baak"

"You two, stop fighting."

"Get ready, it's already late for you; are you willing to wait another month?" "That's why I told you to go to bed early yesterday,and you ended up listening to all those online idiots advice as if it's going to help you"

"Mom..."

"What Mom? Successful people don't have time to post all those online videos, and the people who do are all scamming young children like you.

The only thing you could learn from them was how to scam because that is what they specialise in."

"Get to school sooner, or I'll have to ask your father to drop you off if you missed the bus."

Soon after, the young man went to take a shower.

After returning, he took a battle suit from the closet and put it on.

As soon as he stepped outside, he noticed two people sitting at the dining table, waiting for the food to be served.

They both looked at him, seeing him and his battle suit, one did not show any emotion and continued to slide on her newsfeed, that was the young man's little sister, but the other looked at him with fiery eyes.

"Bak bak"

The huge chicken that was staring at the young man suddenly became quiet and continued to stare at the bowl in front of it. At this point, a woman carrying a huge plate of food arrived and began to serve the dishes on the three bowls that were placed on the table.

"What are you looking for, come here quickly before the food gets cold, it's getting late."

The young man looked at the chicken with strange eyes, as the chicken wiggled its tail in anticipation of its bowl being served.

The woman spoke up after catching sight of the young man's gaze. "Why will he cause you trouble if you don't do anything to him?"

"He was the one who got things started..."

The chicken, who was staring intently at the bowl, looked at the young man with unfriendly eyes, as if asking ('You want to fight, bruh?')

"I was the one that asked him to wake you up"

Hearing the women's voice, the chicken relaxed and resumed its activities.

"I was already awake and about to get up when this stupid bird came close to my ear and screamed."

The chicken's feathers all stood up and stared at the shameless man in front of it.

"Of course, mother believes you," the woman said as she patted the chicken on the head, and the chicken relaxed once more.

"What kind of world is this? My own mother doesn't believe me," the young man lamented as his mother clearly did not believe him, 

He looked at the chicken, who had a smug expression on its face, as if to say, ("what your Mother, my Mother?")

When a footstep was heard, the chicken, who was about to eat its breakfast, immediately stood up and ran, wagging its tail.

'Who the hell taught this bird to wag its tail?' exclaimed the young man as he turned around to face his sister, who was eating breakfast, and the mobile phone she had been using up until now was nowhere to be found.

A young man in his early twenties walked in, and the chicken that had just run was holding a bag in its beak and looking at the young man.

('My father')

'Who is the one who was truly adopted into this family?'

The young man looked up at the ceiling and began to question his entire life.

"What are you wasting your time on, it's already late for you."

"We should have forced him to go to acting school," his mother said.

"Bak Bak Bak" (What actor, scammer)

The chicken dashed back from a room to the spot where it had been sitting before, as if the young man would eat its food.

When he saw this, the young man asked himself, 'How do I appear to you?'

The young man quickly finished his dinner, and the chicken fished its meal as well; despite being a chicken, it still had more table manners that the young man should learn from.

"How nice it would be if we could get Ash in as well, he's such a good boy," the sister who had been silent all this time said.

"Bak Bak," the chicken said emphatically, looking at the young man (You lucky)

'When did I get so low in my life that even a chicken mocks me every day?'

The young man shook his head; it was an important day for him, but things were not going well until now, thanks to this notorious chicken.

He took a look at the chicken.

"Bak bak" (same everyday)

Before he could flee, he was apprehended again and advised for a full minute.

"Bak Bak"

The Chicken was also chiming in, as if it was giving the young man some advice.

Soon after, the young man boarded the school bus that had been waiting for him in front of his house.

 

17