Chapter 23: Enslaved and reduced to servitude
300 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The host of the auction hall was making a speech in which he welcomed all of the high-ranking beast tamers.

"Welcome to the Muriyo Auction House, where we have a plethora of fascinating materials and high-levelled items for auction today."

The auction house has prepared many high-level resources and items for today's sale since it will be the ideal day to sell because most of the high-ranking people will be present.

As soon as the emcee said it, a petite girl in a bunny outfit walked onto the platform, carrying something wrapped in a red cloak.

Everyone in the auction house remained calm and focused on the item that had yet to be unveiled.

"To commemorate the occasion, the first item to be auctioned is the Fruit of Chaos from the Bloodbeast jungle."

Everyone's eyes widened as the auctioneer spoke the words "Fruit of Chaos." No one anticipated the auction house to be so grandiose as to auction the fruit of chaos.

Every three hundred years, the chaos tree bears a fruit; in order to collect this fruit, every beast in the blood beast jungle enters a frenzy and goes on a killing spree.

Within a few days of the tree fruiting, everything surrounding it would have turned into a battlefield, with carcasses of monsters lying like mountains and a blood river flowing there. This will continue until only one beast remains.

This fruit is known to help purify one's bloodline, hence it is sought after by all the beasts in the jungle.

It was quite amazing that the auction house was able to obtain the fruit of chaos.

Even the auctioneer was having difficulty understanding the reality that they would be selling such a divine fruit, but he is not the one who makes the decision.

When the auctioneer removed the cloak that had been covering the fruit, bright red fruit with the skin of something like a pineapple appeared in front of everyone's eyes.

"The beginning bid is hundred thousand high-grade Manna stone," the auctioneer declared.

No one was surprised by the exorbitant price.

"120000"

"150000"

"200000"

"500000"

When someone said five hundred thousand, the entire auction house became silent, and everyone concentrated their gaze on where the sound was coming from.

No. 2 VIP room

When they saw the location, everyone shook their heads and grumbled in their minds, "Damn that rich bitch is here."

Despite the fact that the fruit of chaos is scarce, it is not worth five hundred thousand high-grade manna stone.

After everyone had calmed down, another girl in a similar bunny suit presented another item wrapped in a red cloak.

"Our second item today is a spear obtained from one of the ruins; it has a high affinity for thunder and is appropriate for persons who can wield thunder; the beginning bid is 20000 medium grade manna stone."

.....

The auction went on for another hour, with the majority of the items being acquired by the person from VIP rooms.

However, no one panicked.

Finally...

Instead of the girl in the bunny costume carrying an item, a large display was brought in.

"Our next auction will include four diamond-rated beasts—Armoured titans known for their impregnable defence."

As the main courses began to arrive, everyone became ecstatic.

"The opening bid will be 2 million high-quality spirit stone".

As soon as the auctioneer announced the opening bid. 

An uproar ensued, the diamond ranking creatures are not that expensive, to be honest, an outstanding diamond ranked beast only costs roughly around 300k high-grade manna stone, but shortly someone informed that the mystic realm where the armoured titans were caught has not opened again, and there are only four armoured titans in this entire planet.

The hubbub halted as soon as this information was disclosed, and the bid began to rise at a quick pace.

"2.5 million"

"2.8 million"

"3 million"

"3.2 million"

The bid eventually ended at 4.5 million, and it was unsurprisingly brought by the same lady from VIP room 2. When they saw it, everyone grunted.

The next bid soon began, and this time it was for the master-ranked beast, the "Black Panther."

Someone from VIP room 1 brought the black panther for the sum of 8 million high-grade spirit stones.

After the black panther was auctioned, the auctioneer declared that it was time for the auction's exclusive commodity, which is human slaves.

as soon as the auctioneer mentioned it

Three spherical crystals were transported into the sphere, and all three human slaves were confined there.

And a display was installed next to them, displaying all of their information.

Everyone began to pay close attention to the three.

The lady in VIP room 2 licked her lips, mumbling 'nice.'

Soon after, the auction began.

But this time, the people were more comfortable in their bidding than previously because it had already been decided that each person could only buy one human slave. As a result, they were not concerned that one big shot would wind up purchasing all three.

Lucas, predictably, was the first to be auctioned off.

Lucas was purchased for 8 million manna crystals. Human slaves are more valuable than beast slaves because they can contract several beasts, and a human with high aptitude is even more precious.

Mike was the second piece to be auctioned off. Mike's youth made him a target for more than 15 million manna stones, but the person in VIP room 1 was successful in acquiring him.

It was now Arthur's turn. Arthur, the most attractive of the three, was preserved to be auctioned off at the end.

The lady in VIP room 2 was becoming excited since she had chosen to get her hands on him regardless of the price, which is why Arthur's bid exceeded 25 million manna stones. And it was the lady in VIP Room 2 who successfully bought him.

The goods that were auctioned were given to their respective owners shortly after the auction ended.

Arthur was standing in a chamber with his arms bound with a unique type of metal.

The door abruptly opened, and a graceful yet charming lady strolled in, swaying her hips, wearing a scarlet peekaboo slit that displayed her thighs as she walked in.

Soon after, she approached Arthur and examined him; Arthur did not react in any way when he saw the lady's looks.

He'd been like this since he awoke.

Seeing that he didn't react, the lady approached Arthur's ear and said quietly, "You should be thankful that it was me," she remarked with a charming smile.

A chill rushed down Arthur's spine as he felt her warm breath on his ear.

When she saw his surprise, she giggled and produced a contract in her palm. Arthur bit his lower lip when he saw this.

When they awoke, Lucas had advised them both that any resistance would be fruitless and that they should not put up any fight.

Arthur said nothing and simply left the soul mark. The lady grinned as she observed him without putting up any resistance.

A frightening glow erupted across Arthur's soul sea as soon as he imprinted his soul mark on the contract.

6