Chapter 28: Let Me Assist(r18)
411 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While running, Arthur loaded the crossbow and shot an ape straight through the legs, pinning it down.

'Damn, looks like I need more practice aiming while running,' he thought as he clearly intended to launch a bolt straight through its head but instead hit its foot.

He began to fire the arrows quickly, and most of them obviously missed, but Arthur was unconcerned about the bolts, and a few shots hit the apes, but only a couple of them were killed. Nevertheless, many of them were injured, and only some of them were still chasing him. After 5 minutes, there were only two Apes left, and Arthur, who noticed it, immediately came to a halt and turned around.
Seeing him come to a halt, the two apes slowed down as well, and he fired the crossbow straight at its face.

Swoosh

Puchik

[Ding! +100 Exp for successfully killing an Iron-ranked beast]

The other ape immediately turned around and began to flee, yelling and screaming.

"Hey, you were the one yelling at me back then, right?"

Hu hu?!?!!

Arthur stowed his crossbow, drew his longsword, and began chasing the ape. The Ape was fleeing for its life as the roles were reversed.

Arthur, with a ruthless expression on his face, spent his remaining points on agility, which increased it by two points as he was now level 4 and his agility reached 26. Arthur quickly closed the gap, but the ape dropped its mace and increased its pace as well.

Arthur, on the other hand, did not give up, and he also stored the longsword in the system storage space and increased his speed.

The ape's cry reverberated throughout the forest.

Arthur, who was now within arm's reach of the ape, immediately drew his longsword.

Swoosh

Puchik

[Ding! +100 Exp for successfully killing an Iron-ranked beast]

Arthur sat on the ground, gasping for air.

Arthur mumbled, "Perhaps I should have used the longbow," but he was the one who decided to be petty and kill the Mob boss with his own hands since he felt insulted.

Arthur, with his crossbow in hand, went to finish off all the injured apes who were still alive after his heart had calmed down.

Swoosh

Puchik

[Ding! +100 Exp for successfully killing an Iron-ranked beast]

[Ding! +100 Exp for successfully killing an Iron-ranked beast]

[Ding! +100 Exp for successfully killing an Iron-ranked beast]

.

.

.
[Ding! +100 Exp for successfully killing an Iron-ranked beast]

Because there were nearly a hundred apes in the gang, the notification kept chiming in his head. Arthur quickly progressed to level 6 thanks to the experience he gained from killing the apes. Arthur didn't forget about the beast core, and he managed to get over 15 of them from the apes. And it took him nearly two hours to finish everything. Arthur, who was tired, decided to return for the time being.

Arthur was soon back near the 'Picnic spot' that Lara had chosen after nearly an hour of travel.

Lara, who rushed out when she saw Arthur, was trying hard not to laugh. Arthur's hair was messy and his clothes were dirty, but she reached out her hand and dusted the dust from his hair and clothes.

She grabbed his hand and dragged him into the building she had previously erected.

Arthur didn't say anything and just smiled as he followed her.

She shut the door and moved closer to him as soon as he walked in.

Arthur took a cautious step back.

"How do I appear to you?"

Lara pouted, but there was a sparkle in her eyes.

Arthur came to a halt, and she inched closer to him, tiptoeing to remove any remaining dust, before slowly bringing her hand to his shirt and steadily unbuttoning it.

Soon after, she removed his shirt and tossed it in the laundry basket in the corner of the room, and slowly moved her hand towards the pant buckles, Arthur's face was red and he tried to move back, but she grabbed him by his belt and said sternly, "Don't worry, I won't eat you!", but her face was turning redder by the second, making him unable to trust her words.

She drew him in closer by grabbing his belts and unbuckling them, then slowly removing the jip and pulling the pants down. When she noticed a bulge in his underwear, she winked at him. Arthur tried to rush into the washroom, but he was held back by the only piece of cloth that remained on him, and she said with a red face, "You should trust me more!"

'As if,' Arthur thought to himself, and soon his remaining garments were removed, allowing his little brother to get some fresh air as it was getting too hot inside.

He was grabbed by his hands and dragged into the restroom by Lara, who exclaimed, "Look how dirty you are! Come on, I'll help you take a bath!!"

Arthur had no choice as he was dragged in, and she immediately shut the door despite the fact that there was no one else in the entire place. The washroom was relatively small, and the bathtub could only fit one person at a time, so she quickly filled it with water and pushed him inside, then took a sponge and gently rubbed his back.

She came in front of him and sat on the edge of the bathtub, slowly rubbing his chest, Arthur's heartbeat was much calmer than before, she began to slowly work her way down her way, to calm down the mood she asked: "So how was your training today?"

Arthur, who was also trying to calm down his heart, slowly began to narrate everything that had transpired, and when he mentioned the huge crossbow part that he was unable to even lift, she who was sitting on the edge of the bathtub slipped and fell inside the bathtub on his lap while laughing, and she tried to explain while she was partially in the water, "well, I prepared it so that you can hunt much larger targets with ease."

Arthur could only nod because he was the one who overestimated his strength and tried to run with that huge thing; she got up from the bathtub while stumbling, her wet clothes sticking to her skin, revealing the figure of her perky nipples. Arthur's younger brother, who had calmed down slightly, peered out of the bathtub.

When she realized her current state, she turned around in embarrassment and said softly, "Look what you did, now I also need to take a bath again."

Arthur, who was sitting in the bathtub, slowly stood up, his cock dangling in the air, he stepped out of the bathtub and approached her, Lara, who had not expected such a turn of events, took a step back and said, "No, we can't."

"What, I'm not going to eat you," Arthur said with a smile.

She looked at him and his cock, which was dangling in the air, and took a step back, stumbling, while saying, "No, we haven't talked about my situation yet," she said.

"You should trust me more," Arthur said, grinning, as she couldn't take another step back since her back was already facing the wall.

Arthur came close to her and caressed her cheeks saying ”Let me help you”. He pulled her closer and began to remove her earrings slowly and placed them on the stand, he slowly turned her around and untied the drawstring and her dress came loose he pulled her top over her head and unbuckled her skirt, as soon as he unbuckled her skirt it slid down her soft legs and fell to the ground.

He proceeded to remove the bra strap and her ample breasts bounced out, Arthur bent down and pulled down her panties while she placed a hand on his shoulder and lifted one of her legs to avoid falling off balance.

Arthur proceeded to gather all of the clothes and place them in the bin, then he went to the bathtub and unplugged it, filled it with fresh water, and added the lavender oil that was placed on the side before testing the water temperature.

Lara, who was standing nearby, smiled as she observed him attempting to care for her.

He called her after he finished preparing the bathwater, but she was already standing next to him, taking a step into the tub and sitting in while holding her legs.

After gently washing her hair, Arthur took out a sponge and gently scrubbed her back, then he proceeded to wash her front, her nipples, which were already perked up, became rigid, and he continued to gently go down slowly to her groin area, using his hand and gently rubbed her groin.

“Mmm”

A moan escaped her lips, but Arthur did not stay there and slowly moved down, washing her thighs, and he proceeded to lift her legs and place them on his laps, slowly washing them, she giggled as she felt ticklish. After finishing the wash, he took a towel and gently wiped her hair, and dried it before moving on. Arthur gently wiped her Ass with a towel, and her flawless skin shone under the bright light, and Arthur couldn't help but caress her heart-shaped Ass.

Lara's face flushed as she felt shy, and Arthur, seeing her reaction, paused and continued to wipe the rest of her body with the towel.

He brought her to the wardrobe and took out a black panty from there, he bent down and Lara lifted her left leg while holding on to his shoulder and then lifted her other leg, He slowly pulled them up to where they should be, then he chose a matching black bra and she turned around allowing him to dress her, he soon took out a white T-shirt and she lifted her hands up aiding him. Then he took a black skirt and bent down to assist her in getting into it, pulling it up and strapping the buckles.

Lara, who was beaming, assisted him in getting dressed, and they soon exited the washroom. Lara, who was giddy as an antelope, made him sit at the table and quickly brought in all the dishes she had painstakingly prepared for him, He smiled at Lara after he had tasted all of the delicacies. She immediately approached him and said, "Give me." Arthur grabbed her face and gave her a long smooch, and she, who was beaming, grabbed him and kissed his cheeks.

4