Chapter 31: Arthur the tyrant (r18)
398 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Arthur saw her reaction, he smiled and asked, "Did you make any special plans?"
She quickly nodded and leaned on his shoulder, whispering, "There's a waterfall here, can we go there?" she asked, looking him in the eyes.

Arthur thought to himself, 'as if you'd leave me if I didn't agree,' but he still smiled and nodded.

Lara beamed as she jumped down from the rock and dashed into the house, sprinting out with two sets of towels slung over her shoulder. She held his hand and led him; Arthur, who was walking behind her, had his gaze drawn elsewhere; her walking in a mini skirt while swaying her hips enhanced the beauty of her heart-shaped butt.

Lara took a step back and let his hands go, Arthur moved his hands and gently caressed her ass, her face turned red as she sulked, but Arthur did not remove his hands as he continued to walk while still fondling her butt, Lara closely tucked to him and walked alongside with him, soon they heard the sound of water hitting the ground and after a few minutes they soon arrived at the waterfall.

Arthur got right to work, lifting her shirt and removing it, then proceeding to unhook the bra, her ample breasts fell out, in the night sky with only the light of stars and mysterious vegetation that glowed around the crystal clear waters, her perfect skin shined like a sapphire, Arthur couldn't help himself and gently touched her breasts, She took a step back, her face flushed, stumbled, and exclaimed, "No wait, we need to talk about it!"
"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything," Arthur stated.
Lara approached him and stroked his cheeks, saying, "I am sorry." She assumed he had been disheartened.

"I was just teasing you," Arthur said with a smile as he grabbed her ass. She pouted but did not move away from him. Arthur reached down and unbuckled her skirt, slowly pulling it down, her face turning bright red as she felt his hard cock rubbing against her through the clothes.
He slipped his hands through her undies, grabbed her ass, and began to massage it gently.

ahhhh mmmm

Except for the sound of the waterfall, her soft moans were the only sounds in the dark forest. After a few minutes, Arthur came to a halt, slid down the undies, and dusted and organized her dresses that had fallen to the ground; she was pouting because he was doing something other than embracing her charm, but she was also glad that he was so considerate for her. She had no idea what had changed his mind because all he did was avoid her when she tried to persuade him, but she was relieved that things had turned out this way.

She approached Arthur and removed his dress, and Arthur lifted her in a princess carry, making her blush. He quickly entered the waterfall while carrying her. He gently pushed her into the waterfall and then assisted her in taking a shower. After completing the shower, he inquired, "Did you bring anything new to wear?"

Lara handed him her storage ring, and Arthur quickly looked through it, discovering a mountain of dresses and various costumes. He looked around and decided on shorts and a loose T-shirt. He retrieved them and assisted her in putting them on. "Did you bring anything for me?" he asked, looking at her.

“You can wear mine”

Arthur:…

"Come here, I'll assist you."

^_^

He got close to her face, and her breathing quickened as he drew her closer and rubbed her nose with his. She smiled and hugged him tighter as his cock pushed against her stomach. After a few moments, she pulled out a ring and handed it to him, whose hands were buried inside her shorts.

When he saw it, he smiled and said, “HuHu I was about to remove yours to accompany me”, hearing it, she came close to him and lightly bit on his chest.

"Ouch," Arthur exclaimed, astonished.

When she saw his expression, she rubbed the spot where she bit, kissed it gently and blew on it.

"Let me have a bite as well," Arthur grumbled.

She instantly let him go and ran away, whining, "No biting!"
Arthur dressed in a short and a V-necked T-shirt.
When Arthur finished getting dressed, he turned around to see Lara standing there.

"What if you got separated?"

"Let's see," Arthur said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him, holding her by the hip.

Arthur examined her from head to toe.

Lara:??

"Let me see where I can get my bite", He swung her around and grabbed her ass with a satisfied nod.

Lara twisted her body, giggling, and said, "I am the only one who is allowed to take a bite."

“Oh?”

She nodded sternly, but Arthur was not in the mood to listen as he pulled her trousers down and bent to bite her Left Ass cheek.
“Ah”.

"OK, it's equal now," she said.

"Ah, did it hurt?" he asked as he rubbed the place and kissed.

"Mmm, good, now it doesn't hurt."

After completing his task, he pulled her trousers up and buttoned them.

Lara took his hand in hers and led him to the camp.

Inside the building, she served him the dishes she had prepared for him. After dinner, he asked her, "Would you like to go out?"

She shook her head and said quietly, "Let's talk."

Arthur nodded and sat back; soon after, she joined him, and she was a little nervous. When Arthur noticed this, he approached her and gently stroked her head while holding her hand with his other hand, calming her down.

After a brief moment of relaxation, she looked him in the eyes and began to speak. "Do you know about my other appearance?" she inquired.
Arthur nodded, having discovered this on the first day itself while wandering around the palace. "Your mother," he said.

She nodded and went on, "She is a master ranked beast tamer, two years ago she entered an ancient ruin and she never returned, I tried to find her but I couldn't, no one knows that she has gone missing, if they find out the kingdom will be devastated." As she continued to speak, her eyes became moist, and she tapped her hand, and a bracelet appeared on her wrist, pointing out that "this is a secret treasure that can change one's appearance including one's aura, she gave me her diamond ranked beast the 'Giant white falcon' before entering the ruins, and only two other people know about it ".

"The two maids?"

She nodded, "I've been working hard for the past two years; I reached platinum rank within a year of awakening my talent, but the most I could achieve is diamond rank because I only have a four-star aptitude." "But there is a way," she inched closer to him and said in a low voice, "I do have a special type of physique that can be said to be both a blessing and a curse."

Arthur paused, a puzzled expression on his face, as he was unaware of the existence of special physiques.

Understanding his train of thought, she stated, "Most of the nobles and royals have a special physique that helps them stand out from the crowd."
Arthur nodded in agreement.

She moved closer to him. When Arthur saw her closing up, he lifted her up and placed her on his lap. She blushed and fiddled with her finger, saying in a mosquito voice, "You see... my physique... something like...well... you see... if we are intimate together, I will benefit from your aptitude and your aptitude will enhance as well.. I'll become a part of you and be able to help you grow... you see... I can't have another companion in my life besides you... that's the limitation... that's why I have to be cautious...you see, I'm in a pickle... If anyone finds out about it.., I can't easily trust anyone... But don't worry, the restriction is only for me and will not apply to you...you can have… ”

Arthur quickly shut her mouth with his hand and shook his head, saying, "Why do I need someone else?"

Lara blushed and asked happily, "You won't back down from your words, right?"

Arthur nodded, and she hugged him and kissed his forehead while holding his face against her bosom and saying, "Thank you." Arthur, who had been pressed down, was having difficulty breathing. She smiled coquettishly as she released him, sensing his struggle.

Arthur had the impression that the contract that had been suppressed by the soul tree had vanished silently without a trace. Lara, who was sitting on his lap, was drawing circles on his chest, and when Arthur hugged her closer, she said meekly, "You see... my first time... "Let's go back to the house,".

Arthur grinned while still caressing her ass, she bent down and slightly bit his chest, escaping his grasp, she jumped on the bed quickly and pulled the blanket over her head.
"Looks like you haven't learned," Arthur muttered as he approached the bed, pulling her blanket down, turning her around forcefully, and pulling down her shorts.

"Let's see."

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again," she pleaded.

Arthur, being a tyrant, bent down and gently bit her right ass cheek.

She rubbed her ass as it hurt.

"Did it hurt?"

*Nods vigorously*

He caressed and kissed where he bit.

"Now?"

"Still hurts"

*mwah*

"Now slightly better"

*mwah*

"Now okay," she said as she stood up, pushing him down while her shorts were down, got on top of him, quickly unbuttoned his shirt, and kissed his chest where she had previously bit.

"We're equal now; no more biting me."

"We'll see," Arthur said with a smile.

He rolled her to the side, pulled her shorts up, buttoned them, and lay next to her, saying, "It's getting late, let's sleep."

She snuggled close to him and said, "Give me a good night kiss."

Arthur kissed her on the forehead and covered her with a blanket. She opened the blanket and pulled him closer to her into the same blanket.

Arthur couldn't help but smile as he noticed her getting cuter and cuter with each passing moment.

4