Chapter 34: The battle ends- Part 2(r18)
288 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She soon turned around and lay on top of him, rubbing her cheeks against his, showering him with love and affection, as he played with her bubble butt, after another five minutes of them fondling together, she said in a low voice, "Give it to me," Arthur, who understood her words, turned her and stood up, he bent down and licked her pussy again, and he pulled her closer to him, and she curled her legs around him.

She soon turned around and lay on top of him, rubbing her cheeks against his, showering him with love and affection as he played with her bubble butt, after another five minutes of them fondling together, she said in a low voice, "Give it to me," Arthur, who understood her words, turned her and stood up, he bent down and licked her pussy again, and he pulled her closer to him, and she curled her legs around him, pulling him much closer

He slowly teased her pussy with his dick without penetrating it, and she began to moan, her temperature and heart rate increased, and her breathing became rough.

Arthur continued to tease her as she slithered on the bed, and after a dozen seconds of teasing her, he slowly pushed his cock inside her pussy, her pussy, which was tight, gripped his hard cock, Arthur was trying to be as gentle as possible, but tears still escaped from her eyes, He proceeded to wipe it off with his hands, Lara smiled seeing him. Soon after, Arthur was able to successfully insert his cock into her vagina. There were a few drops of blood from her vagina as a result of her hymen breaking, so Arthur bent down and kissed her on the forehead since he didn't know if it hurt for her.

Arthur moved his hips delicately and tried to be as smooth as possible as his cock went into the deepest part of her before getting back a bit and he slowly accelerated the pace little by little while still fondling her breasts, her moans began to get louder echoing through the room after about five minutes of intense thrusting,  Lara opened her mouth and said timidly to him, "Let me get on top of you," Arthur grinned and laid down.

She got up and sucked his cock for a dozen seconds and kneeled on top of his dick while still holing it and she slowly guided his cock into her vagina and after a soft moan it was completely in, she began to move forward and backward while slowly grinding his cock and took his hand and placed it on her titties letting him fondle with it.

She slowly moved, and after a few minutes, she bent down and kissed his lips while still slowly hopping.

Arthur grabbed her hips, lifted her a little, and began thrusting his cock from below as sounds of him smacking her pussy reverberated throughout the room.

Along with her increasingly loud moans, Arthur slowed down and made her sit in a reverse cowgirl position, her heart-shaped butt was right in front of his eyes and he grabbed it with his hand and began to massage it, while Lara was grinding on his cock while placing her hands on his thighs for support.

Arthur was on cloud nine, and he began to thrust his cock again swiftly as he neared climax, Lara assisted him by moving her hips in rhythm with his, and with a hard thrust he seeded her as his cum filled her pussy, Lara turned around without taking his cock out, and lied on top of him, while both their love juices dripped down.

Suddenly,

The system interface flashed in front of Arthur's eyes, frightening him. It began to blink in bright red, with a warning symbol on it.

Arthur was taken aback as he had no idea what was going on. Lara, who was on top of him, suddenly clutched her head and began to scream, Arthur was alarmed as he hugged her and stroked her head as he yelled at the system "What the fuck is going on here?", he felt the system was responsible for this and his heart filled with rage when she saw her in pain, his eyes turned bloodshot as he yelled while still holding her, but there was no response.

Lara fainted, and Arthur quickly checked her heartbeat and heaved a sigh of relief as he felt she was only unconscious, and the system interface also stopped blinking, he yelled at the system with fury, "If something happened to her, I would even give up my soul to drag you to eternal damnation," the system did not respond, and it was as if it did not exist as it went missing and Arthur could not communicate with it.

He brought the nearby water jug and sprinkled some water on her face as her eyelids flinched, seeing that, Arthur calmed down, he took her hands in his and began to rub them quickly while looking at her with worry, soon her eyes opened slightly and she had a confused expression on her face. Arthur moved closer to her face and gently kissed her on the forehead.

Ah

She shouted as she was frightened by something; Arthur turned and looked at what she was seeing, and he, too, was startled and confused; what he saw was a system interface with both his and Lara's portraits on it.

"Hey, system, what are you up to?" he inquired.

"Host, because of your partner's unique physique, a portion of her soul merged with yours; even though you still have two separate bodies and consciousnesses, she became one with you; as a result, she has access to the system."

Arthur breathed a sigh of relief as he now understood what had caused such a scene, and he was relieved that she had also gained access to the system.

Lara, who was next to him, had a strange expression on her face as she could naturally hear their conversation; seeing her befuddled, Arthur smiled and began to explain the system to her.

Hearing his explanation, Lara was initially perplexed, but her expression brightened as Arthur began to explain everything he knew about the system. He summoned the system interface and proceeded to explain the various functions.

Arthur also relaxed a little, knowing that as she was stronger than him, she would be of great assistance to him. Arthur drew her on top of him, hugged her, and began to cuddle while rolling around in the bed, and soon they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Arthur was the first to wake up early and kissed her on the forehead while she was still in his arms, Lara who felt his kiss nuzzled closer to him in her sleep, Arthur slowly turned around and stood up, he took a new pair of clothes from his storage ring and wore them, he went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

When he returned, he found her sitting on the bed, half asleep and partially covered by a blanket. Arthur sat on the chair next to the bed, and she stood up when she saw him.

Her blanket fell to the ground as she walked drowsily towards him, sat on his lap, hugged him, and continued to sleep. Arthur asked her while stroking her back, "Coffee?" She shook her head lightly and fell asleep while still hugging him and sitting on his laps, and Arthur continued to stroke her as he finished his cup of coffee. He opened the status panel and saw both of their portraits; he pressed her image and clicked his tongue, muttering, "Hey system, how about adding a gallery function?"

System:….

Arthur had yet to visit the mystery realm that his big sister Esthera had advised him to visit when he reached bronze rank. He decided to go there today, and Lara soon awoke.

Arthur took a large loose T-shirt, lifted her arms, and slid it past her shoulders. Lara hugged him and continued to fiddle with his shirt button while lying on his shoulder and being stroked in the back. Arthur proceeded to explain to her that he will be going to a special mystic realm and will return soon, but Lara refused to let him go alone.

Arthur tried to persuade her and told her about his previous experience; after hearing what happened to him during his awakening, she calmed down a little, but she still refused to let him go alone.

Arthur finally gave up persuading her and could only nod as he realized he would never be able to escape her clutches. Soon after breakfast, Lara prepared a large number of manna stones so that he could form the teleportation formation. Lara sat next to him and watched in amazement as he created a new formation that she had never seen before.

Arthur had a self-satisfied look on his face as she watched him in awe, only he knows that this is only a basic level formation and how many times he needed to practice this one, soon the teleportation formation was done and Lara joined him while holding his hand as he felt that there is a strong likelihood of him fleeing without bringing her along.

4