Chapter 8
376 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I am making my way back to my apartment, I cant help but think that I am forgetting something, ughhhhh there is really nothing worse than this.

Forgetting things is dangerous, mainly because you don't know what you are forgetting. It could be literally anything, from leaving a piece of bread out of the bag to needing to do something necessary for my plans.

Dammit, now it gets even worse because I am too distracted by it, I cannot focus on my surroundings as great as I usually do so the possibility of being attacked without me noticing is higher than normally.

F*ck I clearly remember it was something important which makes it even worse.

Let's see, could it be about tomorrow perhaps? I already know the USJ is supposed to happen and I have reviewed the details of it countless times throughout the years. Normally that is a bad thing to do, since humans tend to add or take details each time they think of a past event, but I am different, I am more like a curse so my mind is better... or at least it should be, aghhhh what am I forgetting?!

I finally arrive at my apartment, still confused about what I was supposed to remember but already pissed enough to leave it aside for the moment.

Watching the news I come accross something extremely interesting, the murder of heroes has been rising as of lately, which means the Hero Killer is getting more and more confident in his skills... great.

I need to make sure he does his little speech as well, otherwise Himiko and Dabi might not join the league, which would be extremely sad, after all Himiko is the best waif there is, brimming with craziness and obsession.

Dabi on the other hand is absolutely awesome, I remember his whole reveal on the manga and it was just great, his whole edgy vibe and revenge goal was a bit cliche but it was still awesome, and that 'The past never dies!' moment, damn I am totally gonna help him out.

.

.

"Blerghhhh!"

"Rguaaagh!"

"Ughhhaah!"

"See? I truly am kind, your little family will stay together... no need to thank me really."

The man in front of me is currently on his knees, his hands tied up and his mouth gagged. As much as I enjoy hearing people scream I can't have anyone hearing him right now, I came to have fun because not remembering was really stressing me out, but being stressed doesn't mean that I will act like an idiot.

"Anyway... I was just kidding before, you should thank me before I get angry  you bastard. I literally just turned your family into what can be considered immortals so the least you could do is stop being a wimp and thank me, like a polite person would do..." I remove his gag in hopes of getting an answer and, though I don't have much hope for a thanks, maybe he will curse at me or something.

Of course I leave my hand touching him, the moment he screams I turn him into a curse and get done with it.

"... or did perhaps your family teach you nothing?" I say, the slight smile on my face turning into a sadistic grin.

His eyes widened beyond what should be possible for a human, damn watching him from the front it feels like one of those anime scenes where the character goes insane... nice.

"That must be it! You were so angry at them for not teaching you manners that you didn't even try to save them! Although it was a low move not saving your daughters, I guess I can forgive you, after all you are human, and humans make mistakes"

I am lying though, he tried his best to save them, he tried to beg, tried to scream, he tried to free himself, he even tried to crawl closer, still... he must be really angry right now... ahhhh come on, show me a beautiful expression on your face! Let me see more of your hatred! Let me smell more of your pain! Let me feel more of misery!

The grin on my face reached levels unlike ever before, watching someone plunge right into insanity... ahhhh how beautiful!

"YOU BITC-"

"<Idle transfiguration>"

"I WILL KILL YO-gruahhhg!"

"And there you go! Ahhh how nice of me, even though you were totally disrespectful for not thanking me, I still allowed you to be with you family, I guess I can only say... your welcome!"

Reducing the size of the four to be small enough to fit in my pockets, I proceed to exit their house and head to several empty alleys, from then on I change my clothes several times and finally I change my appearance as well.

It is quite annoying having to do all this, but it is also necessary.

Sigh, I can't wait for the day when I can do as I please when I please to whom I please. See? There you have another reason to love Himiko, she totally gets that it is very hard to live in this world.

It doesn't matter of course, it will all be better once I am in charge.

Well better for me but that's all that matters am I right?

.

.

As I make my way home, I no longer feel so stressed, I mean how could I let anything get in the way of the happiness I just felt, besides I am not even sure I know why I was mad in the first place... I suppose I can't reme- DAMN!

That's it! I was mad because I can't remember something.

Ughhhh and it feels like what I am missing is something important!!!

Whatever, everything is actually going very well, besides torturing and getting this family of four as curses, I also got to watch Izuku spend the entire day stressed out beyond comprehension, damn it was funny...why was he so stressed though?

Wait, that's it!

Izuku spent the day stressed because he is the class president and he is the class president because he never passed the title to Ida. I knew I was forgetting something, there as no incident with any reporters... damn.

Does this mean there won't be an attack tomorrow at USJ? F*ck, it was important for me to have a USJ event. Aghhhhh how am I supposed to get my domain expansion at this rate?!

Okey let's calm down for a moment.

There is no actual proof that there won't be an attack tomorrow, they still have the traitor to inform them so it might be okey.

9