Chapter 9
361 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"And we are back today with out top story, the attack on U.A. High-school that left 14 injured and 7 dead, among them pro-hero Vlad king was among the fatal casualties. Reports say All Might was injured during the confrontation with the villains, however there has been no confirmation on this from the number one hero.

According to the information released by the authorities, a group of villains managed to trespass into the property using a teleporting quirk while class was performing an activity on a separate building There will be a press conference later on in which the staff of U.A. High-school will address the situation."

While watching the news I can only think one thing... ughhhh f*ck. There goes my chance of getting my domain expansion through a fight, there goes all my plans for USJ, ahhhhhh this is so annoying.

The question now is what made them go after class B instead of class A. Sigh, maybe they didn't want people to be suspicious of their dear little spy? After all All for One expected this attack to fail in killing All Might, but that doesn't mean he can't kill some kids and lower U.A.'s reputation.

Well at least I have two days free because of the whole incidents thought that in the anime the only gave the two days to the class that was attacked but maybe because of the deaths this time they thought the whole school needed it.

Hmmm I suppose I could use my time productively by turning some people into curses.

.

.

.

[ Nezu pov ]

"And what about All Might? Why isn't he here representing U.A. on this press conference as well? Could perhaps the rumours of being injured be true?!" asked another annoying reporter.

Sigh, people really would be willing to bring almost anyone down for a story, they certainly didn't mind tarnishing U.A.'s reputation, yet All Might is a different story.

Even when he fails, people still see him as a saviour, they are without a doubt worried sick about what might have happened to him.

"There is no need to worry, All Might is out there searching for the villains responsible for the attack so he couldn't make time to be here, once he solves the situation, I am sure he will gladly answer the public's questions."

Nezu had a theory that there might be a traitor within his school, however it wouldn't be easy finding the one. From staff members to students, everyone was a possible suspect. Obviously he couldn't tell anyone besides those he had absolute trust in, however for his theory to be proven they would need more evidence... evidence that can only be collected when attacks happened.

.

.

.

"I disagree, should there be an attack I will focus on protecting my students, not collecting evidence or watching reactions." replied Aizawa.

"I apologise principal Nezu, but I have to agree with Aizawa, now that Vlad is gone and I will take class 1-B as their new homeroom, I will do anything in my power to protect them, not start doubting them." said Midnight.

"Do not misunderstand, I agree with protecting the students at all costs, however there is a very real possibility that a traitor is among them, after all according to the students one of the villains said they got their hands on a schedule, yet didn't mention how." said Nezu calmly.

"I simply want you to be on the lookout, because if there indeed is a traitor among them, the students will only be in more danger." continued Nezu.

"I understand, I will do my best then."

"Sigh, I as well."

"Good, now we should talk about the re-distribution of classes, with class 1-B having 14 students right now, we will either have to take some students from 1-A and send them there, bringing each class to a total of 17 students, or we could get some people form other departments there.

Personally I would prefer to avoid the second option, now that I have calculating the probability of there being a traitor in either class 1-A, class 1-B or the staff as quite high, bringing people from the outside might not be the best.

We will postpone filling the two classes until the traitor is caught."

"Hmmm, I suppose there won't be much trouble passing three of my students over to Midnight." replied Aizawa.

"I see, very well then. And what about the sports festival?" asked Midnight.

"We will continue with it as planned. It is too important to leave it, we will hold a ceremony before it in order to honour the students who passed away.

I have also started thinking seriously about moving the students to dorms within campus. I believe the dorms will be ready after the sports festival, we should mention the possibility of moving to dorms and then, after the training camp, we will do it."

"I see, it sounds like a good idea to me."

"Same here, we would be able to protect them like we want and watch them as well in case of suspicious behaviour."

"That is exactly what I was thinking, now with that out of the way, we need to start discussing the possible counter measures in case a facility member is the traitor..."

.

.

.

[ Mahito pov ]

Interesting, in the press release of U.A. they said All Might couldn't come because he was searching for the villains... HAHAHAHHA it seems he was even more injured than in cannon, well that's good for me so time to celebrate!

Damn the question now is what is Nezu gonna do about the traitor situation... since people die this time around, he might investigate more seriously. Ughh how troublesome things keep getting.

And now I also need to think of a way to get my domain expansion, in other words I need to find someone strong to fight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The victims are Sen Kaibara, Nirengeki Shoda, Manga Fukidashi, Kosei Tsuburaba,Setsuna Tokage, Itsuka Tendo and Vlad.

8