Chapter 10
365 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I make my way to the classroom, I think about how complicated things have gotten. Getting my domain expansion, which was my number one priority, will take more time than I expected and that... that is not good.

Now, the closest incident will be the Hosu attack. In this one I have even less faith though, if USJ changed then the likeliness of Hosu also changing should be quite high. For one Stain might not even be there, so Tomura would go and release his Nomu's elsewhere. Secondly, to  actually participate in the House incident I wouldn't bet able to go with either of the heroes I have planned to. Sigh, what a great way to start messing my plans.

It was already an idea to send a clone in my villain form to distract Izuku until Stain kills Ida... will Stain even kill Ida this time around? Sigh it is truly annoying having to depend on others for your plans.

Well I suppose sending my clone was always necessary, I can also kill Ida myself and get it over with, though it would have to wait for now.

Anyway, to get my domain expansion I would have to go myself and actively fight the Nomu's until I unlock it. Another choice would be to fight someone in this form, unlock it and then fake my death or something in order to not have to face the troublesomeness that comes after a serious fight, though I would have to stay in my female villain form for a while which might get annoying.

Well I could go and fight Muscular or something, it shouldn't be bad since I remember him being quite strong... you know what? F*ck it. Doesn't it make more sense to do that? I don't have to even try to act like cannon is important. Might as well say fuck it now and be done with it... no.

Sigh, sometimes I wonder if I am mentally sick or something, there is literally no reason fo rme to say fuck it, I am trying to become a God, it is obvious that things along the way wouldn't always go perfectly.

I already have my plans, all I need is to follow them. First goal is to get my domain expansion, so I will work on that.

.

.

The classroom was silent and gloomy, by the time we got there Aizawa was already waiting for us. While his expression remained as stoic as ever, it wasn't particularly hard to notice the slight concern on his eyes.

"We are going to need to prove ourselves during the sports festival, show the people that heroes, as well as heroes in the making such as yourselves, shouldn't be underestimated.

The sport festival is the perfect opportunity to calm down the civilians that are starting to doubt the capabilities of heroes." said Aizawa while looking at all of us.

It makes sense, they must want to fix their public image as soon as possible so no way in hell would they pass an event made to show how great they are.

"I also understand some of you might be annoyed by the presence of the press outside the facilities, but you will have to bear with it. Part of being a hero is upholding your public image, unless you go out of your way to not get any light." continued Aizawa.

"Mahito, as the first place in the entrance exam, you will be the student representative this year, which means you will have ti give a speech." said Aizawa.

Bakugo scoffs, clearly angry about it, yet says nothing.

It is a bit weird, since in the anime they never show when they tell Bakugo about it, but I guess the anime doesn't really have time to show little things that aren't related to the main character.

Also, I think Aizawa told me now so that I can start thinking about an appropriate speech... ugh why did the idiots of class 1-B have to die?

Now it will be expected of my speech to include something to 'honour their memory', if I make it too realistic it wouldn't make me look like a potential ally to the league, but if I don't make it too realistic, more experienced heroes might notice something...

"Of course sensei, I will do my best." I answer with a slight smile.

"Good. Now we will start training for the sports festival, but before that I want you to know that Sniper will be taking over All Might's heroics class for the time being." said Aizawa, unbothered by the looks of confusion on his students.

Izuku was clearly worried... honestly I don't understand why no one has figured out their relationship, the guy is literally shaking and sweating.

"The last thing I want to announce is that dorms are being made for the students to move in, we will announce you once they are ready, which should be a bit after the sports festival, feel free to inform your parents, tutors or whoever you live with.

We will get in contact with your legal representative anyways to finalise the procedure details. Anyway that is enough wasting time, let's start todays class with..."

Huh, I am pretty sure in cannon they did the whole student dorms thing after the training camp and kidnapping of Bakugo, well whatever, it would be stupid to think that things wouldn't change around here after what happened.

Once classes are over and we head to the cafeteria, we see some students of class 1-B... awww they look so sad and angry, I wonder if those same faces will be on my class members after I kill a couple of them...

Well it is not the time to wonder about random things, even if those things are amazing. That's right, I need to finalise the method to get my domain expansion.

I would say fighting All Might, but it would be too troublesome and it will take too long to get a chance as well. Damn how annoying.

8