Chapter 11
334 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you think we should do about them?" asked Kirishima while Ponting in the direction of class 1-B.

"Why are you asking me?" answered Mahito.

"Well normally I would ask Mina, but she is all the way over there." Kirishima replied while pointing to the other end of the cafeteria, where Mina was talking with some other girls of class 1-A. "Besides you were always popular, so you must have a way to cheer them up right?"

Mahito was left bewildered at Kirishima's comment.  "What do you think being popular means? That I will suddenly grow the social skills required to make them forget their friends were murdered in front of them a couple of days ago?"

"Besides I wasn't even that popular, people just assumed since Mina and I hang out together often that we were both similar, so their impression of me improved."

"Huh, I guess that does make sense, your personality is indeed not good enough to be popular it seems."

"You bastard..."

While they were talking with each other, they started making their way towards the spots at which class 1-B was sitting.

"If you are not able to make help them, why do we keep going in their direction?" asked Kirishima. "I know you like to annoy others but going to bother them would me a bit too much even for you right?"

"Well of course I know that." 'F*ck no that isn't too far for me at all.' "I wouldn't go and bother someone like that." 'Hmm yes I would, obviously.' "With that being said, I figured it would be nice to go and give our condolences." 'And see who the actual victims were, since it hasn't been released in the news which students actually died.'

"Huh, I guess it would indeed be a good idea to do this."

"Great, because we are here, I hope you have already thought of nice things to say."

"W-Wait I haven't thought of anything!"

"Hey guys! We just wanted to drop by and give our condolences... it must have been really hard to loose close friends like you did, I hope you let us know if you feel the need to talk to anyone about it or just want someone to hang out with to get some things out of your mind!" said Mahito with a face full of pity.

"Shut up! We don't need some class 1-A idiots helping us!" replied a blonde boy.

"Hey Monoma, they just came to be nice, no need to get all worked up." said a silver-haired boy. "Thanks for your words..."

"Mahito, my name is Mahito. This besides me is Kirishima, what about you guys?" said Mahito while putting his food tray down and sitting on the table.

"I am Tetsutetsu, you can just call me Tetsu." replied the silver-haired boy.

"Nice to meet you then, Tetsu.What about the rest of you? What are your names." asked Mahito with a kind smile on his face.

.

.

.

Once school ended, Mahito decided to pay a visit to someone he met a while back, someone who was one of the few people he actually trusted, well he trusted no one, but this was one was pretty much the only one he hang out with when he was in his villain form.

That's right, Mahito already met Giran. Mahito already knew that he was extremely loyal to his clients so it wasn't that hard for them to get along. Mahito sometimes sold him curses so that he could then sell to other villains.

It was a pretty good business, considering Mahito's main problem to create curses was lack of people, something Giran's curse buying clients had to provide if they wanted a discount.

Mahito was a bit low on money right now, so he figured it might not be a bad idea

Giran had already mentioned the league of villains as a place Mahito might be interested in joining. Mahito naturally was pretty excited about it, after all it was what he wanted. Yet the time wasn't quite right for him, but now the time is getting closer.

Once he arrived to Giran's office, Giran took Mahito to a small room in which he placed the people his client brought.

"So, what's the story with them?" asked Mahito.

"Sigh, they betrayed their gang so now, instead of being killed, the leader wants to put them to better use." answered Giran.

"Tsch, how boring. Why is it always this type of thing? Almost never do they bring kidnapped victims or something interesting."

"Well, out of the three they sent one is pretty much a coward, so you might be able to have your fun with him."

"Hmmm, better than nothing I guess."

Entering the room, they saw three people tied up with chains.

"So, how strong does the client want them to be?"

"He said he wants the quirk on this one enhanced. Since it is a mutant type, the effect will be better than with this two emitters."

"I see, well whatever."

"Mmhmhmh!" screamed one of the three, even though the gag prevented the words to be made out, it was obvious by the slight tears on his eyes and the desperation his face reflected that he was begging for his life.

"Sigh, here we go." muttered Giran as soon as he saw the coward among the three panic.

"Ahhh he is indeed quite good. Hey boy, do you want to live?"

"Mhhmmm!"muffled the boy while nodding with his head.

"I see... well I need to take care of the two, how about you tell me what you can offer me instead while I deal with them huh?" said Mahito, though there was a mask on his face so no one was able to see the sadistic grin he had.

"Mhmm mhhhm!" tried to say the boy, yet the gag prevented him from speaking.

Mahito made his way towards the one with the mutant quirk.

"Really? No fear in the face of death?" asked Mahito while looking at the man's stoic face. "How boring, you are lucky I found a better toy than you to play with in the short time I can stay here."

<Idle transfiguration>

9