Chapter 12
344 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After turning the guy with the mutant quirk into a pretty gruesome and decently strong curse, Mahito turned his attention back to the boy.

"So? I still haven't heard what you have to offer. If you don't give me something better than what I am getting paid, I will have to deal with you in the same manner I dealt with him." said Mahito while pointing in the chained curse's direction.

"Mhmmm mhhhhmmm!" the boy kept trying to signal Mahito to release his gag so that he could give an offer.

In the meantime Mahito moved towards the second man.

"Hmm, you are also going to bravely accept your death huh? Ughh how annoying. I really hate people like you." said Mahito while placing a hand on the man's head.

<Idle transfiguration>

In an instant the man turned into a curse that remained chained.

Giran knew pretty well by now the average strength of the curses of 'Necromancer'. They were around Nomu level, but since they only had one quirk instead of several they were ultimately weaker, especially if you consider that only mutant type quirks can actually be used by curses with no intelligence.

Since Giran knew the average strength, he had prepared chains strong enough to hold the curses.

Mahito moved towards the boy.

"I told you that if you want to live, you need to give me an offer. Why then do you spit on my kindness by not giving me an answer?" asked Mahito. Behind his mask the sadistic grin grew even further.

The boy, who up until now had been screaming with the gag on widened his eyes as a sudden realisation hit him.

He tried to get away from Mahito's hand which was moving in his direction.

"Well, since you gave me no answer I have no choice but to finish you off." said Mahito, his hand finally reaching the boy who kept trying to squirm away.

<Idle transfiguration>

"Bleurggghhh!"

"And there it is. All set Giran." I told Giran, who so far had been in the entrance of the room by the door watching the process.

"Yeah I can see that. Your personality is still as messed up us ever huh?" he says. I know right? Didn't this guy just see me turn people into curses? And the still has the gal to joke around... hahahah that's why I like him.

"Hey! What are you even talking about my personality is beautiful!"

"..."

"Hey don't ignore me now!"

"Hahaha, you really don't change huh?" he says, of course I haven't changed. Change may be important but I won't ever stop being me, and right now I am being the most me I can possibly be.

"Of course not, besides we have only known each other for like 5 or 6 years, who would change in such a short amount of time?"

"I guess you have a point. Anyway have you finally decided? Wether to join them or not?"

And there it is, at least once every 2 or 3 months he makes the offer, but this time it is good that he did.

Well time to start playing with fire I suppose.

"Hmmm, I have indeed. I will join them, but not yet. I mean sure they just caused the ruckus at U.A., but honestly all they did was a couple of kids and just 1 hero.

Almost all of the people that went were captured so, while most think of them as pretty strong, all I saw was a failure of attack. Anyway tell them that if they want me they need to prove they are not some third rate villains and are actually worthy to have strong villains in their 'league'."

"I see... well that's a pretty good answer, much better than the 'I will join when the time is right' nonsense you have been giving me so far, anyway I will pass on your message then."

Hehehe it was quite fun watching him get annoyed at not receiving an answer that made sense.

"Good, thanks."

"Yeah sure, by the way... you did always say that you will join when the time is right, what makes the time 'right' now?"

"Well, because the world is about to change. It is only normal to bet on the winning side right?"

"So you want to join them because you think villains will win?"

"No. Villains will win because I will join them."

"Hmmm, that was a pretty edgy thing to say. So, are you feeling all cool now or something after saying it?"

"Shut up!"

Damn the worst part is that he is right, ughhh the edginess will kill me but whatever. I will just blame this world, everything here is cringe, from customer to speeches.

"Right, I almost forgot to tell you but there have been some rumours about people from the Shie Hasaikai trying to get in contact with you. Last I heard they were developing a new drug so I am not sure why they need you for anything but whatever."

Huh, well this is interesting. They want my help with the whole enhancing quirks thing? Do they perhaps want to invite me to join or something? Or is it more like eliminating the competition?

I mean if I were gone their drug would be more sought after since the 'power-ups' I give through curses will have to be covered by something, and their drug would be perfect for that.

Well whatever, I don't particularly like them but I want Overhaul's quirk and Erii's quirk for myself so I can't kill them until I figure out how to steal them.

"Okey, I will keep it in mind. By the way, do you mind doing me a favour and locating Gentle Criminal for me?"

"Him? Really? The guy who makes videos on the internet robbing places?"

"Yeah, exactly him."

"Why would you want him? Will you like kill him or something?" he asks.

"What? Of course not. The guy is a pretty decent thief and I want something stolen, that's all."

8