Chapter 13
318 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You need something stolen?" Giran asked me.

"Well yes, why is it so strange?" I reply to him.

"Hmm, you have only ever showed interest in killing and torturing, basically you go around causing chaos were you can. It is just weird seeing you want something other than that."

"Huh, I guess you do have a point. Well it doesn't matter right now, someone was something I want and they will definitely not give it to me, even if I were to ask nicely, so I am simply going to take it."

"Very well then, I will see if I can find him and let you know. Do you want me to make first contact with him or just to tell you his location?"

"Hmmm, just give me his location and I will take care of the rest."

"Okey, I will call you once I find him."

After leaving Giran's place, I went back to my apartment.

It is actually quite nice that things are finally moving along, and once I get Gentle Criminal and la Bratva to help me, I will be able to finally start playing the game like it is meant to be played.

Chaos everywhere will be the only result.

Okey I will ask them to steal the quirk amplifier fro I-Island, normally they would fail but with my help it is meant to be an absolute success.

The sports festival is in two weeks so I need to get some things ready and pretend to train so that the teachers don't start getting any ideas of me being the traitor or something like that. It would be quite strange after all if someone didn't train but kept improving.

I also need an actual excuse as to how I keep showing more and more applications to my powers and while they will most likely assume that it is because I train, I would rather not leave things to fate.

.

After a week, one week before the sports festival, Giran contacted me once again to tell me he found Gentle Criminal. The problem was that Gentle Criminal was quite far away, I would need to take a one hour train ride to where he is, basically I would need at least 5 hours or so to go where he is, find him, convince him and then return.

It is quite annoying having to do all this but it is also necessary. Well it seems I have something to do tonight... sigh.

.

Finding Gentle Criminal was harder than I expected, yet easier than it should have been. The guy is a criminal for gods sake, all criminals are villains so I don't get how he can be so sloppy in terms of where he stays at, though I guess he isn't quite expecting anyone to know about his connection to la Bratva so there shouldn't be many who can actually find him.

Arriving at the house he is at, I knock on the door only to not receive a response even after over 30 second go by. Knocking on the door once again I start wondering if they can see me or something because I can feel some fear coming from inside the house.

"I know you are in there, if you don't open this door and come talk to me I will feel quite insulted, and so far I have been told that I don't handle being insulted quite well."

They must have cameras and microphones on the surroundings of the house, not bad I guess, but also not good enough either.

"Sigh, I am not here to kill you or anything, I am kind of a fan of your thief skills I guess so I came to offer you a job." I say, knowing that they are still listening.

After a few more seconds of wait, the door opens and inside is a man with silverish-white hair and a beard with a nice moustache. It is obvious to me that he is very nervous and afraid, but he is quite good at hiding it.

"Hey there, I am here to talk about a job offer, are you going to invite me inside or will you keep me outside of the house like some animal?" I ask him, honestly I am a bit annoyed, I really don't like waisting time doing something as boring as waiting.

"O-Of course, come on in." he says stuttering a bit.

"Thanks."

As I enter the house, he guides me to a small room and we seat each on a different sofa, facing each other.

"May I ask what the 'Necromancer' is doing here?" he asks, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Sure, though I already said it. I am here to offer you a job." I reply calmly.

"I see... but I must apologise, I do not take job offers."

"Oh but you will like this one, I think you and la Brava are tailor made for this.How about you tell her to come out? While I am sure she will end up following whatever you decide, she might give some nice input."

He is a bit shaken that I know about la Brava is here, but still doesn't let it show on his face.

"I do not think that is necessary. I already said that I don't take job offers."

"Sigh, well this is disappointing. I mean I had to take a pretty long car ride just to come here, so it is not nice to reject me so fast." I answer, obviously lying about how I came in case la Brava deiced to trace back my steps.

"I see... however the offer matters not. While I am a villain, I have certain standards, so I apologise but I do not wish to work with someone who kills children and women like they are nothing more than mere cattle."

Well, this guy has balls I will give him that. To talk like that to me when I am right in front of him, when the only person he cares about is in the room upstairs... isn't he perhaps looking down on me a bit too much?

7