Chapter 17
365 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ring* *Ring*

"I am sorry, but I need to take this call." I say while looking at my phone... the phone I use as Necromancer.

"Oh sure, don't worry about it!" says Mina.

As I move away from the lunch table and towards the hall, I answer the call.

"Not a very good time to be calling me, Giran." I say. Since he is the only person who has this phone number, it is unnecessary to even look at the caller id.

"Well well, that's not a nice way to answer someone who called out of concern..." he says in a joking tone.

"Awww, you must be the only person in the world who would be concerned by me you know?" I tell him while laughing slightly. Some would be concerned for 'Mahito', but he is without a doubt the only one who would be sad if Necromancer died, or maybe not? Who knows with this villains...

"Hahaha, that just means you need to make some friends."

"I guess you are right, now tell me what you are actually calling for."

"No joking today huh? Well whatever, that monster you made... I have been receiving calls to order some. And the league of villains is very interested in them as well." he explains.

"Hmm, tell the people that placed the orders that they need to get the materials, I have no way of collecting them right now." I answer.

"I see, any more details you want to get into? Like price and the like."

"Not right now. I am a bit busy so I can't really talk... though I do have a favour to ask."

"Well this is weird, you don't like asking for things... tell me then, what is it that you want?"

"The guy I told you to track down before, track him down again." I say, a bit of anger seeping through my tone.

"Uhh, you sound quite mad, thinking about it, didn't the incident happen near the direction of the house I gave you... hahaha I see, so he played you huh?"

"He did..." I say angrily.

"Well then, I will do my best to find him once again, though it will be harder this time and thus it will take longer."

"I know, I already expected that much. All I want is where to find him."

"Okey then. As for the information about your 'curses' as you call them, call me later when you are free alright? For now I will just say that they will be for sale but we are finalising some details."

"Good." I reply.

With all that said, the call ends. Though I am angry at those two bastards, I can't really complain much, after all things got so good thanks to them.

As I make my way back to the table, I make eye contact with Kirishima who asks "Hey man, who was the call from?"

"Oh, just a friend I guess." I reply with a small smile.

"Hmmm, you don't have any friends though..." he says quite rudely, causing Mina to chuckle.

"Hey, I will have you know that I do have friends besides you guys... okey I am lying, I only have one friend besides you guys actually hahahaha." I say while laughing.

"So... have you thought about the speech you will have to deliver for the sport's festival?" asks Momo.

"Oh oh that's right! It is in two days after all!" says Mina.

"Well... I had an idea before, but I thought about changing it." I answer.

"Really?" says Momo curiously.

"Yeah, too many things have been happening lately, so maybe I should go for something different." I say with a slightly creepy smile that causes Kirishima to flick my forehead.

"Hey! That hurt!" I say, obviously it didn't hurt at all but appearances are important.

"You told me to flick your forehead whenever you made a creepy face." he said with a smug smile.

"Yeah yeah I know, but still. You could just tell me nicely." I complain.

"No can do my friend." he replies while grabbing a bite of his food.

"Well, let me know if you need help practising." says Momo kindly. Obviously I don't need help practising wtf but it is quite nice of her to offer.

"Sure, I will let you know." I say smiling.

.

.

Time to give a speech worth remembering, a speech that will call more than just the league's attention to me... I speech for the most important villains of the series.

"Well... to be honest I am not a fan of heroes. I see most of you as nothing more than fakes, people trying to get famous, rich, etc. While I respect the determination and courage some of you have, it is overshadowed by the greed of others."

I have gotten a bit bolder after getting my domain expansion, bold enough to give a speech like this in the middle of an audience without caring about the consequences... but there is more to it. Seeing how strong my powers became, I no longer need to play around this idiots any longer

"Of course I can't say much, since I am becoming a hero just to have fun, but I wanted you to know that you don't have neither my respect nor my admiration."

Stain will like me... All for One will come to recruit me... all I need is..

"I think that the very concept of heroes is wrong, society has made it so that someone without heroic qualities can become a hero. The same society that discriminate based on powers and appearances."

All I need is to put the spark that will become the flame of revolution. A revolution that will cleanse the world from its boringness.

"As for you brats, I think you are just the same if not worse. Kids who grew up watching fakes can't become anything other than fakes after all. Most of you disagree with me, so why don't you try and prove me wrong my taking the number 1 spot away from me!"

I say while grinning. I will eradicate the stagnation and plunge this world into chaos.

This is pretty much the complete opposite of what I wanted to say originally, but I need to hasten my plans. Necromancer is getting way more attention than I expected, way more attention than I wanted.

It won't take long for them to actually start figuring things out. They must already know I can re-shape and store my curses so they might think I have an army or something. There is also the fact that there were traces of my blood left on the scene of the fight, it may take them a while to actually figure things out well, especially since they must be focusing on the curse, but they will eventually learn my identity. When that happens... I need to already be out of here.

"Well... that was quite the speech I guess." said Midnight in an awkward manner, trying to calm down the boos aimed in my direction from both the audience and the students alike. I guess giving this speech right after the minute of silence for the dead students and heroes wasn't exactly 'nice', but then again, it is necessary... for my happiness of course.

I am getting pretty nice amounts of cursed energy just by standing here, since I am basically the incarnation of the hatred humans have for other humans... well getting people to curse me is indeed helpful.

"We will begin with an obstacle race!" said Midnight, managing to change the focus of the crowd from my speech to the actual sports festival.

9