Chap 3
20 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Author: “Sorry, no chapters for two weeks, I'm a student so I need to do my homework and make some money to pay for my tuition.” I'm so sorry.

 

Carefully observing the pupa-like creature with many legs, he suddenly jumped, he remembered when he was a child when he entered his father's room, he saw something similar to this, but much smaller.

 

At that time, when his father saw that he was about to open the lid of the box containing the other thing, he quickly stopped it, then told him that this thing was a very dangerous parasite.

 

Remembering how in the past, he did not hesitate to kill all the larva-like creatures that were crawling nearby. Then find his way down to his bunker.

Noah is a person in a dangerous profession, so he must always have a place to hide in case something unexpected happens. In his bunker, there is food, there is an oxygen tank, in general, there is enough, he can hide in there for a few months with no problem.

 

Through the pile of dirt, Noah found the secret location of the bunker. He quickly brought his two friends downstairs, then carefully closed the door.

 

It's dark down here, can't see anything. Fortunately, Ki is also fluent down here and can see at night. Should have it lead the way is also assured.

 

Actually, this place wasn't originally owned by Noah, he just bought it from the black market.

 

“Tach!” 

 

Ki turned on the light, the place suddenly became clear. When Noah saw that, he patted his head to encourage him a few times, Ki was very happy, he wagged his tail non-stop, his eyes were also narrowed.

 

Then Noah brought out a box of healing potions, treating both Mo and Ki. Due to living in a dangerous world, Noah's skills are very good, although he is not specialized, he can do minor wound healing things. Very quickly, both Ki and Mo were healed by him.

 

After that, Noah went to cook food for them, although Mo could eat raw food, he preferred to eat cooked food, so after cooking, the three of them split it up and eat it. Then the three friends went to the sofa.

 

Eat while watching TV. Because you do it every day, it becomes a habit over time. If anyone saw it now, they would feel very surprised. Mo and Ki are very human as if they understood what Noah said as well as the sound from the television.

 

Normally Noah never watches TV, he is only interested in quests, or crime forums. So he doesn't know much about the news in the world. Of course, he didn't know much, but he still knew that there was an epidemic of 'spontaneous brain' disease in humans around the world.

 

It is said that this epidemic originated in the country of Thien Quoc, moreover due to a leak from the research lab, but Thien Quoc vehemently denied it and said it was caused by a mutation from the virus parasitic in the midges.

 

But today he encountered a series of unusual situations like that, so he couldn't care less. That's why he decided to go watch domestic and international news.

 

As soon as he turned on the television, Noah immediately saw the central television station reporting on natural disasters in the area of Noi Ha city.

 

The strong earthquake caused many houses to collapse, trees toppled, chaos occurred everywhere. But for Noah to pay attention to is the larva-like creature in the rainwater, they were warned to be dangerous creatures, but their source has not been found yet.

 

The natural disaster situation seems to be very dire, meteorites are falling into the sea creating tsunamis, earthquakes causing dykes to break, potentially causing floods. Not to mention heavy rain like this will most likely cause a flood situation. But the most worrying thing is still the nuclear leak.

 

Knowing this news, Noah couldn't help but frown, then he switched to the international channel, just switched to this channel, he immediately witnessed a disaster that was much more terrible than where he was.

 

Earthquakes, tsunamis, heavy rains, thunderstorms, and even meteors have caused many countries in the world to fall into a difficult situation, especially those that own the nuclear industry, many nuclear plants. Explodes, the research rooms are also destroyed.

 

Authorities warn that there will be a terrible outbreak of disease, caused by viruses from inside the laboratories spreading to the outside.

 

When Noah heard this news, he immediately realized that the situation was not good at all. Natural disasters covered the world, all countries were shaken, Noah could now see unprecedented chaos about to arise.

 

But in chaos, what people need most is food, clean water, and weapons to defend themselves. Noah in the house has no shortage of weapons, the number of weapons he holds can equip enough for several hundred people. But there is not much food and clean water.

 

Thus, in order to live well in the coming earthquake, he needs to have as much food and clean water as possible. As for the money, gold and silver or something are no different from garbage, not useful at all.

 

Looking through the camera, he found that the rain outside had stopped, he patted Ki and Mo on the head and said:

 

"You guys stay at home and take care of the house, I'll be back later."

 

When Mo heard that, at this moment, he squeezed his body to show his dissatisfaction, Noah saw this and said:

 

“You want to go, yeah! That's okay, as for Ki, you have to stay at home to look after the house, otherwise, no one will sneak in here, we will be in danger. If anyone dares to enter but not me, you just press the green button near the cupboard, you know?

 

“Woof woof…”

3