Chap 4 Be Carefull
13 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ki cried out twice to show that he knew, and Noah was happy to see that. He patted Ki's head a few times and then went outside with Moc.

 

He now went down to the garage, brought out a large damaged truck, and drove away. Of course, before leaving, Noah did not forget to bring some guns and some spare ammunition. This is an object that is inseparable from him, if something goes wrong, he will immediately use a gun to handle the opponent. Oh, he also brought a suitcase of money.

 

Now that chaos has just arisen, there's nothing wrong with using money to reduce unnecessary trouble.

 

The sound of a heavy truck sounded, and Noah ran straight to the biggest grocery store in the city. On the way, he encountered a few congested places, but with a large truck, he had to forcefully crash through it. Anyway, just a few cars blocking the road, no big trees or houses, electric poles or something.

 

It didn't take long for Noah to drive to the biggest grocery store in the city. This place is built very solidly so it won't collapse.

 

However, there was a chaotic scene here, everyone was also aware of an unfortunate incident that was about to happen, so everyone was fighting for food in the supermarket.

 

There were not many people, so the situation was chaotic, but Noah felt that he could still control it.

 

He got out of the car now, carrying a machine gun, aimed directly at a bald guy and a bunch of his followers nearby and fired.

 

“Bang Bang…”

 

The dense gunfire rang out immediately, causing everyone to scream and then lie on the ground in fear, as for the bald guy and his followers, they died instantly, the whole person was shot.

 

“Bang Bang…”

 

Then Noah took a gun and shot all the cameras placed in front of the supermarket, then shouted:

 

“If you obey, you will live, if you resist, you will be shot. Everyone got up and brought all the dry food items to the car for me. Those who do not get up and work will die, those who run away will also die, and those who dare to resist will also die. Don't think that you can live by hiding in the building, I will blow up this whole supermarket. So it's best to cooperate with me, everyone is happy, I only take dry food and water, you can bring other things."

 

Before Noah gave the order, everyone stood up and quickly ran inside to help him carry his things. Anyway, the death of dozens of thugs in front of the supermarket also scared everyone.

 

Noah is very indifferent to life, he has witnessed his friends being beaten to death, starved to death, bitten by venomous snakes, and died, in general, in his life from the age of ten, he has seen many deaths. Scared at first, then later he doesn't feel scared anymore, but see it as a normal thing.

 

That's why at this time he went to the place where the thugs he had just shot and killed, he threw the corpses into a pile and sat on it. While watching people move things, be alert to see if there is any danger around.

 

This is a sensitive time, anything will happen, Noah believes that anyone who watches the news before will think of what he used to think.

 

While Noah was looking around, Mo suddenly let out a "hissing" sound, Noah heard this sound and immediately looked down, discovering that at this time, one of the thugs was still alive.

 

Noah raised the gun to give this guy a bullet in the head to solve it, but Mo did the other job for him, just one bite into the neck artery, the other guy died a moment of stiffness.

 

Noah couldn't help but laugh, he used his fingers to gently pat Mo a few times. Suddenly, Noah remembered something, he got up, took a gun, went to the truck to get a suitcase of money at the wheel, then went inside the supermarket. Those who saw him pass by with a gun were so scared that they sat down, holding their heads with both hands.

 

When Thien Anh saw this, he said:

 

"Continue moving things, I'm not doing anything to everyone."

 

After saying that, he went inside, went to the cashier, and then poured out all the money in the suitcase, immediately a large pile of money was scattered everywhere in front of the counter. Noah looked at the cashier girl and said:

 

“This money is used to buy other things, that should be enough.”

 

The cashier girl at this time was so scared that her face turned white, and when she heard Noah ask this question, she repeatedly nodded. Noah only smiled when he saw it, then looked at a security guard and said:

 

“Come here.”

 

The guard was shivering when Noah pointed the gun at him, he was scared and stammered, saying:

 

"I don't know what you want?"

 

Noah smiled and asked:

 

“How long has it been since you called the police? Just tell the truth, I'm not going to kill you, if you say no, I'll shoot your skull indirectly."

 

When the other man heard this, he stammered and said:

 

“Boss… Boss Hung has been calling the police… for ten minutes already.”

 

The so-called boss Hung heard that his face changed greatly, he was about to scold when Noah pointed a gun at his head, immediately the other guy shut his mouth.

 

Noah calmly looked at his watch, he now calculated the distance between the police station and the supermarket, how long it would take to move in this condition in this condition. He quickly answered, about thirty minutes.

 

Smiling, he looked at the so-called boss Hung and said:

 

“Destroy all cameras and bring the black box here.”

 

Although Noah now covers his face, it is best to destroy all the evidence to be safe, if there is no chaos in the future as he planned, he will not worry about being caught by anyone.

 

The so-called boss Hung at this time dares to say no, he quickly runs to work. It's also interesting to talk about it when people's lives are threatened, the speed of work is much faster.

 

It didn't take long before what Noah asked for was done by the other Hung. Noah is a very careful person, he now checks the black box to see if it is correct, then shoots it a few bullets.

 

Looking at the security guards, Noah said:

 

“Everybody went to get some sacks and picked up the bodies for me. By the way, wipe the blood, it'll be annoying if the police come here, it's fine if they don't know, if they did, a few hundred more people would die here, which wouldn't be good."

 

3