Chap 5
11 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing Noah talks about the dead, but as if telling a joke, the people here couldn't help but shake their legs. But no one dares to doubt what he said, wasn't that the case with dozens of thugs just now, he was shot to death as soon as he met him.

 

The security guards, after hearing what Noah said, hurriedly went to work. At this time, everyone's hands and feet are extremely agile, working in place, just a moment is done.

 

Next, just in case, Noah staged the scene here as a normal freight scene.

 

Everyone moved their things very quickly, and it didn't take long for the essential items to be loaded into the car. Everything was in order. Noah looked at his watch, there were still five minutes until the police arrived, at which point he got up and went out of the car. When he got into the car, he didn't forget to look at everyone smiling and say:

 

"Thank you, everyone, see you next time."

 

After saying that, Noah immediately drove away. Everyone watched him go away, only then did they breathe a sigh of relief, before that person was always laughing and talking, but being so close to a cold-blooded killer made anyone shiver...

 

After Noah left, everyone started to fight for food inside the supermarket, but a few minutes later the city police appeared again, with a gun in the hand of the police who could immediately control it. 

 

When they questioned the situation, the people here did not hesitate to say that Noah was the culprit. The police, after hearing such a fierce murder incident, could not help but be shocked. They didn't expect that with just a little incident, someone would blatantly kill someone in a public place

 

Then they took the testimony of the people here, identified the object, and then proceeded to make a case file.

 

However, the current situation is very bad, the strong earthquake destroyed many houses, many people died, many people were missing, the police force was also sent to help the people. Searching for victims, the police force maintaining order was very fragile, wanting to catch that Noah was like a dream in the middle of the day.

At the same time, after leaving the supermarket, Noah followed the old road and ran straight back home, now the situation is very chaotic, the whole city is dark.

 

At the same time, after leaving the supermarket, Noah followed the old road and ran straight back home, now the situation is very chaotic, the whole city is dark, he also did not think that the police could find him quickly, but proceeded to arrest him.

 

Not long after, Noah returned to his home, he drove the car down to the garage and then through the mechanical system put all the food and living utensils into a secret basement deep underground.

 

After delivering the food, he once again took the previous truck outside, moved to a distant place, and set it on fire.

 

After delivering the food, he once again took the previous truck outside, moved to a distant place, and set it on fire.

Once inside the house, Ki immediately ran out to congratulate him on his return, Noah patted his head a few times, then walked over to the goods that had just returned to go inside the scanner to see if there was a tracking device attached. Noah originally thought there would be no tracking device attached, but unexpectedly he found something used to locate.

 

Smiling, Noah now holds the device above the ground, then wraps the navigation device in glossy paper and releases it into the river. When he was done, he returned home.

 

After showering for a while, he went out of his room to watch TV again, he wanted to see what was going on outside. But in the short term, the situation remained the same, nothing outstanding.

 

With nothing interesting to watch, Noah turned to a music channel, then slept at home, with Ki and Mo

 

“Bang Bang…”

 

However, he hadn't slept for long when another strong earthquake shook his secret cellar.

 

Although his basement has a shock-absorbing and anti-vibration system, this time the earthquake was so strong that the whole house shook. But it only vibrates for a moment and then stops, and this vibration is like lull.

 

So when Noah woke up, he closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

3