Chap 6
10 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New time quickly passed and a new day passed, now Noah has woken up, according to his routine he takes a shower, then does personal hygiene. Then he went to visit his algae tank.

 

Since his cellar is deep underground, it's very important to have something to absorb Co2 and release O2, and this tiny purple-colored alga can do wonders.

 

After seeing that his O2 supply was ok, Noah went to cook rice, while he was cooking, Ki and Mo approached him.

 

Ki looks so big, it weighs nearly 100 kg, when it stands upright, it can be almost as tall as Noah, it puts its feet on the kitchen counter with two eyes eager to look at the pot of meat on the stove. And Mo wraps him from under his feet and crawls up.

 

Looking over at his two best friends, Noah smiled and said:

 

"Today we ate shrimp meat, did you two like it?"

 

When Ki heard that, Ki immediately let out a "woof-woof" sound on Mo's part, Mo just stuck out their tongue.

Noah smiled seeing this, then he cooked some more delicious food, after cooking the three friends went to eat together. Before eating, Ki quickly ran to the TV remote and pressed a button, then ran to eat breakfast again.

 

Just opening the morning news, Noah heard the news that shocked him so much that he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

 

A meteorite last night just fell on Hanoi city, turning half of the city into a relic, it is estimated that in the meteorite explosion last night, at least two million people died. This number is not small at all.

 

But to make Noah even more surprised, after the rain last night, the trees seemed to be blessed by the gods, growing into a forest, the trees grew so fast that the whole city turned into a jungle.

 

Not only that, after just one night, many strange creatures of unknown origin appeared, but for native creatures, they became much larger and more aggressive. A feral cat now looks like a leopard, shocking to see.

 

Mutations arose, causing many people to be attacked by pets and lost their lives. This news made Noah's eyes widen, he said in surprise:

 

“This isn't going to be the end, is it? Is this because Mother Nature hates man and wants to destroy it? ”

 

Ki next to him heard that and barked "woof woof" to agree, Noah, scolded him when he saw this:

 

“Know what to bark, but come to think of it, if the people outside can become bigger and stronger, can the two of you have the ability?”

Thinking for a moment, Noah shook his head and said:

 

"Well, if you grow up, you will sometimes go crazy and come back to bite me, so you guys just keep being this small for me. Which of you two wants to go out and see what's going on?"

 

Hearing that Noah wanted to go outside, both Ki and Mo said they wanted to follow.  But Noah only let one go with him, and one stay at home to look after the house, after all, this is his lair,  If someone else takes it, he will cry without tears, should not forget now that the situation is gradually turning chaotic, a safe place to hide is very valuable. 

 

It's not easy to want to go outside, due to the impact of the meteorite last night, lots of dirt and rocks on the ground, but Noah foresaw this a long time ago, so he prepared the machine, At this time, using machines can easily go outside. 

 

As soon as he went outside he was surprised and scared, the world around is completely different, there is no longer a bustling city of luxury, now it has turned into a ruin with countless trees growing everywhere, from the ground to the buildings.

 

When Noah saw this, he couldn't help but exclaim: 

 

“The world has turned crazy, that's okay. Well, what the hell is that pillar of light?”

 

Noah looked into the distance where a column of nine-color light was darting upward, the light was not too bright but very eye-catching. 

 

When Noah saw that, he was very curious, he quickly looked around to see if there were any cars around to go to that place, but he looked for a while and did not see any cars that could still be used. Reluctantly, he could only ride a dog.

 

Ki looks weak but it is very strong, sitting on Ki it runs without any difficulty. On normal days, Ki also trains very hard. So when he sat on Ki, it didn't cause any problems for Ki. 

 

Originally, the two masters and servants were running on the street and suddenly saw a creature, Oh no, Is it a human? But he doesn't know what's wrong with that man, maybe that person was parasitic by something, only seeing the other person with rough skin, His red eyes looked very bloodthirsty. A mouth full of teeth are teeth, the other's teeth are several centimeters long, protruding from the whole mouth. Normal movement speed, not very fast either. 

 

If a normal person saw this kind of monster, they would be scared but Noah didn't tremble at all, he picked up his gun and gave the monster an exploding bullet. 

 

“Bang!” 

“Bang!” 

 

With just one shot, the monster turned into four or five pieces that flew everywhere. When Ki saw the thigh of the strange creature flying over, It was about to eat but was yelled at by Noah not to feed, so it had to stop eating.

On the way, Noah met many strange creatures, all of these things have in common that they are extremely bloodthirsty and ferocious, 

 

3