Chap 7
11 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But when approaching the bright light, Noah encountered a rather special dog, the body was hairless but had scales like a crocodile. Movement speed like a normal dog.

Seeing Noah, it immediately jumped up to bite, saw it jump, Ki immediately turned to run, Noah at this time turned around and held a gun to aim properly.

“Boom!” 

But to make Noah surprised that the dog did not explode, the terror skin on its body prevented even an exploding bullet. However, it was also pushed back by the impact of the bullet.

Speaking of the dog's endurance, it was so terrifying that it didn't fall when hit by an explosive bullet, only stepped back for a while, and then jumped again.

“Woof woof…”

It chased after Ki while barking at Noah non-stop, Noah changed the bullet when he saw it, he now installed an armor-piercing bullet.

“Boom!” 

With just one shot, the armor-piercing bullet directly broke the skull of the other crocodile hunting dog. Right after the other dog died, Ki stopped too, then turned around and ran over to the other dog's side to see how it was.

Noah saw that the mutant dog was shot with an armor-piercing bullet but was not dead, still alive, he said in horror:

“What the hell is this to live so long.”

“Boom!” 

At this point, Noah installed an explosive bullet, then shot it into the armor-piercing bullet hole before, immediately exploding the dog's head.

But at this moment, a series of mutant dogs appeared, each as big as a lion, with a number up to nearly two dozen.

“Woof woof…”

Noah saw that and was not afraid, he ordered Ki to run away, while he was on Ki's back sniping the mutant dogs.

“Boom Boom…” 

The other dogs only got a big body, and didn't have any special features like the crocodile-breed dog before, so they were hit by an explosive bullet and their bodies were destroyed.

As an assassin, Noah is not the best shooter, but his skill is so that no one can underestimate it.

After dealing with the mutant dog, Noah and Ki go to the light source to see what the hell it is.

Coincidentally, the place that emitted the light was also the location where the meteorite fell last night. Noah in his heart somewhat strangely thought "What will this be?"

Noah quickly walked to the side of the deep hole, and found inside there was a pearl emitting nine-color light that looked extremely beautiful. Noah saw this gem, the first intention was to bring it as a night light in the house to save electricity.

He didn't know what the other gem was, but seeing that there were bugs on it attracted to the light, he knew this object was not dangerous at all.

He and Ki jumped into the hole, poked the pearl with a stick, and saw that it didn't appear any strange phenomena, knowing for sure there was no danger, Noah immediately picked up the other gem and looked at it for a while. He looked around, saw nothing, put it in his backpack, and jumped up again.

However, when he was crawling into the deep hole, he saw a group of people riding on large displacement motorcycles with knives, swords, and tools rushing to this side.

When Noah saw others, others also saw him. A group of dozens of people stopped the car.

The leader now pulled up his shirt to reveal the pistol at his belt, then he looked at Noah with a goddamn voice and said:

“Boy, did you have to get something down there? Bring it here for me.”

Noah had just poked his head out of the hole, so the others couldn't see him carrying a gun. Looking at the gangsters in front of Noah, he showed a scared expression and said:

"Yes, sir, wait a moment, I'll climb right up."

His mouth told him to climb right up, but this time Noah pulled the machine gun from the back and directly directed the bullets at the other people.

“Bang!” 

“Bang!” 

“Bang!” 

Only a series of bullets swept through, and almost all of the nearby enemies were shot and exploded by Noah. As for the other guys who wanted to run away, he also destroyed them one by one.

After killing people, Noah jumped out of the hole, looked at dozens of corpses on the ground, and said with a smile:

“What an idiot, haven't you seen some mutated dog bodies? You should know who killed it by looking at it."

Talking about the corpses of mutant dogs, Noah's expressionless face looked back at the place before killing the mutant dogs, where there were a lot of corpses but now there were no corpses, a dangerous premonition rose in his heart.

Just when he had a feeling that something bad was going to happen, suddenly from behind a big tree not far away came a huge tiger.

Actually, it used to be called a tiger, but now it's crossed with an elephant, I don't know if I should call it that anymore. Noah guessed that this thing ran from inside the zoo.

Huge body, extremely fast movement speed, outside with protruding fangs, bloodshot eyes, no hair on the body, but a rough skin, like cold lava.

3