Chap 8
12 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It would be more appropriate to call it a "lava tiger" based on this characteristic.

 

As soon as it appeared, it rushed into the corpses of the thugs, one bite of it bit down, bit the human body in half, took a bite and blood splattered, and raised its head to swallow, half of an adult right into its stomach.

 

When Noah saw this ferocious beast, his hands sweated. Fortunately, thanks to his cool head, he wasn't in a hurry to make any moves. He discovered that these mutant beasts had enough power to kill him, so the aggression also increased, but their intellect was seriously reduced. In particular, they are very greedy and like to eat fresh meat.

 

They eat without paying attention to their surroundings, just eating without looking around. Noah slowly lay down, he moves very gently to avoid attracting attention to that "lava tiger". An armor-piercing bullet was inserted into the barrel.

 

Noah aimed right at the lava tiger's right eye.  But right at the moment he aimed, the lava tiger also noticed him.

 

“Boom!”

“Boom!”

"Roared!"

 

Being shot through the eye by an armor-piercing bullet, the "lava tiger" didn't die either, it now opened its bloody mouth and roared madly. 

 

Noah also opened his mouth wide in surprise when he saw it, such great damage and it didn't even die. Just when he was still surprised, the "lava tiger" rushed towards this side, and as it ran, it screamed non-stop.

 

When Noah saw that, he directly used the grenade launcher that was integrated with the machine gun. 

 

“Boom!”

The lava tiger saw the grenade launcher but didn't dodge it. On the contrary, it jumps up and bites, but it's really strong, biting a whole pomegranate like that… It's really arrogant.

 

“Bum!”

 

A loud explosion resounded, the lava tiger's mouth directly exploded, about its head also half evaporated.

 

Fresh blood gushed out like a stream, In an instant, it dyed the earth red, Noah now raised his gun again, attached an armor-piercing bullet then fired it. 

 

“Boom!”

“Boom!”

 

Lava tiger skin can directly block armor-piercing bullets, when Noah saw that, he couldn't help but panic. This is the first time he's seen animal skins that can block armor-piercing bullets.

 

Leading Ki to the side of the lava tiger's body, Noah suddenly discovered something strange. There was something glowing in the lava tiger's chest. The light was so strong that even though it was covered by thick skin, it could still be seen dimly.

 

"What the hell is this?" 

 

Noah feels doubtful, now he takes out a knife and then finds the weak point of the "lava tiger" skin and cuts. Everything has a weak point, just like tempered glass, just hit a weak point and it will break into many pieces. Animal skin is the same, just find the weak point, then peel it off very simply.

 

That's the theory, but it's not that simple in practice. If it weren't for Ki's help, Noah wouldn't be able to skin this "lava tiger", after peeling the skin, Noah saw that the heart of this thing was glowing.

When he opened it, he discovered that its heart was actually glowing, a heart that emits a brilliant red light that looks like an ember. It's very warm when you hold it.

 

“Woof woof…”

 

As soon as Ki saw the other heart, it cried out that it wanted to eat, when Noah saw this, he shook his head and said:

 

“I still don't know what this thing is, wait until I get home to check if it's okay before eating, If you don't check carefully, you can die when you eat it.”

 

Ki barked a few times after hearing that. Then Noah put the heart in his backpack and sat on Ki's back and ran back to the base, on the way back, he encountered many mutant creatures.

 

Those mutant creatures are very aggressive, when they saw Noah, they immediately chased after them. However, before they could reach Noah, they were shot dead.

 

It didn't take long for both masters and servants to run home. As soon as he entered the house, Ki directed Mo to bark. Noah didn't understand what they were saying either, but Mo seems to understand what Ki is talking about, now it runs to Noah's backpack and takes out the heart.

 

When Noah saw this, he took it back and explained it to Mo, but he speaks human language and Mo is a snake, I don't know if it is understood or not. Noah explained it for fun and then took the heart away.

 

Mo and Ki saw that they refused to give up, they looked at Noah and demanded to eat it. Reluctantly, Noah can only go find a wild mouse and let it eat the heart.

 

Near his area, there are many wild rats, catching one is very simple, use a cage trap, and use part of the lava tiger's heart as bait.

 

Don't make Noah wait long, very quickly, a wild rat came and got into the cage, the other rat just went inside and immediately rushed to the part of the heart that was cut out and ate it, after the mouse finished eating, nothing changed.

 

But the very next day it had a shocking transformation, its body is bigger than a tiger, and the body also has more flesh and skin. And Noah discovered that the other rat did not lose its mind, but turned into a bloodthirsty animal.

 

One thing I don't understand why the other Mouse is that when it sees Mo, it jumps up to attack Mo. Because it wants to show its power or something like lions want to show themselves as a king.

 

Although Mo is a snake, he has never let Mo eat or catch a mouse, and the trait of the mouse is inherently very flexible and agile, after transforming it also has more strength and defense from its tough skin. So Mo didn't react in time, even though snakes can actually defeat mice.

 

However, Mo also has Ki to help Mo, Ki immediately rushed up and directly chewed on the head of the other rat. Just one bite of the rat and it's dead. After that, Mo swallowed the rat in his stomach to relieve his hatred.

3