Chap 9
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Actually, the whole battle Noah stood on the side watching. If Ki doesn't take action, he will personally deal with that wild rat, a bullet to the head, even its ancestors must die.

Look at his heart as big as a washbasin in his hand. Noah looks over to Mo and Ki to poll:

“Eaten cooked or eaten raw, If you want to eat cooked, you nod.”

Mo and Ki shook their heads when they heard that, and Noah laughed when he saw that, then he went to deal with the remaining heart, part of the heart cut out for cooking, Partly boiled to drink with alcohol, The last part was processed into many other dishes.

Noah thought that when it was cooked, it would darken, or at least not glow anymore,  but didn't expect the other after it was cooked, still as bright as before

After trying a few pieces and feeling very good, Noah brought all the food to the table, Ki and Mo saw the food being brought up and immediately got into position, then the three friends ate while watching the news.

While watching the news, Noah remembered the pearl that gave off a light when he retrieved it from the crater. At this time, he once again took out the pearl while eating and observing.

"So beautiful, this thing is worth a lot in ordinary times. Unfortunately, now no one wants to take it, Haizzz Use it as a light bulb.”

No delay, immediately Noah used a bright pearl instead of a light bulb. Seeing the colorful light bulb he designed, Noah happily said:

"That's good."

Noah didn't finish his sentence when he found out something was wrong. He looked down at the table and saw two gluttons eating his food. When Noah saw that, he smacked Mo on the head, and Ki got kicked in the face by him

"Go away, this is my food, you two get out."

Despite being beaten by Noah, but both Mo and Ki have given up their shame to flatter him to eat more, Noah saw their pitiful eyes, so he gave them half to eat.

While watching Mo and Ki eat, Noah scolded:

“You guys eat a lot, but you're too lazy to work, all day just eat, eat, eat. Raising the two of you takes a lot of rice.”

Noah cursed and cursed, but Mo and Ki didn't care, as soon as they were given the food, they immediately ate it. Talking about the tiger's heart, it is really delicious, very warm, the flavor is very rich, chew for a long time quite sweet, and the sweetness of the meat.

That's not why a person who doesn't like to eat meat like Noah can't eat it all at once. After eating, the dishes and chopsticks are left on the table, Ki is the head pillow, Mo is the hug pillow for him, and Noah uses them to please himself, relax and watch TV.

If there was no TV, Noah wouldn't know. But outside, a terrible disaster is happening: rainstorms, floods, tides, sickness, and other things. There are also mutant creatures, nuclear radiation, and meteorites. Everything happened at once, causing the whole world to fall into unprecedented chaos, many areas are currently uninhabited, and governments are now concentrated in a few centrally-run cities, then use the remaining military force to destroy the mutant creatures.

Talk about the city of Hanoi where Noah lives, now can no longer withstand the wrath of nature. Most of the people inside the city since last night have been evacuated to Ai Dan city and several other cities in the vicinity. There aren't many people left in the city right now.

Contrary to the panic many people have, Noah does not. He lived in a dark place and drank blood every day to quench his thirst, death could come at any time, so he soon got used to it. The world is in a bad state right now but for him, it's not much different from his normal days.

While Noah was watching TV, the phone rang.

“Ring ring…”

Noah looked at the number and saw someone calling him, so he directly took out the sim, broke it in half, and threw it in the trash. The person who called him was a friend, but he was not a good person so his friends were all people who were willing to kill him if he saw that it was beneficial,  that's only normal because he was once an assassin. His accomplices all work for the money, so trust is a luxury for him, but he hopes that one day he will have real teammates. Noah knows that the person calling him at this time is definitely not a good thing, so he directly broke the sim to avoid calling.

In this apocalypse, people are willing to do anything to survive, including killing and looting. Right at this moment, Noah felt extremely sleepy, he yawned a bit then hugged Mo and fell asleep.

Honestly, since becoming an orphan until now, this is the first time that Noah sleeps so deeply, he sleeps continuously from noon today until the next morning.

After a full sleep, Noah woke up again. He opened his eyes, then looked around and saw the whole house was dark, he couldn't help but be surprised. He remembers that he installed a Jewel that emits nine colors like a light bulb.

Just as Noah suspected, the Jewel he hung made a light bulb give off light, when Noah saw that, he didn't say anything, but in his head he thought:” This thing is also great, when he sleeps it turns off, when he wakes up, it emits light.”

But at this moment, a strange thing happened. The light from the jewel hanging from the ceiling gave off a very soft light but at this moment, it suddenly glowed intensely. The room that used to be dimly lit now feels like the morning. The light is so bright and holy that it makes even Mo and Ki who are sleeping wake up.

1