Chapter 56: Challenging the authority of the instructor!
163 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After standing in the military posture for half an hour, Tan Long blew his whistle and said, "Classmates, you have done a good job, now you can rest for ten minutes!"

After listening to this, everyone suddenly relaxed and dragged their tired bodies to rest under the shade of a tree.

Although the mathematics department is mostly male, there are also some female students. After standing in the military posture for half an hour, a thin layer of thin sweat oozed out on their faces, and their cheeks were also sunburned, and they fell to the ground and screamed.

The endurance of girls is often very poor, and they are pampered and generally unable to endure hardship.

Qin Feng heard Li Xinya say that during the first year of military training every year, many female students cry because they can't stand the intensity of the military training.

Qin Feng leaned against a big tree and shook his head with a chuckle. He felt that the intensity of military training was less than one-tenth of his daily training intensity.

"Brother Qin!"

Suddenly, an ethereal voice came from behind Qin Feng.

Qin Feng turned his head and saw Li Xinya wearing a pleated skirt suit.

"Yo, Sister Li, why are you here?"

Qin Feng's eyes lit up, Li Xinya's outfit today was very eye-catching. Especially the pair of big white legs under the pleated skirt, if it can be carried on the shoulders, it will be a worthwhile life!

Li Xinya took out a bottle of functional drink from her bag and handed it to Qin Feng. She smiled and said, "The military training is quite tiring. I'll come to bring you water."

"Thank you, senpai!"

Qin Feng unscrewed the bottle cap and took a gulp.

Li Xinya looked at Qin Feng's Adam's apple wriggling up and down, and felt the strong male hormone aura, her cheeks couldn't help but get hot.

At this time, all the male compatriots looked at Qin Feng with envy in their eyes.

"Senior sister delivers water in person, Qin Feng's treatment is so good!"

"Damn, who makes people handsome and talented, we can't envy them~"

"Uuuuu, Senior Sister Li Xinya is the goddess of my dreams. I didn't expect that Qin Feng would take the lead."

"No, no, Qin Feng already has a girlfriend. His girlfriend is a freshman in the Department of Economics and Management, and she is also a new school girl. It's that Lin Ruoxue. Lin Ruoxue looks better than Senior Sister Li Xinya!"

"Qin Feng must have a close relationship with Senior Sister Li Xinya, otherwise how could he have become the head of the sports department as soon as he entered the school?"

"I think Qin Luoli from the music department is not bad either, she's a little loli!"

"It is said that Qin Luoli is Qin Feng's younger sister, so don't be delusional."

...

No matter where Qin Feng is, he is always surrounded by heated discussions and discussions.

"Brother Qin, I'll give you this pack of tissues. Keep it for you to wipe your sweat. I'm going to deliver water to Ruoxue and Luoluo, bye~"

Li Xinya was embarrassed to stay with Qin Feng, so she took a few bottles of water and went to the phalanx team where Lin Ruoxue and Qin Luoli were.

Although there is nothing between Li Xinya and Qin Feng, there have been scandals on the campus, saying that Qin Feng was on two boats and fell in love with two school beauties at the same time.

Qin Feng didn't bother to explain the scandal. Anyway, he had a clear conscience, and Lin Ruoxue and Li Xinya had a good relationship now, and they even became best friends, and they didn't care about those mindless scandals.

"Break time is over, everyone gathers!"

Ten minutes later, Tan Long blew the whistle again and ordered all the students in the mathematics department to gather.

Next, Tan Long began to squeeze the physical strength of the students. Under the hot sun, he asked everyone to run around the playground, saying that it was to improve their physical fitness.

Many girls' bodies can't handle it at all, and they lose their strength after running for a lap or two.

Tan Long was very strict and shouted: "As long as the lap task is not up to standard, you will be punished!"

When the boys heard it, they all used their strengths to run wildly, and almost all of them completed the lap task without any risk.

But girls are inherently disadvantaged in sports, so they can't fulfill Tan Long's request at all.

Tan Long looked sullen and said coldly, "From now on, as long as the girls can't complete the task I've assigned, all the boys will be punished collectively, with thirty push-ups per person at a time!"

After Tan Long said this, he immediately aroused everyone's dissatisfaction.

"No, girls can't complete the task, why are boys punished?"

"What the hell, favoring women over men?"

"Instructor Tan, you are unreasonable!"

In the face of everyone's doubts, Tan Long said firmly: "Pay attention to military discipline! Obeying the instructor's orders is the most basic rule. And you are a team, and the team must be united!"

Even if everyone was full of complaints, they could only obey Tan Long's orders, because during the military training, the instructor was the biggest.

In the next hour, Tan Long led more than 200 people in the mathematics department to carry out various trainings. The physical strength of the girls became more and more difficult to keep up with, and it was difficult to achieve the goals set by Tan Long, so the boys had to be punished.

Tan Long: "All the boys are punished, 30 push-ups, start now!"

Qin Feng's physical fitness is far beyond that of ordinary people, and he does push-ups effortlessly.

But the other boys were all sweating profusely. After 30 push-ups, most of them were shaking and their limbs were weak.

Those who can enter Qingbei University are all academic tyrants. In terms of sports, academic tyrants are often very average. Tan Long obviously does not understand the principle of teaching students according to their aptitude, and has always been difficult for others.

There is no doubt that in the next training, the girls still did not meet the standard, and the boys continued to be punished.

After being punished again and again, all the boys were lying on the ground, panting.

The girls around were very guilty and felt that they were dragging their feet, which caused the boys to be punished. But their physical capacity is limited, and it's really not their fault.

Obviously, there is a problem with the way Tan Long trains everyone, which has caused everyone's extreme dissatisfaction.

"Girls don't meet the standard, boys are punished, 30 push-ups, let's go!"

Under Tan Long's order, a new round of punishment began again. At this time, most of the boys no longer had the strength to do push-ups.

Especially Qin Feng's roommate Wang Defa. Wang Defa was originally a fat man with poor physical fitness. After high-intensity training, he has shown signs of dehydration and looks like he is about to suffer from heat stroke.

Tan Long walked to Wang Defa's side and urged indifferently, "This classmate, your push-ups are not very standard, I will punish you for ten more!"

When Wang Defa heard this, he cried, "Instructor Tan, I really have no strength, I feel like I'm about to suffer from heat stroke!"

"What's wrong with heatstroke? Soldiers must have the consciousness of soldiers. When we were in the army, no matter how hard and tired we were, we had to complete the task. You guys have been spoiled for too long!"

"Instructor, I really can't do push-ups anymore~"

"I don't have the strength, right, well, then you go to stand in the military position under the sun, the time limit is half an hour!"

Wang Defa wanted to cry but had no tears, he was just a little fat man, but Tan Long always embarrassed him.

Seeing that Wang Defa was about to suffer from heat stroke, everyone was very angry, but they dared not speak out.

3