Chapter 12: Art
718 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   

Just a reminder that you can read updated chapters on my blog as well. check it out at www.scribesaga.com

      “Ouch!” Sophia twitched from the sudden sharp pain in her back. It took everything in her not to jump up from the bench, that and the belt strapping her in place. The room was one of many private areas in the gymnasium, but was typically reserved for guided mediations. There were still several matts laying nearby, and the decor provided a peaceful atmosphere. Incense and fragrance candles lit up the room, flooding the air with lavender layered under a eucalyptus scent. Meanwhile, the soothing melodies of meditation music tried to encourage her to relax. 

      “Hold still pawn, or it won’t look right.” Joscelyn’s voice was sadistically measured. Sophia could practically hear the grin in her voice. The junior student was lounging nearby on a separate padded bench, with a pair of freshmen giving he a massage. 

      Sophia Pryde was pound firmly, face down, against a soft leather bench with her arms reaching overhead, and her breasts dangling through two gaping holes. A belt held her in place, but it wasn’t tight enough to be uncomfortable. The only thing keeping her from simply pulling herself up, was the tight clamps pinching her areola’s. Each time she shifted or jerked, they squeezed just a bit harder.

      Underneath the bench, two other freshmen Rachelle’s laid with their lips forced open. With each squeeze and tug, long spurts of sustenance dripped into their open mouths. Sophia found the pinching discomforting, but the pain in her nipples were the least of her concerns. What Sophia was more worried about, was the agonizing work being done on her back. 

      A senior art student was tenderly practicing her trade, tattoo needle in hand, by treating Sophia’s smooth flesh like a rich canvas. Whatever the hell she was drawing on her lower back Sophia could only guess, but it must’ve been intricate in detail.

      The needle was carving too high to be considered a traditional tramp stamp, yet Sophia could feel it drawing permanent artwork along the base of her spine. The artist, a senior Rachelle named Valorie, danced her artistic fingers across her skin like a masterwork painter applying her trade. 

      Valorie’s voice was fluid and smooth, similar to the accent of the westside district residents. Sophia wondered if she was from there, raised by an affluent family or adopted by one? Sophia dared not ask, fearing further punishment. 

      “Quit squirming pawn, I would hate for you to ruin my latest masterpiece…or part of it at least.” Valorie’s tone didn’t match her words. She wanted to sound aggressive, yet their was a quiver in her voice. It held no bite.

      Sophia felt the clamps on her nubs twist ever so slightly, and ground her teeth in response. Only after several seconds did the pinching relent, by that point both the freshmen on the floor were swallowing large cup fulls of milk. 

      “What do you mean by part of it?” Sophia asked.

      Valorie paused a moment before offering a response. While Sophia could only see her shadow, she could tell that the senior was looking over her work. The music subtly changed, providing a blissful mix of piano keys and guitar notes amid a light chorus.

      “I’m working on a small section for now, the whole tattoo will cover your lower back when finished.” Valorie’s voice was brimming with excitement. “I would love to extend it even farther, giving you the most beautiful tapestry over your entire backside, but of course that takes time and effort.” Valorie paused, clearly wanting to see her artwork across Sophia’s entire back. “If you ask nicely I’ll make an effort to find the time. I’ll leave that up to you.” The buzz of the tattooing instrument came alive again, this time as it brushed Sophia’s skin it felt thicker. “Just the lower section will take a couple hours, so we’ll break it up in two sessions. Don’t worry, you’re going to love it.”

      Sophia’s hands gripped harder against the leather. The constant buzzing harmonized with the background music as the needle scarred several layers of skin. Despite her best efforts, Sophia couldn’t hold herself completely still, causing her sensitive nipples to scream in pain. Every so often, Valorie would pad the blood with a disinfecting towel, or apply an ointment over the fresh ink.

      The minutes dragged on by slowly, yet oddly enough after the first half hour the pain melted away. In its place was a warm balm that spread through her lower spine, and tingled against her shoulder blades. It wasn’t pleasant, but it was subjectively tolerable. A light glow cast against the room light, one changing from green to blue. 

      Once her work was complete, Valorie applied a cool bandage over the affected area, and the odd glowing light ceased. Finished, Valorie then gave Sophia a light love tap on her rear cheek and undid the belt strap. “Good girl, we’re all done for now.”

      “That didn’t feel like a normal needle.” Sophia arched herself up, and removed the clamps without a second thought. White cream covered her tortured nipples, and her breasts ached. The two girls on the floor were allowed to sit up as well, each a little bashful and too nervous to look Sophia directly in the eye. 

      “No, of course not, this is no normal tattoo.” Valorie was busy cleaning her tools. It was then that Sophia noticed all the cylindrical tubes of glowing ink. As for the senior herself, Valorie was a tall and slender figure with lengthy auburn hair and emerald green eyes. Freckles dotted her cheeks, and there was a small mole just underneath her left eye. Her eyeliner and makeup made her seem more mature, and her lashes were sharp along the edges. “The ink has a very special, and potent, component that requires a thicker needle to use.”

      Sophia eyed the glowing ink. Her heart skipped a beat. “What kind of special component?”

      Before Valorie could respond, Joscelyn interrupted them with a mild snore. The freshmen oiling her back looked over to Valorie with a curious expression.

      Valorie smiled and held back a laugh, motioning for the freshman pawn to resume the massage. She then looked over to Sophia who was getting on her feet. “It’s an entirely new substance, one designed by one of our most appreciative patrons, and now ready for widespread use. It will bond with the chemical compounds in your skin, and react to your very emotion state. Different moods will spark different colors, and when you are aroused…it will shine with a rich velvet glow.”

      “That’s insane!” Sophia scoffed. 

      Valorie pressed a finger to her lips, motioning for Sophia to quiet her voice. Evidently, she was more concerned with Joscelyn’s comfort than Sophia’s. “Don’t worry it’s completely safe, and the artwork will truly shine because of it. Also…” she rolled her eyes. “We’ve noticed you’re…a bit hesitant with expressing yourself. Now, no matter how hard you try to deny it, everyone will know exactly when you’re feeling frisky.”

      “Great,” Sophia wanted to slap her.

      “Think of it as a gift! People will know when to avoid you because you’re angry, or comfort you because you’re sad, and soon you’ll learn to express how you truly feel rather than hide from it.” Valorie sat on the bench next to her and placed a hand on Sophia’s shoulder. “As far as hazing rituals go, this one isn’t so bad. Also, by the way, it can be removed easily. After you finish your freshmen year, just ask and I’ll make it so it was never there.”

      Sophia felt a small surge of relief. It was strangely comforting being around Valorie. Even though she was hazing her, there didn’t seem to be a cruel bone in the seniors body. When Sophia got the summons to meet with Valorie, an art major and soon-to-be graduate, she figured she was going to pose for a nude modeling session. When Valorie had her lay flat on her stomach, and heard the buzzing of a tattoo needle, all her mental preparations were dashed. 

      “You’re just using me for some sick and twisted art project, aren’t you?” Sophia asked. 

      Valorie sighed, and shook her head. “I’ll work on the lower section later. The piece-de-resistance will be your upper back and shoulder blades, but that part I’ll leave up to you. It’ll be gorgeous, something I think you’ll like.”

      “Just don’t draw a giant dick on me.” Sophia grumbled.

      “Don’t take me for a gross pervert!” Valorie gasped, truly feeling disgusted. “If it’ll soothe your mind I’ll show you what I’m working on. Again, I think you’ll love it.”

      “Can we…leave?” The two other freshmen asked quietly.

      Valorie nearly jumped in fright, clearly forgetting they were still there. She recovered herself quickly and then pat one of them on the head like a dog. “No, I want you both to nurse Sophia’s bloating titties for a while, you both are far too skinny and could use the fatty nutrients. Also, Sophia hasn’t had a routine milking in a while.”

      Both freshmen looked at each other, then back at Valorie. 

      Sophia didn’t have any complaints, in fact she was planning on using the breast pump in her purse before leaving the gym anyway. Also, it wouldn’t be the first time she time they were attended to like this. Over the past six months, many seniors found her leaky breasts captivating. They had ordered freshmen to drink from her before, often straight from the teet. Occasionally, her two roommates would also relieve her, along with any boys they brought with them.

      “Thanks…” Sophia paused to think for a second. “And can you show me some of those sketches?” 

      “Of course!” Valorie spoke with glee. 

      While her elder sister was grabbing the design templates, Sophia leaned forward and nodded to her other classmates. Their cheeks were burning red as they stepped forward to suckle from her weary nipples. 

      Valorie was more than happy to show off her designs. Sophia looked over them and found herself completely mesmerized. She gasped, both from the relief in her breasts and the artwork itself. It was a truly breathtaking concept, one that could only be drawn by a true artist. As she studied it, the fresh ink embedded in her lower back began to glow through the bandage. The subtle yellow light was hard not to notice.

6