Chapter 18: Joy Pearls
861 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      “This, ladies, is called a joy pearl.” Moira’s tone was fierce as she stood in the center of the mist shrouded chamber. The warehouse was still in the throws of festive pleasures, yet the time had come to escalate to the next event. The senior held in her hand a tiny marble sized orb, barely perceptible in the smog. “It may look small, but I promise you it packs an electric punch.”

      All the freshmen were naked and slathered with sweat. Many could barely stand after imbibing in far too much alcohol. Sophia leaned back and forth, not able to remain still. Just moments ago she had passed out on a beer pong table, and she had no memory of who won.

      “Each of you will have one of these little pebbles inserted into you. One for each number on that marvelous card of yours.” The realization barely dawned on Sophia’s poisoned mind. “There they will stay until the end of tonights festivities. Unless, of course, your snatch is claimed by one of our welcomed guests. In that case, you get to enjoy them for a couple hours instead.”

      There was a few groans, and a couple mild protests, but no one had the strength to resist as they were each lead to a padded slab on the floor. Sophia wasn’t even aware of it when she was pushed to the ground, and forcibly spread wide. Her mind waned back and forth between sleep and awareness, although that changed when she felt someones hand feel up her stomach.

      Moira placed her hand on her abdominal muscles, then glided down between her legs. Another set of hands felt up her inner thighs, and tested how sloppy and wet she was. With a speculum they opened Sophia wide and began slipping the joy pearls inside her warm lips. One by one they slid into her depths, and Sophia could feel them sinking even deeper. All it took for there activation was the smallest amount of pressure. Her inner walls cradled them firmly, as they packed her insides their combined jolt was inevitable. The first surge of electric tingles, and throbbing vibrations lit her world on fire.

      “What was her number again?” Moira asked one of the others nearby, clearly ignoring Sophia’s laments.

      “Thirty two.” It might have been Joscelyn her spoke out, or any number of other seniors who were eagerly watching.

      “That’s right, let's keep going then.” 

      Sophia threw her head back, and her eyes rolled into the back of her skull. She could feel every muscle in her womb clench. She lost control of all motor functions as her body was hijacked by the uncontrollable waves of ecstasy. Once filled, a thick padded vestment was wrapped around her groin, keeping them all inside. It was pure agony, and Sophia felt her world implode as a white wash of euphoria shrouded over her vision. 

      She lost count of how many orgasms she suffered through, her mind melted into a puddle of rapturous delight. Sophia lost the ability to communicate, articulate, or even form a single thought. The world around her no longer existed, all that was left was the frenzy of spasms wreaking havoc on her g-spots and nerves. 

      Multiple times a voice tried to break through the malaise, yet Sophia didn’t care enough to even try to register it.

      “Want it to end?” The voice asked over and over again.

      If Sophia could think, she would’ve said no. She was experiencing an entirely knew frontier of pleasure, one she dare not turn back from. Had she the strength, Sophia would’ve clenched onto those pearls until they killed her.

      Eventually the electric spasms dulled, not out of mercy but only because her inner walls had finally grown slack. She no longer had the vigor, consciously or not, to keep up the pressure needed to activate them. With thirty two joy pearls crowding her loose cove, Sophia panicked. She didn’t want it to end, she never wanted it to end.

      A fragment of her vision returned, enough to make out a shadowy figure hanging over her fragile body. A giant erection stood out, one large enough to stretch out her insides for good. Sophia’s steamy breath was clearly visible, she yearned for that marvelous shaft more than anything. If the pearls could no longer suffice, maybe this phallus could?

      “Take them out!” Somehow Sophia managed to spurt out the words. “Fuck me, I don’t care, just fuck me!”

      The belt was quickly removed, by who’s hands she didn’t know, and Sophia screamed as all thirty two electric beads spilled out from her exhausted sex. It felt empty and hollow inside without them. Thankfully she didn’t have to wait long before feeling the first dick in six months easily slide into her slack walls. 

      It felt like a scorching hot battering ram was pulverizing the very gates of her womb. She could feel her ovaries being squeezed. It was more than enough to send her over the edge. Sophia’s vision started to fade, but for an instance she could make out her throbbing partner with some level of detail. She assumed that she must’ve gone insane, or was certainly about too, for the person above her was somehow a woman!  

     ...

      Time could only be measured in between her blackouts, but at some point a small amount of sanity returned. Still heavily inebriated, Sophia struggled to swim back to the surface of her deluge of sexual fulfillment. 

      What is going on? Sophia’s mind felt sluggish. It was still hard to focus. Her tongue felt like a dried sponge in her mouth, and her fingertips were numb. With heavy eyelids, Sophia could barely open her eyes. She found herself self strapped to a gurney with her arms pinned overhead, and something sharp poking the nubs of her breasts. The ceiling was spinning, and the constant stream of lights didn’t help. The pinching sensation in her nipples only intensified with each panted breath. They were both tingling in the humid air.

      Sophia could make out two thin strands of plastic tubing, fed with some kind of clear liquids from a tiny bag. The needles at the end were inserted into the nubs of her areola’s, with a thin strip of tape keeping them in place.

      “It is only a small adjustment.” Someones voice broke through the billowing fog. Whoever it was, they was hard to make out.

      The knot in her chest tightened, and slowly two tiny purple towers began to rise. Before long they were at least an inch taller, and pulsed with each heart beat.

      “My…nipples?” Sophia’s words were thick. She imagined this was a dream, but couldn’t be sure. 

      “How long will the effects last?” Another voice asked from behind her. 

      There was a short pause as another shadow descended over her. “A couple days, maybe longer if you can deliver her again.”

      “Good, that should be easy enough. What about—?” The first voice tried to ask, but was interrupted.

      “Her sensitivity has increased ten fold. Her breasts are now essentially large erogenous zones. Also I’ve enhanced her nipples to share the same level of sensitivity as her clitoris. Speaking of which, I can modify that as well…”

      “No need, she’s already well equipped down there. Let’s proceed to the next step.” 

      “Very well, let us proceed…”

      What the…I’m so tired…

3