Chapter 23: Little Sister
854 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      “Sophia Pryde, proud sister and milk sow,” Moira Rodrick said the words with a sarcastic grin. “We have a very special treat for you, and I hope you understand the gravity of the situation.” 

      Situated on every floor of the tower, a single recreation room was set up for each organization to use as a meeting place. Each Saturday night, just after sunset, the Rachelle’s met for routine inspection and Sorority announcements. Sophia always feared what the Seniors had in store for them each weekend. Most of the time, the pawns had to debase themselves in some way while the older students planned for coming events.

      This time things were no different.

      When Sophia entered the room, a line a dildo’s were waiting for her. The first was rather small, with a bulbous tip and divots coating the shaft. The second was slightly larger with a curve. The third and forth were sufficiently larger, with spiraled webbing and coated with some kind of lubricant. There were nineteen in total, the final being an over-impressive phallus that seemed almost mythical in scope.

      Her gaping nipples were still sore, and the pearl bead that came with her nipple piercings were lodged against her widened nipples to keep them from leaking. There was no hiding her Rachelle emblem tattoo newly decorating her flesh. It glowed with a wide array of colors, exposing just how unsure Sophia’s mood was concerning the situation. Her tongue was still swollen from the new piercing, although when she last gave head the guy really seemed to like it. 

      “Disrobe pawns,” Moira commands were quickly echoed by the mass of other Seniors seated at the opposite wall. Sitting at a rather ornate chair, the president glared at Sophia with sharp eyes. 

      The crowd of sisters parted to reveal other lines of sex toys, and other pawns standing in front of them. Sophia felt a small sense of relief, knowing she wasn’t the only one to do this. She wondered if this was further punishment? Or something else?

      Slowly Sophia stood next to the other pawns who were set to walk their own lines. There was Maxine, a tiny girl with wavy brown hair and child-bearing hips. Vin Grey stood next to her, with bookish features hidden by oval glasses, and rather large breasts adorned with silver piercings. Marybeth with golden locks, and tanned skin, was last. 

      Sophia had spent little time with each of them, but felt especially bad for Vin, who had tried so hard to keep her virginity intact. The Rachelle party three weeks ago dashed that prospect, and already the girl seemed reckless, having enjoyed the pleasure of womanhood almost more than herself. The line of dildo’s in front of Vin were all animalistic in nature, each sporting a knot and covered in erratic grooves.

      The four of them stood naked in the crowd, anxious about what must come next, and not truly understanding why. 

      The chanting around them died, and eventually grew completely silent. The president stood up, her belly slightly rounded, and brushed her hair back. When she spoke, her words carried an aura of authority that froze everyone in place.

      “As president of the esteemed Rachelle Institute, I have the pleasure of reviewing special arrangements with our neighboring organizations on campus. Each of you have been requested by a fraternity, to be accepted as ‘little sisters’ to their ranks. As such you would be expected to fulfill new obligations. You are Rachelle’s, and will represent our sisterhood with pride. As a little sister, you will respect and honor the men around you, and receive the same in turn.” The president paused a moment before continuing. “Maxine O’Connell, you are accompany the halls of the House of Pearl. Vin, you have the honor of treating with the brothers of the House of Denim. Marybeth, congratulations you will fit alongside the house of Shade.” 

      The president then looked squarely at Sophia. “Sophia Pryde, you are to be little sister to the House of Contact.”

      The House of Contact. Sophia shouldn’t have been surprised after spending so much time with them. Being a little sister would give her cordial benefits with their organization with none of the shortfalls. Looking down the line of dildo’s, especially the large ones toward the end, she realized what she was being prepared for.

      The president studied each of their apprehensions, before judging their reactions satisfactory. When she spoke next, there was a hint of warmth in her voice. “As little sisters, you will provide exclusive companionship and support among your brothers. Any deviation from this will result in expulsion, and that goes double for you Sophia.”

      Evidently her reputation proceeded her. Sophia gulped.

      The silence waned, several older sisters couldn’t hide their excitement. The president had to bring her hand up to tone them down. “Now to prepare yourselves, we’ve chosen a set of exploratory measures for each of you. These lines of dildo’s were chosen so that you may each better suite the desired house. Each are coated with a special salve that will help loosen you up a bit, so don’t worry about the last one in line. Now walk and sit on each one. You may only stand when we tell you.”

      Sophia took a step forward, she was already wet. Her piercings weren’t vibrating, it was her only saving grace. 

      Standing atop the first phallus, she carefully squatted down, and guided the plastic toy against the narrow slip of her sex. 

      “Don’t forget to say thank you.” Moira called out to each of them at once. 

      The pressure of the erect plastic toy made Sophia gasp. “Thank you sister,” She moaned alongside the others.”

      “Good show your gratitude,” Moira smirked.

      “Thank you so much sister!” Sophia gasped louder while arching her hips forward and back.

      Vin was next, “I’m so happy I can serve the sisterhood madam president!” The girl just barely kept herself from tipping over, letting the knotted penis squeeze into her.

      “Yes, I’m eager to serve madam president!” Maxine’s outcry was shaking.

      A familiar cackle caught Sophia’s attention. She noticed Joscelyn in the crowd, watching them from the sidelines. 

      “You may move to the next one.” Moira’s commands only made Sophia’s stomach clench.

      Sophia lifted herself up, took two steps forward, then squatted down again. The curve of the second phallus pressed firmly against her g-spot, making her jerk back in pleasure. Just as she tried to grind her hips forward, Sophia could feel something spurt from the erect toy.

      “Oh I forgot to mention,” the president scoffed. “Each has a little seminal fluids, already donated by the corresponding house. Don’t worry about it being fresh.”

      Sophia couldn’t believe it. Are they actually trying to get us all pregnant? 

      Slowly Sophia made her way down the line, each cock larger, firmer, and more sinewy than the next. It was clear they were trying to prepare her, mentally, for what was to come. The House of Contact was known for its impressive brothers, several of which were of the Lysander variety. 

      The eleventh was fat, spreading her inner walls to the absolute limit. The twelfth thin and tall, poking the entrance of her womb. The divot on the tip did a good job breaching her sanctuary, causing Sophia to shrill with pain as she was forced to remain seated for several seconds. The alien pressure of cold seed impacting the back of her fertile chamber sent cold shivers up her spine.

      When Sophia finally stood up, not a drop leaked from her. It was buried too deeply in her loins.

      The nineteenth phallus was a mighty titan among its peers. Its surface covered in bumps, and writhing in spiraled grooves. She knew there was no way it wouldn’t ruin her. 

      Sophia’s knees were shaking as she stood overhead, too afraid to squat down. Noticing her fear, a pair of hands took hold of her shoulders. Moira Rodrick subtly forced her to get low, pressing her down not too gently. 

      The tip of the shaft should’ve been far too wide for insertion, yet after taking eighteen cocks of varying sizes beforehand, the mushroom cap somehow parted Sophia’s nether lips with ease. Each painful inch endeavored to break her, for the first time in years Sophia felt like a virgin again as it expanded her wider than ever before. Sophia could’ve sworn she could hear a pop as her hips dipped another inch lower, her knees finally touching the floor.

      “It’s…too…big!” She cried out with stuttering lips. 

      “Nonsense,” Moira helped shove her even lover. It was only halfway, and Sophia felt on the verge of blacking out. 

      Then with one hard shove Sophia’s legs failed her, and gravity plunged her onto the full girth of the shaft. She could feel it breaching her weakened gates, and plunging into her sacred temple.

      Moira stroked her hair back, the violent red glow of Sophia’s tattoos reflected off her cheeks. “Thats it, take it all in.”

      Sophia’s mouth was foaming, drool poured from her lips as her eyes teared up. The pain, the pleasure, the scraping of such an elongated phallus in the most precious part of her womanhood was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. A spurt of juices began to fill her up, there was so much spoiled seed it caused her stomach to swell.

      “Impressive isn’t it. Oh I almost forgot, we mixed a special ingredient with this contribution.” Moira whispered. Sophia blinked, noticing the fire in the seniors eyes. “After all, we don’t want to damage you.” A warmth took hold, and Sophia felt a tingling sensation spreading through her loins. 

      Suddenly the spiking pain of dozens, if not hundreds, of tiny needle’s hidden within the phallus’s divots spearing into her inner walls caused Sophia to jerk back. She screamed, as her world burned white, and an entirely knew world of euphoria was opened for her, awakened within her soul. 

      “What was that?” That is what she tried to say, but Sophia’s fragmented mine barely managed the first syllable. Everything else was a guttering groan.

      The president had stepped in front of her, she reached out to clutch Sophia’s chin and move her face to look at her. “A remolding agent, something to ensure that vagina of yours can handle such massive cocks. From now on only the most impressive and stout examples of manhood could fully satisfy your pussy. Don’t worry we’re also upping your nerves sensitivity, so that even small fries could do their part. Even that Lyra bitch will get you off, just…not as much.”

      Sophia wanted to stand, but found her legs continuing to fail her. Just moving caused her nerves to light up. It felt like her entire lower body was on fire. Her stomach wouldn’t stop clenching, causing her muscles to cramp. 

      The presidents words helped Sophia to keep her sanity, as the phallus moulded her inner walls. “This is the part where you thank your sisters for giving you a body that can fully enjoy large, and meaty cocks.”

      “Thank…you…sister…” Sophia started. “For…giving…” She couldn’t finish. Sophia gasped for breathe, then fell forward. The dildo impaling her kept her from leaning all the way to the ground.

      “Aww, poor thing.” Moira chuckled. Sophia could just barely hear it as her vision began to fade. “Someone help her up, and find that sexy collar for her. Oh, and Valarie, you’re good to tattoo the associated fraternity logo’s onto each of them. For Sophia, could you incorporate it with her thigh tattoo?”

      “Of course,” Valorie’s voice faded into the distance as Sophia felt herself slipping away into a nice and blissful oblivion. 

3