Chapter 26: Submissions Delight
946 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Have you read the previous Prides Submission books?
  • Yes, read the first one Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, read the second Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, read both Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No Votes: 2 8.3%
Total voters: 24

   

Feel free to follow me on discord if you want early updates, and news. https://discord.gg/vmKfdPaWUT

      Sophia’s routine grew fairly repetitive over the next few weeks leading into homecoming. She got up early, roughly around 7:30 am, for a morning run, but first she would pleasure the first boy she came across in the halls. There was nothing like an early morning blowjob to stir the adrenaline, and heighten the dopamine. 

      Sometimes her morning jogs would turn into a pursuit, as several horny drunkards would follow after her. If she was horny enough, which was often, Sophia would give them a decent chase until arriving at the main campus park. By that point, She would let them get close enough to rush her, and ravish her body out in the open. Having people watch her only made things more exciting. 

      After the jog, she would take a quick shower to wash away all the sweat and debauchery, then walk up to the top floor to enjoy a morning spitroast between Magnus and Rail. By the time they were done, it was off to class, then lunch with Chloe and Helena, followed by an afternoon bukkake with her newly proclaimed ‘older-brothers’. 

      Sleep was hard to find, making it difficult to stay awake in class. To help her focus, Joscelyn had given her a set of electrodes to place over her genitals. She claimed that some of the Contact brothers had complained about her being a little…to loose, and that electro shock therapy would help strengthen her inner muscle. 

      Never mind they made me this loose in the first place, Sophia kept her thoughts to herself.

      The sporadic shocks throughout the day were certainly enough to keep her awake. It complemented her girlfriends love jolts frequently. But where the piercings offered her pleasure, the electrodes only offered her stabs of pain. 

      After she was finished with her evening classes, Sophia had to rush to the gym to meet up with her new trainer. Rail Adonis, Vice President and Junior of the House of Contact, had taken an interesting her personal development. Helena was getting annoyed at his constant meddling with there shared workout schedules, but there was little Sophia could do about it. His workouts, while perverted, had bolstered her shoulders like never before, and really did a number on her overall figure.

      For the first time she had been able to accomplish a complete muscle up with the high pull up bar, and it was all thanks to Rail’s core drills. Even though her sit ups involved Rail hitting her stomach with a switch every time she had poor form, some of his workouts were fairly pleasant.

      Her favorite was sloppy push ups. Laying over him, in a sixty-nine position, his strong arms would help lift Sophia’s hips up, while she faced his massive erection. Each time she went down, his impressive eighteen inches, Sophia had measured it out of pure curiosity, would plunge farther down the back of her throat. She would have to use all her energy to push herself up back up so that she could catch a breath of fresh air, and then slowly sink back down again. 

      Milky thrusts were also an interesting routine. With a barbell on her shoulders, and a set of pumps on each nipple, each overhead press would activate the pumping mechanism. Each thrust helped to relieve the ache in her breasts, although each time she reset, the pumps suction cups sent a slight tingle through her soft flesh.

      There was no hiding the love she felt for behaving like a submissive whore for her man. Not with her tattoos expressing every lustful emotion with a rampant of colors. There was comfort in belonging to such a man. On some nights, when Rail was too exhausted to speak, she would let him sleep in her lap, or rest against her bosom, and feel as if she were the one in charge. On other nights, when Helena got involved, things were even more frantic. Rail proved to have remarkable endurance. Combined with Helena’s stamina, the pair were quite the team. While all three of them complimented each other comfortably, Rail clearly wanted Sophia all to himself. Strangely…Sophia was feeling the same.

      If all went well, she was back in her dorm, or in the library, around 7 pm. However, if Rail had come up with any new workouts, or Helena demanded her attention, then it was much later. 

      Today had been a day like any other, and Sophia barely made it back to her dorm with time enough to spare to study for tomorrow’s quiz. That precious time she so desperately needed was interrupted when Valorie knocked on her door. 

      Sophia hoped to cram for at least an hour before enjoying a couple of drinking games with her roommates. Originally she had wanted to play video games with Helena and Chloe, but the Lyra’s had some kind of private event and Chloe was practically living with her boy toy.

      Valorie interrupted her plans, needing to continue working on her tattoo design. The senior sister claimed that she was almost finished, although Sophia knew more could be added. It wouldn’t be long before most of her body was decorated with Valorie’s needle and ink.

      The artistry now ran down her right leg, it looked like a swan caught in a thorn bush, its crane like neck wrapped evenly over her thigh as its wings reached outward toward her abdomen. Leaves, roses, and vines populated the gaps as a tendril coiled up her leg. The bird appeared to burst forth from the cradle of serpentine shapes, and decorative vineyards. 

      Toward the center of her thigh, where the crane’s neck bent in a circle, the House of Contact’s emblem was masterfully drawn.

      Sophia couldn’t help but wonder what Victoria would do with her left thigh, or her stomach for that matter. The way Valorie applied the ink was truly breathtaking as well. It seemed to fade into her skin, so that it could blend with her natural skin tones rather than dominate over them. On a good day, when she was feeling relaxed, the pinkish hue even matched her natural skin tone, appearing as if they weren’t even there. At least, that was the case for most of the ink. The illustration on her back was another matter. 

      The design along her backside was that of a broken cage, the center of which rested a sleeping unicorn entangled in a mass of vines as thick as tentacles that branched out in all directions. At the base of the cage, sigils and glyphs weaved an elaborate tramp stamp along the border of her rear cheeks. 

      Tendrils, swollen and girthy, extended up the sides of her back until reaching her shoulder blades. There, flaming wings spread out over her shoulders. Circular glyphs ran down the length of her triceps. Valorie was delicate enough to ensure that the ink ran along the grooves of her musculature in order to highlight their qualities.

      At the base of Sophia’s neck, a phallus shaped glyph was finely drawn. The circular engravings for its orbs rested along her trapezoids, while the shaft speared upward to the base of her skull. The head of the phallus faded into her hairline, obscuring the full obscenity of such an art piece from view.

      Soon her belly would be tattooed with a pattern to highlight her muscular abdomen. Sophia actually gave her some input for that future session, and couldn’t wait to see it done. So far her breasts were untouched, and were likely to remain so. Valorie believed her fun bags were perfect just the way they were.

      “Never perfect something that is already perfect,” Valorie once said while pondering the subject.

      Valorie had finished preliminary work for Sophia’s left arm sleeve tattoo by the time her roommates arrived with a full bottle of gin. Now it was Valories turn to choose between homework, and pleasure.

      “Before I apply some lotion and call it a night, would you mind answering a question?” Valorie wiped the sweat from her brow while cleaning her instruments. 

      Sophia’s ass was sore after laying back in her desk chair for three solid hours, letting the senior sketch and draw on her arm. The chairs provided for the dorms were not comfortable, which seemed odd to Sophia given they were used so much.

      “Is that an order?” Sophia rolled her eyes. She winced upon feeling the lotion stinging her skin. Only the first stages of the sleeve were finished, but it was enough to irritate her bicep.

      “Do I need to make it one?” Valorie retorted bluntly. There was an ounce of irritation in her tone, along with a subtle warmth. Sophia could tell there was something bubbling just underneath the surface. 

      Could it be jealousy? She wondered. Or was Valorie struggling with something else?

      Before Sophia could answer, Marybeth slammed a pair of shot glasses onto the table next to them, and then filled the cups to the brim. Sophia’s licked her lips while glaring at the clear fluids. Gin wasn’t her favorite, but she couldn’t complain. 

      “The game is Screw the Dealer, you guys ready to play?” Marybeth always had a way with words. It helped that Sophia had a thing for her roommates suave accent, which clearly came from the Fog Town District.

6