Chapter 31: Lovers Quarrel
546 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      “Time to break up some of that scar tissue in the muscle!” Helena beamed with joy after standing up from a deep back squat. It was her third set of ten repetitions, and she handled them masterfully. The one hundred and thirty-five pounds of weight on the back of her shoulders pressed heavily. The barbell sat evenly along the groove of trapezius muscle, which had been honed after years of training. Sweat ran down the shoulder blades, strolling down the lining of her spine until reaching the arch of her lower back.

      The gym was packed today, with the entire Sasha Institute doing naked single under jump ropes in the basket ball court, while some thirty Marybeths were performing naked push-ups with a full audience. Every once in a while, a jock would lose his cool and grab one of the women, or force himself upon one of them on the main floor. Apparently, the sisters weren’t allowed to refuse. Needless to say, an orgy expanded like a tide of sweaty flesh, and bad decisions. 

      Watching all the sweaty men plowing the messy women all over the gymnasium was making Sophia wet. Yet she had maintained some level of control over herself. Her body was tense, eager to visit Rail later that night, especially now that she hadn’t taken the sketchy birth control in days. She was glad not to be wearing underwear, they would’ve been soaked through, had she chosen otherwise. The brassiere that she wore, that still unsheathed the underside of her breasts, had snapped halfway through the workout. Her plump breasts bounced freely with every heavy squat, and Sophia could swear she feltl the weight of pent up fluids in her mammaries shifting with each repetition. 

      Only those that were heavily pregnant were left alone on the floor, although some of them had their husbands-to-be, or baby-daddy’s, workout out right next to them. One of the women with long blonde hair, and ridiculously smooth skin, had a stomach that screamed nine months pregnant. She had two men alongside her, and she moaned with relaxed pleasure as they massaged her aching muscles. Instead of push ups, she was doing curls with a light pair of dumbbells, all the while letting her men lessen her nerves.

      Sophia was staring too long, she had to remind herself to remain focused on the workout at hand. She eyed the barbell in front of her, with padded weights attached to either side. She wasn’t a fan of the metal weights, they were clunky and rusted, compared to the rubber padded ones. Not to mention if she dropped them, they made the loudest clang on the gym floor. 

      Next to them, a fraternity brother was doing pull-ups, while his girlfriend studied and tried to emulate the motion. It was comical, watching the freshmen girl fail to pull herself up without his help. But still, the two laughed and enjoyed each others company, while maintaining a consistent workout.

      “What’s up?” Helena asked, slamming the barbell back in place on the rack. “You seem distracted.”

      Sophia put her hands on her own barbell, feeling the firmness in the iron grips, and stared at the reflective sheen of its metal. In truth, she didn’t have the energy to really push herself too hard. Everything was sore, and her hair was matted with sweat. Large droplets strolled down her cleavage, and a small puddle collected along the base where her mounds were pressed firmly together. What made matters even worse was that her eyes were reddened from a severe allergic outbreak, and she had to resist the urge to rub her eyelids.

      If she had control of her life, Sophia would’ve liked to lay in a warm bubble bath, with scented candles against an open window, and a steady stream of music playing nearby. A good book would be the piece-de-resistance, preferably a light romance with a little erotica toward the end. 

      But Sophia didn’t have control over her life. She had no control at all. Even the joys of submission had its limit, and she couldn’t remember the last time Rail had her on his private pleasure rack. With homecoming planning fervently underway, all the brothers were consumed with parade preparations. The Rachelle Institute also had plans, but it was the Sophomores who took up the bulk of the hard work. Sophia wasn’t sure why that was, although she figured every pawn assigned to building street floats, was one less to humiliate. She also surmised that they would have special orders on Homecoming night itself, and judging by the rumors, it was especially depraved. 

      Helena noticed her hesitancy in answering her question, and with a flick of a small remote, all three of Sophia’s piercings began to throb. The sudden intensity jolted her body into a violent earth-shattering orgasm, and Sophia fell to her knees with her nipples spurting thick ribbons of milk. Her bladder emptied, splashing the ground as her knees gave out. Sophia rolled along the floor in the fetal position, as an overwhelming surge of mind melting pleasure consumed her. By the time it was over, she had thoroughly soaked the ground, and her stomach was clenched so tightly it hurt. 

      Sophia writhed around for a moment longer, emptying her bladder completely before trying to get on all fours in a forward position. The tips of her nipples pressed firmly into the padded flooring, and looking down, Sophia could see dark blue veins decorating her mass of flesh. 

      “Bad doggie, look at the mess you’ve made,” Helena was teasing, but Sophia failed to find it entertaining. 

      “Bitch,” Sophia scoffed uncontrollably. The spite had risen to the surface so quickly, it even surprised herself. 

      “I beg your pardon?” A look of shock covered Helena’s face.

      Without apologizing, Sophia stood up, her legs were still shaking, and strutted out of the gymnasium. She was fueled on rage, sexual frustration, and annoyance. Helena tried to follow her, but Sophia shot her the deadliest glare she had ever conceived. It stoped Helena dead in her tracks. 

      Leaving her behind, Sophia exited the gym, and didn’t even bother to change clothes. She made her way across campus quickly, the sunlight glaring overhead. Pollen irritated her sinuses, and itched at the back of her throat. 

      She ignored all the whistling and shameful exultations from all the men watching her pass by, clearly only interested in plowing you like a virgin doll for their own enjoyment. By the time she made it to the dorm tower, Sophia was already removing the nipple piercings, both of which were still on a low frequency. 

      When she made it to her room, Sophia took out the clit ring as well, and cast them all towards her desk. Freed from the curse of Helena’s calling card, Sophia slammed her rear against the seat of her office chair, and planted her head in her outstreated arms. Outside, birds were chirping from the nearby trees, and a light breeze pressed against the windows.

      She had to brush away all the piles of paper, and random pencils stacked on the desks surface. The clutter danced along the floor until silence finally settled over her domain. For roughly thirty minutes, Sophia remained perched on her desk, letting the bluish colors of her back tattoos glow across the ceiling, and tried to still her thoughts. 

      The small envelope containing a breeding contract sat in the desk drawer, still waiting for her to write back. Her phone was filled with messages, emails, and a few notifications about missed classes. There was at least one sorority event she had to attend later that afternoon, and had absolutely no interest in attending. All the while, the piercings wouldn’t stop vibrating nearby. 

      She was two seconds away from pulling out the Durante’s breeding contract, signing it, and leaving campus before a small noise suddenly caught her attention.

      Sophia’s opened her eyes, her eyelashes brushing up against her bicep, and she tried to find the source of the noise. Another small clang followed, like a small coin pinging against a glass surface. The old beaker, recovered from the underground, vibrated with each ping. Just as Sophia reached out, a tiny crack formed along the lower edge of the old glass.

      “What the?” Sophia caught her breath, watching the glass beaker shuffle from its nameless contents. Its moss brown sheen made it impossible to see whatever was waiting inside, and until now, Sophia wasn’t sure there was anything in it at all. She had wondered why she even held onto it. Only a few days had passed since it was gifted to her, by some Skitter in the underground. She should’ve destroyed it, Sophia decided, or reported it to campus security. 

      Only when she touched the beaker, did the pinging stop, and the vibrations cease. There was a warmth emanating from within, and with it came an overwhelming temptation to see what was inside. 

7