Sweet Nectar
190 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sweet Nectar

 

*Ahhhhh~* 

 

I gasp in between breaths as my body tense up. My back arch away from the bedding as my middle finger dance around my sweet spot which is now drenched in wetness. My bosom tingles and my nipples are fully erect, sensitive against my blouse like a pair of flower buds, eagerly waiting to be sucked on. With my desire indistinguishable, I open my legs wider like that is what they are meant for. To be spread as wide as possible to quench a man’s thirst.  In the dark quiet night, my white pleated skirt rides up, presenting a pair of pale thighs douse in sweat. In between my thighs, my finger dances faster in a hither motion, and I can feel that addicted sensation overcome my body once again. Back arch even higher, I tilt my head back trying my hardest to shut down another moan that manages to escape my clenched lips when my toes curl up and extreme pleasure radiate out from my body releasing sweet nectar overflowing from between my petals. 

 

When the pleasure subsides, I turn to look out of the bamboo walls. It is way past midnight, but with the silver full moon overhead, it spreads moonlight onto the little farm cottage, illuminating my silhouette clearly. I smirk and stick my wet fingers out between a slit. A warm hot tongue immediately wraps itself around my fingers, licking off my nector then proceeding to suck on my fingers. 

 

Foolish man. 

 

The sound of his hand smacking on his wet manhood was loud and clear outside of the bamboo wall. The thought of him smacking off at me makes me feel hot and bothered.  

 

“Let me in” He hisses at me. 

 

I swirl my fingers around his hot flaming tongue wet with saliva then proceed to feel the big lump on his throat bobbing up and down when he swallows another gulp of desire.  

 

“You promised me yesterday” he gives a little whimper of protest. 

 

I grin. Look at him, he could barely speak a month ago, and now he’s asking for treats. 

 

“Stick out your tongue” I demand.

 

The devoted little creature outside slowly inserts his tongue into the bamboo wall. Content with his obedience, I push my bare chest close to the wall, enough for his tongue to find its way onto my sensitive nipples. I close my eyes, enjoying the pleasure of my nipples being licked. 

 

My brows furrow and I softly bite my lips. 

 

“Hey, do you like what you taste?” I whisper to him. 

 

Despite him not saying anything, I could make out him nodding, eager to tear me apart. 

 

Dumb creature 

 

I chuckle. Shifting my body around with my arse in the air, I place my bare honeypot right next to the bamboo slit. 

 

“Hmmmmmmhmm” I clench the bedsheet in pleasure as his tongue licks my cunt. 

 

“What is this?” the creature asks me. Sensing how much honey ooze out when he licks my pearl, he proceeds to smack more saliva on it. 

 

“It’s ..honey. Is it yummy?” I teased him. 

 

Maybe it is wrong of me to do this with him, but I save him, so isn’t he mine for me to keep?

 

“I …I love it. It is so tasty that I want my …my.. cock to have a taste too” he pants, still smacking his manhood loudly outside. 

 

I chuckle. I taught him how to call his manhood the other day, and now he won’t stop using it. 

 

“We…we can’t,” I say calmly. “My arranged marriage is next week. My fiance will be upset if he knows your cock tastes it first.” 

 

The creature whimpers sadly outside at my reply. Feeling weak at the knee, I push my cunt on his face. 

 

My parents should've done a better job building this cottage. How can the bamboos be this far apart, just enough for my honeypot to squeeze through? 

 

“Hey” I hiss back at him when I feel something hot against my body, yet as if he does not hear me, he proceeds to slowly spread my lips apart with his manhood.

 

“Aaaaahh” I let out a small moan. I know I should not do this, but I can’t move my body away from his touch. “Okay…maybe ..maybe you can place your tip in…hey! I said your tip only! YOU BASTARD Ahhhhhh~” 

 

“I …I am sorry” he stutters out a reply to my uproar, yet his cock feels no remorse as it throbs inside me. 

 

I bite on the bedsheet. “It’s okay.” my face flush with the pleasure of a cock inside my cunt. And my body suddenly moves on its own, back and forth on his throbbing cock.

 

The creature lets out a low growl. “...faster…It feels so good..faster.” 

 

You greedy bastard

 

“I am trying” I hiss back at him, trying not to lose my focus. 

 

“I … can’t anymore” he moans softly and pounds his waist inward toward my pussy with so much impact that my body immediately tense up.

 

“Ahhhhh~” I pant loudly, my face on the bedding, losing strength in my arms. 

 

“Am I doing a good job?” He moans swinging his manhood with full force every single time. 

 

“Yo…you’re amazing” I gasp. 

 

“... I will miss you when you leave” 

 

I bite on the blankets. Tears of pleasure roll down my face. “I will come to visit often ahhhhh.” 

 

Just then I heard a loud clacking sound. 

 

That jerk.

 

The bamboo walls separating us came tumbling down on both sides. The creature quickly with one hand, clear away the walls. 

 

“You can’t do this! BAD!” I yell, but I am suddenly turning over to face him. Under the moonlight, the boy that I saved a few months ago suddenly grew bigger and bigger. My belly expands as his manhood increases twice in size. “We….we can’t do it in this form!” I yelp in pain as his waist becomes thicker causing me to spread my legs even wider. 

 

A pair of horns curve outward on his temple and his body is now completely covered in black slimy scales. 

 

“Open your mouth” he softly demands while panting heavily. 

 

As if I am under his command, I part my lips slightly, and his foot-long slimy tongue explores my mouth. 

 

I close my eyes as his cold slimy scales brush against my flesh. With both hands under my knees, he forces my legs up and slowly retracts his cock from my pussy which causes my belly to shrink in size. I gawk at the size of this creature’s cock. It is bigger than my hand and as thick as the width of my arm. It is as slimy as his body and as black as his scale. 

 

I stare at his eyes which is the only trait of him I could recognize now. 

 

“Ahhhhhh~” 

 

My eyes shut close once again when he suddenly thrusts his waist inward, forcing my wound to dilate and his cock protrudes my belly. 

 

No…. No.. Stop 

 

*Ahhhhhhhh*

 

I moan as his long tongue slides down, twirl around my nipples before dangling at my pearl. The top of his slimy tongue rubs on my pearl nonstop up and forth. My pussy convulses and my eyes roll back at the pleasure.  

 

“You..don’t like this form?”  He whispers into my ears and my eyes water. His voice is husky and low with a hint of spiciness. It is the same voice I heard a while ago, yet despite everything, moan after moan escapes my lips as he rubs against my flower faster and faster. I can feel my body growing weaker and weaker as desires overflow at my sweet spot. 

 

“You..won’t be happy with this fiance of yours” he hisses at me with panted moans. 

 

“No!” I manage to tell him as he picks me up with his arms under my thighs. 

 

“You want my cock inside you…that’s why you’ve been seducing me for months” He kisses my neck. 

 

This is not supposed to turn out like this…I was supposed to ..control him. 

 

“ Don’t …Please don’t.” I plead as he lowers my body down onto his massive black cock. 

 

“Ahhhhh” I yelp in pain and pleasure as he thrusts inside of me viciously. My legs tremble and I hold him tightly to minimize the impact. 

 

His wet tongue licks the helix of my ear and my body squirms in pleasure. His cock is slightly curved upward and whenever he rubs against that spot, my body trembles. Such hither forth motion, I couldn’t hold it in anymore. 

 

“Ahhhhhhh” 

 

I moan as my head tilt back and my whole body tenses up in extreme happiness. I pant, my body now fully limp in his embrace. 

 

“ How about marrying me instead?” 

 

My pussy throbs at his offer, but before I could say anything, his tongue is in my mouth, producing so much saliva. Whenever his cock hits my cervix, I feel a rush of euphoria spreading through my body. The kiss is wet and dirty, I can feel him sucking on my tongue, yet it feels so good. While he is stirring up my pussy, his tongue is stirring up my mouth. I gasp in between trying to escape his kiss, but he captures my lips again and again. 

 

It must have been hours as I can feel my pussy all tender now. His cock thrusts into my pussy nonstop and my pussy convulses in return every time sending waves of pleasure propagating throughout my body. I can barely make out his hands caressing my breast and his long wet tongue encircling my nipples. 

 

Everything feels so good. 

 

 

The next morning…..

 

“What’s wrong with the farmhouse? Did something happen last night?” My parents ask. 

 

“The bamboo walls were rotted and old, it fell down due to the strong wind.” I lie as I squeeze my legs together. 

 

Unknown to anyone, a slimy black dragon was encircling my bare body underneath my clothes, its thick tail stirring my insides nonstop. 

1